Q & A for Olympus Labs Ep1c Unleashed

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was prescribed the following antibiotic for the next few days due to a throat cold.

"Clarithromycin", broad-spectrum antibiotic. Each tablet contains Clarithromycin EP 250mg.

Is it ok to continue taking Epic Unleashed while on it?
I would ask your doctor dude.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Said better stop for those days but thought u guys might have some info.

Irons_Mule

Irons_Mule

Awards
Anyone been using Ep1c unleashed long enough to vouch for the PhytoFUSE absorption with the caps vs Transdermal? Any noticeable difference, or did the new absorption method really level the playing field??

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone been using Ep1c unleashed long enough to vouch for the PhytoFUSE absorption with the caps vs Transdermal? Any noticeable difference, or did the new absorption method really level the playing field??
Are you looking for a comparison between Ep1c Unleashed caps vs TD? Both use PhytoFuse.

Irons_Mule

Irons_Mule

Awards
Are you looking for a comparison between Ep1c Unleashed caps vs TD? Both use PhytoFuse.
Correct.
Before phytofuse, the TD version had far greater efficacy...but it sounds like the efficacy of the caps was greatly increased with phytofuse. I was just wondering what experience others have had... if phytofuse made the caps and TD equal at this point, or if the TD version was still superior.

bpowell1985

Awards
I know this is a little off topic, but I went to order some Ep1c Unleashed and I noticed those sweet 3 in 1 shakers are Out of Stock !! Any idea when new ones will be arriving?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know this is a little off topic, but I went to order some Ep1c Unleashed and I noticed those sweet 3 in 1 shakers are Out of Stock !! Any idea when new ones will be arriving?
Most likely fully stocked in March.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Ordered over 2 weeks ago and no tracking yet....

Willieusmc

Willieusmc

Awards
Shoot, first time ever posting lol 28 (on friday) roughly 10 years experience lifting. Ran a few cycles of PH in the past, results while on were phenomenal, but found out I'm pretty prone to gyno lol Haven't touched anything since. Picked up some Ep1c Unleashed pills. I haven't been in the gym for about 6 months now due to some life changes that just drifted me away for a bit. With that in mind, since Ep1c is a natural way should I create a decent base over the next month or so before running or am I good to just jump on in with it?

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established

Shoot, first time ever posting lol 28 (on friday) roughly 10 years experience lifting. Ran a few cycles of PH in the past, results while on were phenomenal, but found out I'm pretty prone to gyno lol Haven't touched anything since. Picked up some Ep1c Unleashed pills. I haven't been in the gym for about 6 months now due to some life changes that just drifted me away for a bit. With that in mind, since Ep1c is a natural way should I create a decent base over the next month or so before running or am I good to just jump on in with it?
First off, welcome back! We all have life issues that get the best of us from time to time.

As for the EP1C, there is no problem with starting right away. It will likely help with endurance and some recomposition effects as you work towards getting back to your old self in the gym.

I've ran EP1C in many scenarios and with various dosing protocols, so if you want some insight on dosing please feel free to PM me any time.

All the best,

Reactions: GNO
Willieusmc

Willieusmc

Awards
Thanks for the quick reply brotha! Sounds like ill be diving in head first then, which is exactly what I wanted to do! haha I want to say ill have my bottle Thursday or Friday. Ill send you a PM around then since I do have some questions about it. Much appreciated, Thanks again!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the quick reply brotha! Sounds like ill be diving in head first then, which is exactly what I wanted to do! haha I want to say ill have my bottle Thursday or Friday. Ill send you a PM around then since I do have some questions about it. Much appreciated, Thanks again!
That's the beauty of EU ...you can run it non-stop, standalone and prosper in the gym. Also, a great product to create some killer combos kboxer7 can share with you.

macwad

Awards
  • Established
Why not ask right here instead of PM him? Then I also could learn a thing or two. Im new to ep1c too...

Willieusmc

Willieusmc

Awards
So you can run it non-stop? No need for time off eh? Granted I'm sure I will take time off since Im sure it will get expensive quickly lol but this is sounding better and better by the minute! That was going to be one of my questions, thanks for the info! Bottle comes in tomorrow (usually get mail by 10am) so ill be hitting the gym right after forsure. Now I know I've been reading about guys stacking this with the TD formula, what type of dosing would I be looking at? A lot of the time ill be hitting the gym in the evenings so I don't know if ill want to take it right before, a few hours prior, or take it in the morning and use the TD in the evening? Thoughts?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So you can run it non-stop? No need for time off eh? Granted I'm sure I will take time off since Im sure it will get expensive quickly lol but this is sounding better and better by the minute! That was going to be one of my questions, thanks for the info! Bottle comes in tomorrow (usually get mail by 10am) so ill be hitting the gym right after forsure. Now I know I've been reading about guys stacking this with the TD formula, what type of dosing would I be looking at? A lot of the time ill be hitting the gym in the evenings so I don't know if ill want to take it right before, a few hours prior, or take it in the morning and use the TD in the evening? Thoughts?
A combination of the oral and TD works like a charm. It would be best to dose the transdermal to clean exfoliated skin in the AM. This allows for a sustained release over the next several hours. Then for acute performance benefits dose you oral approximately 45 minutes to an hour prior to you workout. You can still take a PWO at your normal time. If you want a 3rd dose I would do the TD again in the evening. Epi would really shine if you can run it for 8-12 weeks IMO.

Willieusmc

Willieusmc

Awards
Sounds good, thanks. Ill give that a shot. Any type of abnormal sweating when trying to sleep? 8-12 weeks will be no problem. What kind of time off is recommended after the 8-12 run? Have you noticed any type of plateau effect after while with it? Thanks again brotha.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds good, thanks. Ill give that a shot. Any type of abnormal sweating when trying to sleep? 8-12 weeks will be no problem. What kind of time off is recommended after the 8-12 run? Have you noticed any type of plateau effect after while with it? Thanks again brotha.
I have no night sweats from it nor is it a common side effect that I can ever remember hearing from anyone. Usually with anything, I like a 4-8 week break once in a while. Then I mix in something else to break the monotony and work through a different pathway. Be sure to check out the huge sale we have going on at our website right now. Perfect time to set yourself up a sweet stack.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I remember someone saying Ep1c Unleashed's TD carrier was modified a bit. Does it still leave stains easily? I obviously sweat during workouts and I'd like to know if I should go for TD vs cap.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I remember someone saying Ep1c Unleashed's TD carrier was modified a bit. Does it still leave stains easily? I obviously sweat during workouts and I'd like to know if I should go for TD vs cap.
Mine all still have the color of tea, though it's not nearly as dark as before.

The thing is that the color comes from the actives so it's kind of hard to get around that.

I haven't really noticed any coming off, but I barely ever wear white so it's kind of hard to tell.

For me though it's worth not wearing white or using it on areas that wouldn't matter like the inside of wrists, top of feet, neck, etc.

Maybe someone else can chime in with their experience as well.

All the best man,

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mine all still have the color of tea, though it's not nearly as dark as before.

The thing is that the color comes from the actives so it's kind of hard to get around that.

I haven't really noticed any coming off, but I barely ever wear white so it's kind of hard to tell.

For me though it's worth not wearing white or using it on areas that wouldn't matter like the inside of wrists, top of feet, neck, etc.

Maybe someone else can chime in with their experience as well.

All the best man,
Already ordered it in TD form anyway. Here we go!

Can't wait to see what kind of density I get into my workouts now.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Already ordered it in TD form anyway. Here we go!

Can't wait to see what kind of density I get into my workouts now.
The TD is so good, you won't regret it!

Possibly my #1 fav product of all time due to the countless additional general health benefits in addition to ergogenic ones.

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
So where's the cheapest place to get this right now? I want to get 2 bottles of the epic unleashed pills. Any coupon codes I can use to get this cheaper?

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
So where's the cheapest place to get this right now? I want to get 2 bottles of the epic unleashed pills. Any coupon codes I can use to get this cheaper?
Our Arnold Sale! No codes needed @ https://olympus-labs.com/

$29.99 / bottle right now with FREE shipping on orders over $200. A lot of other great deals on the site too including "stacks" and BOGOs.

Reach out to me with any questions : )

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The TD is so good, you won't regret it!

Possibly my #1 fav product of all time due to the countless additional general health benefits in addition to ergogenic ones.
I want to hop on the TD, but the stains on my clothing is preventing that right now. Any way to prevent staining on clothes?

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I want to hop on the TD, but the stains on my clothing is preventing that right now. Any way to prevent staining on clothes?
Mid/upper neck and inner wrist application would prevent contact with most clothing, and are two application sites I use regularly.

Top of the feet is another option.

And ensuring enough dry time (though profuse sweating and rubbing may impact staining anyway).

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mid/upper neck and inner wrist application would prevent contact with most clothing, and are two application sites I use regularly.

Top of the feet is another option.

And ensuring enough dry time (though profuse sweating and rubbing may impact staining anyway).
Top of the feet would work best in my case. Would I still reap the same benefits compared to using it on the midsection? Mid/upper neck...front of neck or back of neck?

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Top of the feet would work best in my case. Would I still reap the same benefits compared to using it on the midsection? Mid/upper neck...front of neck or back of neck?
Top of the feet is typically an acceptable place to use a trans-dermal so I don't see there being any issue. However, for the sake of full disclosure, top of the feet is the only acceptable TD area that I have not personally used myself.

If you give it a go, I'd scrub/exfoliate the skin with a rough towel or something to open up the pores a bit, then rub it in and give it ample time to dry and soak in before putting on socks etc.

Inside of the thighs is another possibility that I forgot.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Just got the newer TD EP1C unleashed and wow it is much lighter in colour, no stains (that I can see as of yet) and smells much better

Well done OL!

I am currently going to do one pump of Laxo & EP1C TD unleashed ED and see how I go

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
So I just got 3 bottles of the epic unleashed (capsules). I was considering running 2 caps 3x daily. Would this be a waste of product? Anybody else run it this high before? Not sure what the upper limit is with this stuff.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I just got 3 bottles of the epic unleashed (capsules). I was considering running 2 caps 3x daily. Would this be a waste of product? Anybody else run it this high before? Not sure what the upper limit is with this stuff.
I don't think it is really beneficial to go to that high a dose and you may not get bang for your buck but there is only one person that can speak from experience Danes

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I've played with some higher doses, but 6 caps per day is way overkill and as GNO said, you'll experience diminishing returns imo.

I wouldn't go over 3 caps per day total split evenly throughout the day.

With (-)epi you'll experience better recomposition effects running it longer at a lower dose than you would running it at a higher dose for a shorter period of time.

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
Ok thanks. Ive ran it before but just at recommended dose and fell in love with the strength I get from it. For me the strength is comparable to m1t, and if you've taken that before, that's saying a lot especially when it's natty. Maybe I'll try 3 pre workout instead of splitting it up. Sorry just rambling now.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok thanks. Ive ran it before but just at recommended dose and fell in love with the strength I get from it. For me the strength is comparable to m1t, and if you've taken that before, that's saying a lot especially when it's natty. Maybe I'll try 3 pre workout instead of splitting it up. Sorry just rambling now.
Now, its time to calm down :)
Comparing epicatechin to M1T... its time for me to slam my d1ck on the table before someone gonna pay with a hot sister

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As an epicatechin "non responder", the only thing which Really worked for me is higher dose of Epicatechin.
I really would not say 6 cap of Ep1c is overkill. Not at all. I would say it would be better than running just 1-2 caps daily.
Try self and feel the difference

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I'm delusional? about comparing it to m1t but it sure feels like it lol. It has been a long time since m1t though. I don't even want to workout unless I have some epicatechin now, it's def a permanent addition to my supps now. A non-responder that sucks. I'll just try it for myself, I have enough anyway.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe I'm delusional? about comparing it to m1t but it sure feels like it lol. It has been a long time since m1t though. I don't even want to workout unless I have some epicatechin now, it's def a permanent addition to my supps now. A non-responder that sucks. I'll just try it for myself, I have enough anyway.
I do repond to it when I take higher dose than recommended. It would be lie If I say my strength gets much better on Epi. But I do like the N.O boost it provides which leads to better endurance, stronger pumps etc. And all those health benefits

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I do repond to it when I take higher dose than recommended. It would be lie If I say my strength gets much better on Epi. But I do like the N.O boost it provides which leads to better endurance, stronger pumps etc. And all those health benefits
I am a Danes disciple and I can honestly say that higher doses of epi lead to greater endurance..at least for my long distance running training regimen.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am a Danes disciple and I can honestly say that higher doses of epi lead to greater endurance..at least for my long distance running training regimen.
Thats great. Glad to hear its working good for your long distance running :)

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
Quick question guys. On average how long does Ep1c to "work"? I'm currently running Alphamax and would like to give it the full 4 weeks solo and then stack Ep1c on top of it. So if it takes a week then I'll start taking it at week 3 for example. I'm going to run Ep1c for 8 weeks 4 stacked and then 4 solo. Thanks

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Quick question guys. On average how long does Ep1c to "work"? I'm currently running Alphamax and would like to give it the full 4 weeks solo and then stack Ep1c on top of it. So if it takes a week then I'll start taking it at week 3 for example. I'm going to run Ep1c for 8 weeks 4 stacked and then 4 solo. Thanks
It really depends on what you mean with "start working".
Epicatechin is "fast" acting compound which gives you better endurance and pumps due to increased N.O

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To answer your specific question, most start to notice endurance benefits as soon three days and strength increases soon after.

However, you do not really lose anything by starting them at the same time. I would just stick to 4 weeks stacked and then 4 solo.

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
Ok in all seriousness is it possible to get a pump that hurts from this? When trying to pump the first serving it squirted out a bunch so I just applied it all I'm estimating 6-8mL. I had no idea how liquidy this was I thought it was much thicker closer to a cream. Definitely gonna pick up an oral syringe tomorrow it sucks that it spilled I cried a little