Love OL labs products. Looking to get some user feedback. Already on a 4 week stack of Alphamax XT and Tr1umph and I am fing loving it. Looking to add in some laxogenin or Epicat. Any other suggestions are welcomed. Much love
With the current Invalid Link Removed (ends tonight!), I'd grab a bottle of each. No better time to try 'em out. I like both, but if I HAD to choose, I'd pick Ep1c. Some folks prefer Laxo. Both together though...:naughty:
If I could only afford one I would go with SU or DSU as they seem to help my achy joints a lot. But I agree that the combo of both is pretty legit! I love me some (-)-Epi too.
I have used both together and alone and I don't think I can use the alone again hahahaha The added pump from epic and the overall good feeling of derma strength too good to pass up
Already pulled the trigger on that sale. Stocked up on both and Tr1umph. Fing stoked to see how this stack works out with my additional 4 week use of Alphamax XT. Hoping my request for a free tank top from Olympus finds the right people lol
Already pulled the trigger on that sale. Stocked up on both and Tr1umph. Fing stoked to see how this stack works out with my additional 4 week use of Alphamax XT. Hoping my request for a free tank top from Olympus finds the right people lol
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.