PUT YOUR BODY IN THE ANADRAULIC STATE! "PROMO"!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did she really tell you that? lol...I will say; I read everything!, nothing goes unread
No I did NOT (why would I?) Levi had already applied well before I decided to submit anything. He already knows what I think of his slur against my character (and I didn't publicly reply (yes, I read everything too), assuming it was him trying to be funny (NOT amused) like you guys do and I take it seriously).

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No I did NOT (why would I?) Levi had already applied well before I decided to submit anything. He already knows what I think of his slur against my character (and I didn't publicly reply (yes, I read everything too), assuming it was him trying to be funny (NOT amused) like you guys do and I take it seriously).
I was laughing..I wouldnt think you would, no worries on our end Rosie..:) :thumbsup:

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
I would like to apolagise to Rosie, as i think the joke i made was not enjoyed by all parties, Rosie is a very upright individual, and did not in any way try to make my app any different to how it would otherwise have been, either by force, or twisted words, i had seen rosies apps before and was very happy when she said she wasnt applying, for obvious reasons, (thinking i had more chance)but im also very happy she did, as it was outstanding.
I hope you can bring yourself to forgive me for the previous slur, that wasnt intended as such, Levi.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would like to apolagise to Rosie, as i think the joke i made was not enjoyed by all parties, Rosie is a very upright individual, and did not in any way try to make my app any different to how it would otherwise have been, either by force, or twisted words, i had seen rosies apps before and was very happy when she said she wasnt applying, for obvious reasons, (thinking i had more chance)but im also very happy she did, as it was outstanding.
I hope you can bring yourself to forgive me for the previous slur, that wasnt intended as such, Levi.
As I said, I assumed that it was your way of trying to be "funny" (although that humour is not appreciated). Apology accepted.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
As I said, I assumed that it was your way of trying to be "funny" (although that humour is not appreciated). Apology accepted.
Rosie, we all know it was a joke :) Take it easy on the guy, it was funny. It's funny cause it's not true :)

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
This stuff looks awesome! Good luck to all the apps!

Got me 3 tubs of LG BC + EAA coming tomorrow. Can't wait :D

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Again im sorry and will no longer attempt humour....

UKStrength

This stuff looks awesome! Good luck to all the apps!

Got me 3 tubs of LG BC + EAA coming tomorrow. Can't wait :D
Greedy bugger! :D If you don't grow with all that I'm coming up to Scotland and force-feeding you stotties!

Again im sorry and will no longer attempt humour....
I thought it was funny mate, don't worry about it Rosie forgave you.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
back on track here, Get these app's in!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Greedy bugger! :D If you don't grow with all that I'm coming up to Scotland and force-feeding you stotties!

I thought it was funny mate, don't worry about it Rosie forgave you.
i'm recomping nicely :D

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
when are you guys picking the applicants?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have to get with thew others, but maybe sometime next week, This way it gives a little more time for people to apply

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have to get with thew others, but maybe sometime next week, This way it gives a little more time for people to apply
awesome deal, thanks Lifter.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Agreed, us LG boys will get together over the weekend and have a few selections. Maybe have an answer by Wednesday ;) Should give everyone plenty of time to get some killer applications in :)

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Not sure what you guys are looking for as a logger, but i am currently running T-911, and Activate Xtreme. first time to run these supps. I just started a week ago. I have some Glycobol on hand still, not sure if i want to continue running it with these supps, but i might. I do however know i will log a great one if you give me the opportunity. I would like to throw it in my stack or I can run it right after my run in three weeks. If not I would just use it for PCT down the road with a pro-hormone. Just let me know what you guys have in mind. Thanks for this opportunity. I've heard great things about it.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Not sure what you guys are looking for as a logger, but i am currently running T-911, and Activate Xtreme. first time to run these supps. I just started a week ago. I have some Glycobol on hand still, not sure if i want to continue running it with these supps, but i might. I do however know i will log a great one if you give me the opportunity. I would like to throw it in my stack or I can run it right after my run in three weeks. If not I would just use it for PCT down the road with a pro-hormone. Just let me know what you guys have in mind. Thanks for this opportunity. I've heard great things about it.
We just look for people that will run good solid logs :) Thanks for the application brother!!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you all will have until I start looking overe these apps, which is real soon! i.e, hours....:)

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
WOOOOOOOOOOwhats goin on in here we got any winners yet?????....I would love to have some AS for my pct.......

Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established
WOOOOOOOOOOwhats goin on in here we got any winners yet?????....I would love to have some AS for my pct.......
LOL...I hope you win dude. May hafta break out the straightjacket after you dose this stuff!:toofunny:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Winners:

fightbackhxc
Guejsn
BeBig
Delta Force

Great job for those who won, and for the ones the did not get picked, do not worry, many LG Promos coming up and still running. Once this product is recieved the logs must go up and update atleast 3-4 times weekly, if not more. I will be adding a catch into this, post before and after pictures up and the winner with the best results all around will have something come there way.:) So before shots must be in the first post! with the start of the log. any problems with anything regarding this please let me know.

Pm me those addys with all the info I need everyone:)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Well done to the winners! As lg33.333.333 said, keep a good log and you might even get a bonus prize!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Winners:

fightbackhxc
Guejsn
BeBig
Delta Force

Great job for those who won, and for the ones the did not get picked, do not worry, many LG Promos coming up and still running. Once this product is recieved the logs must go up and update atleast 3-4 times weekly, if not more. I will be adding a catch into this, post before and after pictures up and the winner with the best results all around will have something come there way.:) So before shots must be in the first post! with the start of the log. any problems with anything regarding this please let me know.

Looking forward to this. You guys already have my address. My log won't be going up until 28 June though (as I said in my application), but once done, updates, yeah, will be daily.

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
LOL...I hope you win dude. May hafta break out the straightjacket after you dose this stuff!:toofunny:
hahhahaha thanks dude i'm stoked about the opportunity I see I did win bring out the straight jacket now...WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
Winners:

fightbackhxc
Guejsn
BeBig
Delta Force

HELL YEAH SWEET THIS IS GREAT THANKS LG SCIENCES LG33 AND CM CAN'T WAIT TO RUN THIS IN MY PCT!!!!!!!!!!!!WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

I WILL BE PUTTING MY BODY IN THE ANADRAULIC STATE.......WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!:wave2: :lick: :006:

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
hahhahaha thanks dude i'm stoked about the opportunity I see I did win bring out the straight jacket now...WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

HELL YEAH SWEET THIS IS GREAT THANKS LG SCIENCES LG33 AND CM CAN'T WAIT TO RUN THIS IN MY PCT!!!!!!!!!!!!WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

I WILL BE PUTTING MY BODY IN THE ANADRAULIC STATE.......WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!:wave2: :lick: :006:
OH HELL I FORGOT I WILL PM YOU MY ADDY LG33....I'M SO EXCITED I WON I FORGOT TO SAY PM WILL BE ON THE WAY.....:lick:

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Well done to the winners! As lg33.333.333 said, keep a good log and you might even get a bonus prize!!
WOW I'M TOTALLY LOSING IT CONGRATS TO EVERYONE ELSE THAT WON!!!!I'M SURE YOU WILL ALL RUN GREAT LOGS AND I WANT LINKS....LOL :wave2: :wave2:

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Winners:

fightbackhxc
Guejsn
BeBig
Delta Force

WOW great news, congratulations to all the winners and a big thanks to LG33 and CW :thumbsup: for giving me the opportunity to log this exciting product, I'm really looking forward to getting in the Anadrolic State.

LG you should have my addy, let me know if I should send it again! Quick note I got a vacation coming up from 6/21 ~ 6/25, i'll be back in the gym training the following day, whats your thoughts of starting on that date verses having a break in between?

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
LG pm sent so you dont have to search for my contact info, thanks again bud I'm really looking forward to this! :fing02:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

OH HELL I FORGOT I WILL PM YOU MY ADDY LG33....I'M SO EXCITED I WON I FORGOT TO SAY PM WILL BE ON THE WAY.....:lick:
your crazy! :lol:

Looking forward to this. You guys already have my address. My log won't be going up until 28 June though (as I said in my application), but once done, updates, yeah, will be daily.
i got it..:)

WOW I'M TOTALLY LOSING IT CONGRATS TO EVERYONE ELSE THAT WON!!!!I'M SURE YOU WILL ALL RUN GREAT LOGS AND I WANT LINKS....LOL :wave2: :wave2:
Lakers suck!

WOW great news, congratulations to all the winners and a big thanks to LG33 and CW :thumbsup: for giving me the opportunity to log this exciting product, I'm really looking forward to getting in the Anadrolic State.

LG you should have my addy, let me know if I should send it again! Quick note I got a vacation coming up from 6/21 ~ 6/25, i'll be back in the gym training the following day, whats your thoughts of starting on that date verses having a break in between?
we'd like to get these up asap, a 4 day break wil be no problem, those wil be your rest days:), just bring it with you, and dont beat up Mickey Mouse!

LG pm sent so you dont have to search for my contact info, thanks again bud I'm really looking forward to this! :fing02:

got it

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
your crazy! :lol:

i got it..:)

Lakers suck!

we'd like to get these up asap, a 4 day break wil be no problem, those wil be your rest days:), just bring it with you, and dont beat up Mickey Mouse!

got it
Don't bash the next NBA champs man LAKERS RULE how bout that game 2 Woooooooo!!!!!!! I think all the Lakers have been drinking Anadraulic State Pre Game and then after the game I think they are drinking some LG BCEAA's lol hahahhhahhhaah.......

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey thanks guys Ill send over a PM

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Congrats guys and girls, cant wait to see these logs up, and follow the results, good luck everyone.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We are running a promo for our new E-911 right now in the promo section guys, take a look:thumbsup:

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
In this case that works for me too.. I'll start my log up on receiving AS and will post the link here, using a few days off will come in handy once i get back from vacation I'll hit the weights hard again!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK guys/gal's its been shipped! :) start putting your game plan together. and remember about the Pic's there can be a second winner in the end of all this:thumbsup:

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bebig you logging yet?