purpose of gda in a cut?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im wondering if I should add a gda in my cut but carbs don't effect me that much when dieting. Any point or should I sell my slinsane v2?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im wondering if I should add a gda in my cut but carbs don't effect me that much when dieting. Any point or should I sell my slinsane v2?
Yes, it can allow you to eat more carbs which can lead to looking fuller, more vascular and better gym performance. Lower insulin levels during the day help also

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, it can allow you to eat more carbs which can lead to looking fuller, more vascular and better gym performance. Lower insulin levels during the day help also
I dont cut carbs low but the insulin deal may be worth it.

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Also, a cap pre-bed can increase your quality of sleep some. You'll wake up looking hard and dry (or at least I do). I'm unsure of SS v2 though, I'm using Glycophase and then switching to SSV1 to try out.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Look up some of my past GDA posts if you can. They are best used on a cut, if anything

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I use GDAs the most on cuts ....I just make sure to take a slin sane v2 with each of the (usually 2) higher carb meals...with a third cap if I eat moderate to high carb three times. Also on recomps. Usually never on bulks since you are looking to boatload calories so who cares about redirecting carbs in that circumstance? Just my theory though....a valid argument can be made for GDA use in any of those three scenarios.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Of all situations (bulk...recomp...cut) GDAs are probably *most* ideal when used in a cut

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Of all situations (bulk...recomp...cut) GDAs are probably *most* ideal when used in a cut
Do you think they are still of worthwhile additions in the other two situations?

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Do you think they are still of worthwhile additions in the other two situations?
If you've got the money why not? lol Most GDAs can be had for pretty good deals. I'd say personal preference, but I wouldn't make it a staple during any of my bulks personally. That's mainly just because I try to keep my supp budget fairly low.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If money isn't a huge issue, definitely.

If anything, you'd want a GDA for refeed/cheat days.

I_Eat_Iron

I_Eat_Iron

Awards
I've had great success adding slin sane into my cut about a month ago. Makes cheat meals a breeze!