Pulled my shoulder outta socket

Smokey8766

Smokey8766

Awards
I pulled my shoulder outta socket I slipped and grabbed onto something and my shoulder popped outta place for a sec. Was gonna get some bpc and tb but not sure for duration and quantity. Thanks

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
just popped it back yourself ?

Smokey8766

Smokey8766

Awards
When I let go it went back in place but it's definitely damaged I've got pain very deep in there mostly front delt

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don't really have any recommendations about BPC, and TB500 other than the usual 200-250mg of BPC. I used 200 a day with great success after my shoulder surgery. However, I would definitely add regular icing a couple times a day, and focusing on rotator cuff exercises to tighten up the slack that will inevitably be in your shoulder during and possibly after recovery. Once you have luxated a shoulder, it tends to be something you have to work on all the time to keep from happening again.

Smokey8766

Smokey8766

Awards
I don't really have any recommendations about BPC, and TB500 other than the usual 200-250mg of BPC. I used 200 a day with great success after my shoulder surgery. However, I would definitely add regular icing a couple times a day, and focusing on rotator cuff exercises to tighten up the slack that will inevitably be in your shoulder during and possibly after recovery. Once you have luxated a shoulder, it tends to be something you have to work on all the time to keep from happening again.
Thanks that's for how long.and does it have to be injected in the shoulder right? This wasn't my better side to begin with

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks that's for how long.and does it have to be injected in the shoulder right? This wasn't my better side to begin with
I ran through two bottles of it at that dose after my surgery, I think it lasted about 2 months for me, but the lengths of time seem to vary depending on the injury, or how much product you have. I am sure there ore more versed people than me, but this worked well for me. Many others go higher, and have said they noticed a difference. During a recent discussion 500mg was said to definitely be better than the 200-250 dose. So depends on your money situation which way you would want to go on that.

Yeah you would want to inject subcutaneously (under the skin but not in the muscle) as close to the injury as possible.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I ran through two bottles of it at that dose after my surgery, I think it lasted about 2 months for me, but the lengths of time seem to vary depending on the injury, or how much product you have. I am sure there ore more versed people than me, but this worked well for me. Many others go higher, and have said they noticed a difference. During a recent discussion 500mg was said to definitely be better than the 200-250 dose. So depends on your money situation which way you would want to go on that.

Yeah you would want to inject subcutaneously (under the skin but not in the muscle) as close to the injury as possible.
Bpc is usually injected in the muscle, as close to the injury as possible, sub q is less effective to my understanding.

If you look up online from clinics they recommend oral for the stomach and sub q but all real world application I've seen people sat best results in the muscle as close to the injury as possible. Sub q would make more sense for systemic use but I don't think bpc goes systemic very well. Tb500 on the other hand goes systemic and sub q works as good as IM to my knowledge. I haven't looked up the details in a while. I just always remembered bpc in the muscle, tb500 wherever

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It doesn’t matter. It just doesn’t seem to. Subq, IM, 125mcg or 250mcg or 500mcg, every person who has tried BPC and found relief had it at basically any dose and frequency. I mean you hear it all. I was taught to use smaller amounts, have found good results with it, and I know that’s what Mike Arnold has reported in the past.

More often you can pin it, and more you push, probably marginally more relief, to a point of diminishing returns, but just doing 125mcg 1-2x a day as close as you can get it to the site of trauma as practical until the bottle is gone - coupled with the days of healing, rehab work & sleep cycles that takes place during them, you’ll see improvements.

Tb500 is systemic and long acting so you can pin it anywhere 1-2x a week. If you can afford it, kill a 5mg vial a week. But even 2mg weekly would help some. But it’s more for muscle damage, while BPC is more connective tissue.

Taking a couple iu of HGH with either of these really creates a 1+1=3 effect.

Both BPC and TB500 you should see substantial recovery within a month. For one thing, an entire month has passed anyway.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hyde, Kleen, and Smont already have you fixed up….totally agree with all they said, and like Kleen said just be aware that once it’s happened it tends to be easier for it to happen again on that shoulder. I know yours was an accident, but you really want to pay attention to the way and position yours popped out and try and adjust accordingly to prevent it in the future the best you can. I can’t do behind the head overhead press anymore because my left shoulder will try and pop out, scary feeling under weight.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thank you guys. I will add that I've seen better results with a bigger initial dose like 1mg at once and then following up with daily smaller doses, the difference was a more immediate pain relief probably from reduced inflammation. But like mentioned above it always seems to work , as long as you use it.

I've seen some "medical" reccomendations, I say "medical" because I still don't fully understand how peptides can be prescribed by a dr. Yet, but I saw some say 2.5-4mcg 1-2× daily. For a 200lb person that would be 225-360mcg 1-2x a day. I've seen another that says 2.3-3.7mcg per kilo so similar reccomendations

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
At OP, Hyde and SMONT know more about this than me. I would definitely listen to their suggestions.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
At OP, Hyde and SMONT know more about this than me. I would definitely listen to their suggestions.
I don't know a ton, I researched the crap out this stuff for a while but I probably forgot more then I remember. Probably still have a decent amount of understanding over the Gen pop tho :) at one point I hade a notebook with 5 or 6 pages of notes on this stuff and it went Mia. I think I had a thread going at one point but if I remember it went off track and I closed the thread.

One good thing is I've never heard a single person say they got side effects at any dose, seems to only be positive feed back, and I've only seen a few ppl say it didn't work for them.
You should be able to buy this stuff otc in my opinion

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don't know a ton, I researched the crap out this stuff for a while but I probably forgot more then I remember. Probably still have a decent amount of understanding over the Gen pop tho :) at one point I hade a notebook with 5 or 6 pages of notes on this stuff and it went Mia. I think I had a thread going at one point but if I remember it went off track and I closed the thread.

One good thing is I've never heard a single person say they got side effects at any dose, seems to only be positive feed back, and I've only seen a few ppl say it didn't work for them.
You should be able to buy this stuff otc in my opinion
Agreed, but big pharma and medical won't have any of that nonsense. Can't have cheap viable options to needing overpriced medicines and surgeries. It's just bad for their business model. Has to be nice to be protected by the government so well.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thank you guys. I will add that I've seen better results with a bigger initial dose like 1mg at once and then following up with daily smaller doses, the difference was a more immediate pain relief probably from reduced inflammation. But like mentioned above it always seems to work , as long as you use it.

I've seen some "medical" reccomendations, I say "medical" because I still don't fully understand how peptides can be prescribed by a dr. Yet, but I saw some say 2.5-4mcg 1-2× daily. For a 200lb person that would be 225-360mcg 1-2x a day. I've seen another that says 2.3-3.7mcg per kilo so similar reccomendations
I would say on a practical level that sounds very reasonable from a cost/benefit. A 5mg vial of BPC reconstituted with 2ml bac water yields 250mcg per 10 units/0.1ml. Just pop 0.1 in a slinpin subq near the pain 1-2x a day as you have time and the bottle will last 10-20 days.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Agreed, but big pharma and medical won't have any of that nonsense. Can't have cheap viable options to needing overpriced medicines and surgeries. It's just bad for their business model. Has to be nice to be protected by the government so well.
Yeah, they seem to avoid things that can heal you, because then you won’t need their drugs every month or like you said expensive surgeries.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I did that over a year ago. I ran bpc/tb500 on and off as it healed. I modified my training and didn't stop. It got better, then kinda eh, then better, etc...bpc/tb500 kept me in the gym for sure. It's over a year now and my shoulder is stronger than before I got hurt. I'm glad I didn't stop training and had bpc/tb500. I likely would have had to take a little time off without. Good luck getting better.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah, they seem to avoid things that can heal you, because then you won’t need their drugs every month or like you said expensive surgeries.
I've said it a million times. In America they want you to be sick, weak and Compliant. Take your medicine and do what your told. In America the medical field only makes money when your sick or hurt ect. But in other countries with free health care if you are sick or hurt then they want you better fast so it dosent cost them money to keep treating you and seeing you for Dr. Visits.

The United States and New Zealand are the only 2 countries in the world that advertise medications to convince people they need it.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I pulled my shoulder outta socket I slipped and grabbed onto something and my shoulder popped outta place for a sec. Was gonna get some bpc and tb but not sure for duration and quantity. Thanks
A big thing to remember is to see what you can do for training and if there's pain free exercises do them. Lighter weights. Lots of controlled reps. Gotta keep the muscles around the shoulders strong to hold them togther.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A big thing to remember is to see what you can do for training and if there's pain free exercises do them. Lighter weights. Lots of controlled reps. Gotta keep the muscles around the shoulders strong to hold them togther.
Yeah this is one of the most important things you can do, that structural support is irreplaceable.

Smokey8766

Smokey8766

Awards
This is very true,it's gonna be alot of trial and error, slow controlled movements, I might through some nandrolone in too idk yet

Smokey8766

Smokey8766

Awards
I've said it a million times. In America they want you to be sick, weak and Compliant. Take your medicine and do what your told. In America the medical field only makes money when your sick or hurt ect. But in other countries with free health care if you are sick or hurt then they want you better fast so it dosent cost them money to keep treating you and seeing you for Dr. Visits.

The United States and New Zealand are the only 2 countries in the world that advertise medications to convince people they need it.
It's a bunch of bull,it's the way it is. Sick,weak,scared"compliant". And tax paying, oh and kids must save their lunch money for Chinese sarms too

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It's a bunch of bull,it's the way it is. Sick,weak,scared"compliant". And tax paying, oh and kids must save their lunch money for Chinese sarms too
You completely lost me on the Chinese sarms and how that fits into the American health system lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Deca does that, but for some reason NPP doesn’t seem to have the same effect.
I don't get it from either, at least that I've noticed and I could definitely use some. On paper eq should work as good or better at this and I've used reasonable doses of eq 450,600 and maybe 750 I can't remember but no joint lubrication.

It's funny, I hear so many ppl talk about dry joints and lubricating the joints and I don't think the large majority of ppl even understand what it means.

Try this out. Next time someone says they have dry joints from winni ask them how winni could make your joints dry out or vise versa with deca. Then when they answer, if there correct , ask Google how does... (repeat the question) and see if they googled the question to get the answer lol.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don't get it from either, at least that I've noticed and I could definitely use some. On paper eq should work as good or better at this and I've used reasonable doses of eq 450,600 and maybe 750 I can't remember but no joint lubrication.

It's funny, I hear so many ppl talk about dry joints and lubricating the joints and I don't think the large majority of ppl even understand what it means.

Try this out. Next time someone says they have dry joints from winni ask them how winni could make your joints dry out or vise versa with deca. Then when they answer, if there correct , ask Google how does... (repeat the question) and see if they googled the question to get the answer lol.
I was under the impression that the reason EQ was considered good for connective tissue was the big increase in collagen production, not increasing wetness that lubricates the joints.

I am always googling things to research them, so that is where a lot of my info comes from is google searches. :)

I would say they both do what they do for opposite ends of the spectrum. One can increase water retention some, and the other can reduce it, both by modifying the amount of E2 gets to the estrogen receptors. Deca indirectly increases E2, and Winny keeps it from getting to the receptor. Do I win the google award? ;)

Smokey8766

Smokey8766

Awards
Idk but I ordered 2 bottles tb and 3 bpc. Im gonna do what one dude said and run out one vial of tb the first week and take 500 bpc a day week one then 250aday till I run out of it. w tb at 1MG a day twice a week. Idk I just want it fixed,but it already feeling a Lil better. I trained arms today and just stabilizing wieght was uncomfortable at times enough

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Idk but I ordered 2 bottles tb and 3 bpc. Im gonna do what one dude said and run out one vial of tb the first week and take 500 bpc a day week one then 250aday till I run out of it. w tb at 1MG a day twice a week. Idk I just want it fixed,but it already feeling a Lil better. I trained arms today and just stabilizing wieght was uncomfortable at times enough
Yeah, be careful, just do enough to get blood in the tissue, now is not the time to try t produce any growth. Just try to manage how much muscle you lose during the temporary easy lifting period. Might be a great time to really focus on lower body movements while letting the shoulder heal doing light work and maybe even adding in some flexing to keep the muscles used to contracting hard during the down time.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, be careful, just do enough to get blood in the tissue, now is not the time to try t produce any growth. Just try to manage how much muscle you lose during the temporary easy lifting period. Might be a great time to really focus on lower body movements while letting the shoulder heal doing light work and maybe even adding in some flexing to keep the muscles used to contracting hard during the down time.
Great advice….some of my worst injuries have been either re-injuries or pushing through pain and not being patient. Sometimes it’s just better to back off a little to allow healing than to keep pushing the edge in fear of losing muscle during a rest or rehab.

Smokey8766

Smokey8766

Awards
Great advice….some of my worst injuries have been either re-injuries or pushing through pain and not being patient. Sometimes it’s just better to back off a little to allow healing than to keep pushing the edge in fear of losing muscle during a rest or rehab.
I hear you technically this is from a injury that happened a while back,I just so happened to mess the same shoulder up worse now I had already ripped part of my front delt years ago,so I've been eating a bowl of crap training pretty light for a while I'm trying to avoid surgery still well see how it heals

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I hear you technically this is from a injury that happened a while back,I just so happened to mess the same shoulder up worse now I had already ripped part of my front delt years ago,so I've been eating a bowl of crap training pretty light for a while I'm trying to avoid surgery still well see how it heals
You might also look into some sort of soft tissue manipulation. Something like ART could possibly be very beneficial. I am not sure if they have much they can do about the temporarily loose connective tissue, but could increase the healing, and also break up any left over old scar tissue from that old tear that could be exacerbating the issue.

Smokey8766

Smokey8766

Awards
You might also look into some sort of soft tissue manipulation. Something like ART could possibly be very beneficial. I am not sure if they have much they can do about the temporarily loose connective tissue, but could increase the healing, and also break up any left over old scar tissue from that old tear that could be exacerbating the issue.
Thanks

Smokey8766

Smokey8766

Awards
Feeling better however my shoulder pops when doing shoulder dumbell presses and front raises, upright rows,mostly on the negative. But Smith machine presses and cable front raises were ok and Smith machine upright rows were ok. The peptides are Def working im hoping maybe it will stop popping if I avoid those movements and let the stuff work until it's done, bought 2 vials tb 5mg a vial and 3 5mg of bpc, did 1mg a day of tb first week w .250 bpc 2x. Aday ,now 2mg of tb aweek w .250 bpc 2x Ed until I run out.hope it fully gets healed but I'm sceptical because it was popping a little I don't think that's gonna go away,but you never know

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just do what doesn’t aggravate it; you need to give it a real chance to recover. These peptides are merely accelerators for the normal healing processes.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If the popping is not causing any discomfort I would not let it stop you from doing any movements. If there is discomfort when it pops then that is a different issue all together. I have a few joints that over the years pop when I do certain things. Just remember to stay on top of all of your rotator cuff movements, keeping them tight and engaged is going to be a requirement for the rest of your lifting career.