public apology

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
ya man, big misunderstanding, very classy of mooch to do this, and this turned out to be pretty funny, no harm in that.

Cheers

ps: you really live in Madagascar?
just curious, so far away from Alberta
Haha, naw... Georgia. :laugh2:

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
right on, saw a guy whos location said "misery" thought that was funny.lol

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
right on, saw a guy whos location said "misery" thought that was funny.lol
Well considering my occupation is "mercenary" on my profile, I figured Madagascar or S.Africa would complement it very well. Hahaha, what can I say,.... Im a joker.:laugh2:

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
that a boy, youd make a mean mercenary, or a least you could play the part physically wise if you dont have that mean streak.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I find this post highly offensive.
I find you highly offensive! :mischievous:

Actually honestly, alot of red heads are very attractive. Female ones that is lol. Duno, I find em very pretty. Well ones who are pretty. An escaped gorilla is an escaped gorilla regardless of hair color.

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
that a boy, youd make a mean mercenary, or a least you could play the part physically wise if you dont have that mean streak.
..well if you dont consider throwing objects objects across the room when I am mad, mean.....then no I have no mean streak.:laugh2:

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
your alive mooch...where have you been big guy? i need some more classic one liners....

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
ahh...hurt my back the other day....been living on the couch poppin vikes all week

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
This page reminds me of the quote from "Forgetting Sara Marshall" Where Paul Rudd see's that the newlywed guy's wife is a readhead and says, "I wonder if the carpet matches her pubes."

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
This page reminds me of the quote from "Forgetting Sara Marshall" Where Paul Rudd see's that the newlywed guy's wife is a readhead and says, "I wonder if the carpet matches her pubes."
yeah i was thinking the exact same thing.....ive been humming the dracula song dfor like 10 minutes!!!

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ahh...hurt my back the other day....been living on the couch poppin vikes all week
you gotta get some oxycotins mooch, those things are a wild ride...had those after a hernia operation...which i think I got from squatting, ah well it was worth it!

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
yeah i was thinking the exact same thing.....ive been humming the dracula song dfor like 10 minutes!!!
Yea I was watching just last night so the timing is perfect. That movie is hilarious. Hope your back feels better Mooch.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
why so he can keep squatting and getting those damn quads even bigger? jeez give us all a chance to catch up!:laugh2:

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
you gotta get some oxycotins mooch, those things are a wild ride...had those after a hernia operation...which i think I got from squatting, ah well it was worth it!
ehh...i really hate popping pills....painkillers usually just make me nauseus....i think oxy's would be lil much for me....

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Yea I was watching just last night so the timing is perfect. That movie is hilarious. Hope your back feels better Mooch.
thanks man....its actually my hip...ive got scholiosis and it makes my hips sit kinda uneven....or my uneven hips give me scholiosis...but whatever....and the damn thing kinda slid out of place or something the other day....i wasnt even lifting....just bent over to pick something up....been to the chiro and all that...but no lifting for a min....

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ehh...i really hate popping pills....painkillers usually just make me nauseus....i think oxy's would be lil much for me....
I only used them once, it was too much for me 2, still wild.

Ge that back better big guy, I got your physique in my sites, while you rest I get better.....

Jk man.

its a compliment cause your where I want to be, and promise to soon be.

jcrattigan

Awards
lol you guys are hilarious! It's good to see people who are able to reconcile and take responsibilities for their actions! That is hard to find these days!!

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lol you guys are hilarious! It's good to see people who are able to reconcile and take responsibilities for their actions! That is hard to find these days!!
na mooch and I arent dating anymore....we couldnt decide who got to wear the skirt and who wore the pants on our dates.:surprised::sigh1:

henryhavoc

Awards
Has anyone ever squeezed their nutsack with their hand and played with the veins that pop out? It looks like a giant brain.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Has anyone ever squeezed their nutsack with their hand and played with the veins? It looks like a giant brain.
dont they call that the GOAT?

my friend once showed me the fruit basket....it was the worst thing ive ever seen in my life.....

henryhavoc

Awards
dont they call that the GOAT?

my friend once showed me the fruit basket....it was the worst thing ive ever seen in my life.....
Idk, my friend does it all time. BRAINNNNSSSS!

And omg, not the fruit basket! :boggled::boggled::boggled:

I will never be the same after the fruit basket. Terrible.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yes truly awful, I dont know how he does it, Im not that kool with showing dudes everything I have down there....EVERYTHING!

henryhavoc

Awards
yes truly awful, I dont know how he does it, Im not that kool with showing dudes everything I have down there....EVERYTHING!
The amount of nutsack flexibility to actually tuck all that **** in and then manage to perform the fruit basket is absolutely astonishing.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The amount of nutsack flexibility to actually tuck all that **** in and then manage to perform the fruit basket is absolutely astonishing.
I almost want to give it a try and suprise the wife with it....

I was laughing man for like 10 minutes thinking about how hilarious that was , ahahahahahaa:laugh2:

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I almost want to give it a try and suprise the wife with it....

I was laughing man for like 10 minutes thinking about how hilarious that was , ahahahahahaa:laugh2:
Going off the funny topic for a moment but I couldn't post on the other thread, it got locked down. Are there any herbs or vitamins that can help you with your kidneys? I know all the basics for your Liver,cholesterol, blood pressure and prostate ect.. but never really gave too much thought to the kidneys. Is there anything you could be taking to help heal it??

TBULL

Awards
are you guys sure you had proper PCT? seems a lil feminine in here.. glad you guys are cool tho .. i couldnt read one of these again

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Going off the funny topic for a moment but I couldn't post on the other thread, it got locked down. Are there any herbs or vitamins that can help you with your kidneys? I know all the basics for your Liver,cholesterol, blood pressure and prostate ect.. but never really gave too much thought to the kidneys. Is there anything you could be taking to help heal it??
im looking into it as mine arent working so well right now....thinking of doing a real thourough cleanse in a few weeks, damn end of the month suks the life out of my bank account so I gotta wait....wife will kill me if i come home with any more supps.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
are you guys sure you had proper PCT? seems a lil feminine in here.. glad you guys are cool tho .. i couldnt read one of these again
hahaha, ya were kool, I ended up being more of a dck than anyone, he was joking and I just was so upset I didnt even stop to think for 1 second that he was joking....seing has we had been joking around alot the few days before. What can I say Im a madman....but have any of you seen what mooch looks like??? Im not a small guy or scared to go to war but holy fck!:eek5:

heck, Im Patrick bateman for christ sake!

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im looking into it as mine arent working so well right now....thinking of doing a real thourough cleanse in a few weeks, damn end of the month suks the life out of my bank account so I gotta wait....wife will kill me if i come home with any more supps.
Let us know how it goes. This could be anyone of us with all this stuff we're putting in our bodies just to get a little bigger. I wish you a speedy recovery.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Let us know how it goes. This could be anyone of us with all this stuff we're putting in our bodies just to get a little bigger. I wish you a speedy recovery.
you are right vida, when I was younger I felt invincible, I pumped it all into me and figured id worry about it later (god what a moron i was ) and here I am now...time to pay up.

they say the first 30 years are free.....but you have to pay for those 30 later on in life....makes total sense now doesnt it.

just get blood work ....find out where you are...and plan a course of action from there....Ill be ok, im not too worried anymore, im looking and feeling better than ever these days.

god Im handsome!:laugh2:

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:laugh2: I have no idea what that means, I just know its funny.
1. blood nut
An Australian term for a red-headed pale person. Possibly in-bred.

the more red headed, pale, freckled, etc. a person is, the more of a blood nut they are.

"No wonder he wen't postal, he's a bloodnut."

2. bloodnut
Prince Harry and his red cheeks

"Look at Bloodnut with his red cheeks smoking a cone".

3. Bloodnut
A rare condition when a man's testicles are filled with blood, rather than semen. Many think this mishap is due to being repeatedly kicked in the testicles at a young age, but it is actually a hereditary desease.

Catie: Hey Riley, how did last night go with Sean?
Riley: Not so well, I got the bloodnut again.
Catie: Sucks to be you.
Sean: Who's next?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
1. blood nut
An Australian term for a red-headed pale person. Possibly in-bred.

the more red headed, pale, freckled, etc. a person is, the more of a blood nut they are.

"No wonder he wen't postal, he's a bloodnut."

2. bloodnut
Prince Harry and his red cheeks

"Look at Bloodnut with his red cheeks smoking a cone".

3. Bloodnut
A rare condition when a man's testicles are filled with blood, rather than semen. Many think this mishap is due to being repeatedly kicked in the testicles at a young age, but it is actually a hereditary desease.

Catie: Hey Riley, how did last night go with Sean?
Riley: Not so well, I got the bloodnut again.
Catie: Sucks to be you.
Sean: Who's next?
lol at all 3 XD

I love British and Aussie terms. In America we ended up with the ghetto language becoming mainstream...damn it sucks.

Do you have inbred wannabe gangbangers in OZ?

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lol at all 3 XD

I love British and Aussie terms. In America we ended up with the ghetto language becoming mainstream...damn it sucks.

Oh for sure. And we have you guys to thank for it.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Oh for sure. And we have you guys to thank for it.
Hey if it were up to me I would put a shock collar on all of em, and every time Fo shizzle would come out of their mouth it would zap em with 5,000 volts and melt their 'grills'.

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
lol at all 3 XD

Sorry i'm not american, what do you mean that phrase?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Sorry i'm not american, what do you mean that phrase?
Inbred: as in brother and sister making babies, or dad and daughter, or some other disgusting way. Children produced this way have a high chance of suffering from mental illnesses. 90% of wanna be gangstas have a lower intelligence than one of these offspring

Wannabe: Far from being the real deal. The last of the real gangsters went out with the teamsters lol. Today they are all thugs and cutthroats

Gangbangers: retards who wear color coded clothing so that every one knows who to shoot :laugh2: Fight over drugs and whores...A bane on our society and it needs to be cleansed with fire.

And their language is a combination of mental retardation and the word salad effect of schizo's.

Get up off my grillz less I have to bust a cap in your @SS dont make me get rizzle up in this crib son. That is teh rizzle dizzle my nizzle.

Its like what a blind/deaf person with turrets would say if you electrocuted them.

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
**** happens, its all good. I've been on some other boards, not related to body building, and I gotta say there are some real dumb ****s out there. Glad to see you guys squashed it, instead of carrying it out over 15 pages of bull****. I hate those types of threads. Good job fellas :cheers:

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
some one earlier I think posted a pic of two wannabe white gangsters...cant remember if it was this thread, truly hilarious..

E thug was the title, cause you can be as tough as yoou like over the internet...something like that...zero find if for me brother...I dont know how to upload pictures on here.....even though i did it once....

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
awesome, the 2 in the secod one were the winners i was talking about...god thats lame.