public apology

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
^^^^ umm....way to contribute zero!!! nice to see ya....

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
BTW, I just saw that Harry Potter film. A bit unrealistic if you ask me. I mean, a ginger kid, with two friends?

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I for one am enjoying this myself, if I wasnt so tired Id add soem more, weird eh, 8 hours of sleep, 2 hour nap......still totally exhausted, lol....Im gonna go hunting for classic Mooch quotes, always puts a smile on my face....just the name mooch is frckn hilarious.....

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
BTW, I just saw that Harry Potter film. A bit unrealistic if you ask me. I mean, a ginger kid, with two friends?
You better apologize to all the gingers out there, before the negz start rolling in.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya I heard it was one of the weaker films of them all, maybe they should just end the series now, I mean how much more money can they make?

I for one would love to see the newest batman get released asap, I thought the Dark knight was one of the top 3 movies ive seen.

ahhh Christian bale......as soon as the girl in my avi leaves me we can finally be together...:laugh2::box:

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA....i hate gingers!!!!! they wierd me out....unless there chicks...and hot...then its okay...

I for one am enjoying this myself, if I wasnt so tired Id add soem more, weird eh, 8 hours of sleep, 2 hour nap......still totally exhausted, lol....Im gonna go hunting for classic Mooch quotes, always puts a smile on my face....just the name mooch is frckn hilarious.....
when i first moved to texas like 6 years ago i mooched off my sister and lived in her house for like 8 months until i got my own place....she lived at 2321 dalhart tr. so ever since then any video game or anything else where you get a handle ive been mooch2321

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
You better apologize to all the gingers out there, before the negz start rolling in.
they can just click this link and report it
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/member.php?u=7673

ya I heard it was one of the weaker films of them all, maybe they should just end the series now, I mean how much more money can they make?

I for one would love to see the newest batman get released asap, I thought the Dark knight was one of the top 3 movies ive seen.

ahhh Christian bale......as soon as the girl in my avi leaves me we can finally be together...:laugh2::box:

whoa there! back up....i thought it was one of the best of them all....the quidditch scenes were way more realistic....hermione showed some good cleavage and the special effects for the magic was awesome....what more can you ask for.....

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
One of my ex girlfriends families from Southern Ontario recently moved down to Texas to open up a machine manufacturing plant...up here they were Bateman manufacturing....sold it and moved there to build a new one...Im doubting its the same name or youve heard of them.....they do have juuust a wee bit of money...you never know, I guess labout was cheaper down there? or something enticed them to move....maybe it was the -48 celcius winters were capble of having up here! jesus guys its like the end of the world on those days....

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
One of my ex girlfriends families from Southern Ontario recently moved down to Texas to open up a machine manufacturing plant...up here they were Bateman manufacturing....sold it and moved there to build a new one...Im doubting its the same name or youve heard of them.....they do have juuust a wee bit of money...you never know, I guess labout was cheaper down there? or something enticed them to move....maybe it was the -48 celcius winters were capble of having up here! jesus guys its like the end of the world on those days....
manufacturing plant....yep those guys will work for minimum wage down here....

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:haha::haha::haha::haha:just a bit off topic, but this whole thread is off topic so whatever...

and mooch I never saw past movie one, just heard it from one of my girls friends...whatever thats worth, lol.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
roadblock...you werent even curious enough to click it??? didnt you want to know where i was sending you?

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
manufacturing plant....yep those guys will work for minimum wage down here....
I used to work across the street from it, and when they sold it a new operator moved in...hired a ton of people...you should have seen the linup for people just dying to get a job where im from that pays more than $10/hr....people were fighting for spots in line, the police were there, it was nuts, then I lost my job like most people in Southern Ontario so I moved to Edmonton Alberta, commonly referred to as Deadmonton and ive been let go/laid off from 2 jobs in 8 months, what a nightmare.

yet some of the people that I see who have jobs dont even know how to spell canada, or know anything of our history, weird how that works....Like some of my other crazy posts say...as soon as I get my health back Im going Infantry asap, try to lay me off then canada!

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
oh come on, everyone loves a little richard inspired humour!

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
im not fat! im big boned! no nerve....just been waitng to use those pics for a minute!

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
this ones for you keeper....this is to alleviate any gayness you may be feeling...

Attachments

keeper

GROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCE.

If that's the measuring pic, I must BE ghay. :mischievous:

I thought you were my friend. gaahhhh..... Your avi is easier on my eyes.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey keeper ill respond to tha pm soon, for some reason my email didnt notify me I had a new one...must be the weather, or my crappy telus wireless.

hope all is well

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
by the way too, the hoff isnt that bad looking of a guy in my opinion, just needs a body wax and some more workouts, lol. I actually like the guy to be honest.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Would you **** him? lol
only if he was as drunk as that video of him eating that hamburger that fell on the floor, truly priceless, i recommend googling it, id link it but im lazy at the moment.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA....i hate gingers!!!!! they wierd me out....unless there chicks...and hot...then its okay...
Ginger-ism
When Someone discriminates against someone who has ginger hair, or drinks ginger beer/ale to the extreme.

Cases have been known where gingers have been placed in a ring, and have a shouting contest at each other.

This is known as Ginge-bating. Being called Ginger can also be seen as an insult, and is usually shouted to someone who is not ginger.

"Hey! He's got Ginger pubes!!!" is a good example of Ginger-ism

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
only if he was as drunk as that video of him eating that hamburger that fell on the floor, truly priceless, i recommend googling it, id link it but im lazy at the moment.
I have seen it..

I think you can get him that drunk, fairly easily. You should go for it.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm just glad to see you have a girl in your avy. I won't tell her about you and mooch. :tapedshut:
no its kool, she knows about mooch and I, I told her I wasnt willing to let go of him and I's relationship....she was upset for a bit but she got over it.

keeper

Ginger-ism
When Someone discriminates against someone who has ginger hair, or drinks ginger beer/ale to the extreme.

Cases have been known where gingers have been placed in a ring, and have a shouting contest at each other.

This is known as Ginge-bating. Being called Ginger can also be seen as an insult, and is usually shouted to someone who is not ginger.

"Hey! He's got Ginger pubes!!!" is a good example of Ginger-ism
^ I'll bet Hoff does.

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
** dog fart**

Ah well,... I tried. At least I read Through all the pages first before posting,....unlike the last thread, lol. Its good to know ya'll are cool.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya man, big misunderstanding, very classy of mooch to do this, and this turned out to be pretty funny, no harm in that.

Cheers

ps: you really live in Madagascar?
just curious, so far away from Alberta