public apology

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the 2 in the second one are the most ganster...I wouldnt want to mess with them and that plastic gat!, lol.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you are right vida, when I was younger I felt invincible, I pumped it all into me and figured id worry about it later (god what a moron i was ) and here I am now...time to pay up.

they say the first 30 years are free.....but you have to pay for those 30 later on in life....makes total sense now doesnt it.

just get blood work ....find out where you are...and plan a course of action from there....Ill be ok, im not too worried anymore, im looking and feeling better than ever these days.

god Im handsome!:laugh2:

Dumb Question but do you think it's directly related to steroid/ph use??

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dumb Question but do you think it's directly related to steroid/ph use??
no its not a dumb question. The only Ph/DS hat i ever actually used as a full cycle was extreme tren...which is hard on kidneys from what i gather.

I abandoned an epi cycle due to being unable to raise my shoulders above my head( shedding when i have thick hair...horrible acne when i usually have none)

Abandoned M1T cycle after 13 days (sht is rat poison) and thats about it.

So you never know, Ill go back in a few months (as thats how long the wait is in canada) and retest...we will see what happens.

I doubt it, but yoo just never know. were all guinee pigs for this stuff. I think im done with all of them to be honest...just got some p mag in the mail that i ordered before my bloodwork(thats y i did the bloodwork for my pmag cycle) but i doubt ill even use it. I mean all i hear is how week it is so ill have to run it at like 100mg a day to see anything as im 225lbs.

I might just sell it and stick to a natural test booster and creatine after this month is over.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Going off the funny topic for a moment but I couldn't post on the other thread, it got locked down. Are there any herbs or vitamins that can help you with your kidneys? I know all the basics for your Liver,cholesterol, blood pressure and prostate ect.. but never really gave too much thought to the kidneys. Is there anything you could be taking to help heal it??
taurine

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no its not a dumb question. The only Ph/DS hat i ever actually used as a full cycle was extreme tren...which is hard on kidneys from what i gather.

I abandoned an epi cycle due to being unable to raise my shoulders above my head( shedding when i have thick hair...horrible acne when i usually have none)

Abandoned M1T cycle after 13 days (sht is rat poison) and thats about it.

So you never know, Ill go back in a few months (as thats how long the wait is in canada) and retest...we will see what happens.

I doubt it, but yoo just never know. were all guinee pigs for this stuff. I think im done with all of them to be honest...just got some p mag in the mail that i ordered before my bloodwork(thats y i did the bloodwork for my pmag cycle) but i doubt ill even use it. I mean all i hear is how week it is so ill have to run it at like 100mg a day to see anything as im 225lbs.

I might just sell it and stick to a natural test booster and creatine after this month is over.
It dosen't sound like you were abusing ps/ph. if anything your steroid use leaned toward the mild side.Maybee it's genetic and would of happened anyway.Not that it matters to you at this point.Well anyway Good Luck searl..

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
green mag has creatine in it though right?
Ya I know..I was just joking...doc told me to just take a month off the creatine, so ive put it in the cupboard for now.

I do however respond reaaal well to the green mag....get better kidneys so I can flood you with creatinine:laugh2:

JK

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
SEARL12 NO!!!!

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
Think it had to do with some political thread i was reading the other night in the Politics sub-forum,..... mod edited so...... you know what that means.