Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Curious question @Mike Arnold

Which one is selling better

ProSynthesis-17: or ProSynthesis-BUILD ?

My money says Build
Yep, the BUILD is selling better. That actually surprised me. I thought the price of BUILD would scare most people away, but it hasn't. I am pleased because I personally love that product.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
IMG_8409.JPG

For anyone wondering what the product looks like.

First serving this morning. Taste is decent, properly bleh amino aftertaste as any experienced user would expect. The flavor and everything is really smooth if you just keep drinking. This will work/be sustainable. You will not want to try to sip this during a training session; use as directed immediately prior.

No GI issues.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This thing is absolutely loaded, very well emulsified, mixes up perfectly with just a few shakes & foam settles very fast.

Also much less messy than your typical EAA product, which is a cute little bonus.
If I had to guess: The extras in there are really helping the overall density of the powder, if you know what I mean. Typical EAA's seemingly float out of the jug when you open them, the opposite of dense. I know the betaine/TMG I have used in the past was quite "heavier" so to speak. Regardless this is a POSITIVE.

Falco1098

Falco1098

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Not yet, but I already sent out payment, so we will be getting another run going soon.

I am making a 3rd version of ProSynthesis, called ProSynthesis-PERFORM. It's going to be pretty damn crazy. It won't contain the Mediator-PA, but it will contain the following...

The same base amino acid formula as proSynthesis-17
HBCD's (in the form of Cluster Dextrin)
The standard pre-workout ergogenic aides (creatine, betaine, etc.)
Nitric oxide boosters (high dose citrulline & nitrates)
A killer energy-mood-focus formula (this energy-mood-focus formula will be VERY SIMILAR in effect to Mitradopa, but with a greater energy-focus component and perfect mixability).

This will be a 20 serving product out of necessity...for two reasons. One, it would weigh like 5 pounds if I made it 30 servings. Two, it would cost too much. Even if I gave you guys a better deal than the BUILD, the price-point would still be higher than I am comfortable with. It terms of value, it will very likely turn out to be an even better deal than the BUILD. My goal with this product is to provide 5 products in 1 (aminos, carbs, ergogenic aides, nitric oxide boosters, and neuromodulators) for way less than money than if people purchased these components separately.

But...the only way something like this works is if EVERY component is fantastic on its own. Otherwise, people will still want to piecemeal their pre-workout formula.

As most people know, Mitradopa ALONE is an expensive product to make. My intention is to replicate the euphoric, feel-good effects of Mitradopa, but with a significantly greater energy-focus component; something more suitable for a training session. If I can accomplish this at the price point I want, this component alone will be incredible.

Once I add in the massive dose of aminos, the best pre-training carbs (Cluster Dextrin), all those ergogenic aides, and the high dose nitric oxide boosters, it will be unmatched in the pre-workout arena...by a LONG SHOT! For the first time, there will be a comprehensive pre-workout product that provides OPTIMAL doses at each level of the formula. That's never been done before. Previously, the best we've seen are some products that provide a neuromodulatory component (energy, focus, etc.), some ergogenic aides (creatine, betaine, etc.), nitric oxide boosters, and a low-dose amino acid blend.

This next version of ProSynthesis is going to take ALL of those components to the next level. It will truly replace 5 categories of product. You won't need another amino product, you won't need to add creatine, nitrates or any other that other stuff, and you won't need anything else for energy, mood or focus. AND it will even contain Cluster Dextrin carbs on top of that. I'm super excited about it.
We need a combo of Build and this - the ultimate growth preworkout!

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Flavor is fine definitely taste it more if you sip it, took it after workout felt immediate pump and was satisfied for quite awhile.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mine is on the way. Label says 8-12oz of water. Does that seem accurate?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes.

Used 11-12oz and it was plenty, I’ll probably try 10oz next time as it mixes up really well very fast. And again, it’s just something you want to knock down on the way to training.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Flavor is fine definitely taste it more if you sip it, took it after workout felt immediate pump and was satisfied for quite awhile.
I was feeling very pumped and full as well, but I didn’t want to mention that as that session is already a ton of volume, I’m on blast and eating a huge quantity of food. So I can’t put that on this product, but I can say I felt I particularly looked/felt like a brick house after training.

Mirage2reality

Awards
Understatement must be consumed immediately flavor is bleh

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just had my first serving. Previous comments are spot on; chug it and it’s very tolerable. Likely not something you’ll enjoy drinking leisurely. Good thing we don’t do it for the taste alone… this profile is absolutely loaded!! Will be a regular addition to my supplement routine for sure.

IronFlex24

Awards
Here’s another perspective, you do not need to chug it. I leisurely drank over the course of 15 minutes and it was fine. Not delicious but not like I needed to chug it. Also I find the flavor strong and I don’t like strong flavoring so I mix mine with 16+ ounces of water…so obviously harder to chug compared to 10. Mine was the regular version, maybe the Build is worse. Just my 2 cents

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yep, the BUILD is selling better. That actually surprised me. I thought the price of BUILD would scare most people away, but it hasn't. I am pleased because I personally love that product.
It's great to see that people see the Value in the ProSynthesis-BUILD version. It does not surprise me that it would be a Best Seller here, I guess we see which one the average Gym Rat buys.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Used Build in just 8-9oz today and definitely preferred the denser taste vs 12oz last time. Still chugged it, but I have to say I preferred it with less water by a lot. It also had to sit pre-mixed for 4 hours in my car while we drove to the gym, and was just fine in room temp water.

It’s super smooth.

I’m really happy with the delivery of this product so far. I also feel like I don’t need any other flavor options since I don’t intend to ever sip it over training or mix intra. And I’d definitely try a natural flavored one because this is definitively better than expected.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I Can't wait to get back to the gym and Test Drive this!

littlrook

Awards
i might pre mix my regular 17 before bed and see how it does in the morning since mine foamed quite a bit. Taste wise, it is what it is. I might toss in some crystal light or something. Had a good pump with a stim heavy pre this morning

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How is the recovery ?

Stopstalking2

Stopstalking2

Awards
@Smont @Hyde my order should be coming this week. I just order the original as I’m on a heavy cycle and didn’t think I’d see too much for the additions in build.

Question is thinking this pre work out and post workout a 50/50 blend of peptopro and hyrdolized whey. Just wanted your guys opinion on this ?

Falco1098

Falco1098

Awards
  • First Up Vote
@Smont @Hyde my order should be coming this week. I just order the original as I’m on a heavy cycle and didn’t think I’d see too much for the additions in build.

Question is thinking this pre work out and post workout a 50/50 blend of peptopro and hyrdolized whey. Just wanted your guys opinion on this ?
My take is that with ProSynthesis taken 15-20 before workout, you don't need protein specifically post workout and instead a high glycemic carb based(think 750 cal of kids cereal and milk) is your best post workout meal.

Having ProSynthesis basically means protein powder is relegated to helping you get you protein in when you can't via food.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

My take is that with ProSynthesis taken 15-20 before workout, you don't need protein specifically post workout and instead a high glycemic carb based(think 750 cal of kids cereal and milk) is your best post workout meal.

Having ProSynthesis basically means protein powder is relegated to helping you get you protein in when you can't via food.
Yeah I don’t think you really need anything as fast as whey/pepto postWO with Prosynthesis already present in the blood. Any low fat meal would be ideal then and probably produce a better, longer feed than having another shake.

You could use a shake, but it would just be out of convenience. Today I did just that - blended up 2 scoops of Mutant Mass, scoop of egg white protein, 1.5 cups 2% Fairlife, & my collagen for the day. But that was just because I needed to begin work immediately when I got home & it was faster. Next meal was turkey & rice with a bagel & soda (because powerbulking).

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am thinking I would does it exactly like Mike designed it, he is probably a little smarter in this area than all of us put together! He Is @Mike Arnold !!!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

I haven't even ordered mine yet, I got caught up in my cutting that I kinda forgot lol.

My intentions are to use it after I'm done cutting, use it immediately pre workout and then my next meal be good ol chicken and rice, or any lean meat and rice or potatoes . Anything low to no fat.

If your not eating within a hour or post workout I don't see any harm in the shake, I don't know how necessary it is but it's still helping to hit your protein goal easier. I'm often not hungry for a long while post workout and occasionally IL do a shake if I think it's gonna be a while

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I always take one of those Fairlife 30g protein shakes after a workout, even still with taking Pro Synthesis.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I always take one of those Fairlife 30g protein shakes after a workout, even still with taking Pro Synthesis.
Bases Covered !!

Stopstalking2

Stopstalking2

Awards
Yeah I don’t think you really need anything as fast as whey/pepto postWO with Prosynthesis already present in the blood. Any low fat meal would be ideal then and probably produce a better, longer feed than having another shake.

You could use a shake, but it would just be out of convenience. Today I did just that - blended up 2 scoops of Mutant Mass, scoop of egg white protein, 1.5 cups 2% Fairlife, & my collagen for the day. But that was just because I needed to begin work immediately when I got home & it was faster. Next meal was turkey & rice with a bagel & soda (because powerbulking).
I usually workout and down a protein/dextrose shake because I have to get ready for work and it usually about 2.5 hrs after my workout I’m able to eat a proper meal.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I usually workout and down a protein/dextrose shake because I have to get ready for work and it usually about 2.5 hrs after my workout I’m able to eat a proper meal.
Basically exactly what I did yesterday.

Falco1098

Falco1098

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, those of you that arent getting a good shot of carbs and just a little protein after the workout are missing out. When im on gear and bulking it is about 750cal with 550 from kids cereal and 200 from 2% milk. When not on gear it is closer to 200 cal of 2% milk.

Post workout, you have depleted glycogen so taking in the high carb meal right after spikes insuling and shuttles all the calories back into the muscles. Recover faster and more anabaolic.

I have tested my glucose in a gear driven bulk and it is around 100 pre meal, around 135-140 20min post meal and back down to 100 90m after.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any timing update of perform version?
A few months out. I just got a price quote. The good news is that all the ingredients are easy to source and readily available, so it's not like my manufacturer needs to spend time looking for stuff. Hopefully, everything proceeds smoothly, but once it is released, it is going to be a MONSTER! It will be the ULTIMATE pre-workout. A huge dose of aminos, HBCD's, all the basics (creatine, betaine, etc.), nitric oxide boosters (citrulline and nitrates), and an awesome neuromodulatory component for energy, focus, mood, etc. No one has made anything even remotely close to this beast.

I am ALL IN on making strictly bodybuilding focused supplementation from here on out. I am working on a muscle building supplement that contains something no other product has ever contained. I need to have it made specifically for me, which means it will cost a pretty penny, but it's worth it. We'll see how it goes :)

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You can use whatever amount of water you want. On the label, I recommended the standard amount based on the volume of ingredients per serving, but you don't have to adhere to that. Personally, I mix it in like 5 ounces of water and just chug it. It's kind of strong at that concentration, but I would rather get it down fast.

The point here is that you can mix whatever amount of water you prefer.

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@Mike Arnold It is great to see you out there pioneering new paths, on behalf of all us Gym Rats, Thank You!!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Any tips for finding the scooper in the BUILD tubs? I swear it’s not in mine.

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Honestly, I just found mine after a week. I have been using a protein scooper as just under a full scoop comes out at 40gm

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any tips for finding the scooper in the BUILD tubs? I swear it’s not in mine.
LOL. I thought the same thing when I opened one, but it was in there....at the very bottom. :) What makes it even more difficult to find is the fact there are elevated markings alongside the inside of the bottle, so it's difficult to know if you found the scooper or just the side of the bottle. Haha.

For the next run, I think I am going to tell my manufacturer to put the scooper in LAST!

Last edited:
ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I find BUILD to be very drinkable. I do lower amount of water like 6 oz and jug it down. It’s not bad at all.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I find BUILD to be very drinkable. I do lower amount of water like 6 oz and jug it down. It’s not bad at all.
That’s what I’ve moved towards after Mike mentioned it. Taste is even better with the lower water, and it’s down even easier.