PROMO: Your favorite Animal or Universal Supp...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
pick just one??? whoa, i don't think i can do it bro.

Pak, Flex, Omega, Uni-Liver are my staples.... nothing flashy, just good solid products.

Torrent - the best post-wo supp i've ever used, period.
post-wo nutirtion is extremely important, and this has helped to keep me from being catabolic after a tough workout and jump-started my recovery.

my favorite Animal supp is probably Animal Pump...
not just a pre-wo, but a pre-wo with so much more...
when you look at the profile of this product, include the convenience of packs, and the good price.
also, good, soild, consistent energy for my workout.. not that buzzy jittery shite.

i think a lot of guys on here will be interested in Animal Test. this stuff flat out works.
i stacked it with Animal Stak for 42days straight and saw some serious strength gains.
great thing about it is that it's safe, no sides, and need for pct because it's not a ph.
Congrats, J. "Reign of Animal" promo winner. Sweet avy bro.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/100733-promo-reign-animal.html

AaronTech

Awards
I'm gonna have to say Storm. This was the third or forth creatine I ever tried, and I still favor it more than a lot of others I've used. While using it, I had some very noticeable strength gains. My muscles became fuller, and I even started seeing my veins pop through my arms. It is probably my favorite creatine powder out there and I'm probably going to use it in a few months. I even got my friend to start it, and he really enjoys it as well. It is an overall awesome supplement; it tastes great and lets me see my progress. Probably my most favorite Universal supplement of all time.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Keep 'em coming fellas.. We gotta hit at least 25 entries...

BS55

BS55

Awards
  • Established
Its hard to pick really...

Animal Test would be my pick though. The 42 days I was on it were insane. Every trip to the gym led to new PR's, insane pumps, amd most importantly growth! It flat out does what is says, right down to every last word on the can. But, it is just one of many great supplements from UN/Animal... I simply dont have the time to type about all the other products!

pdx89

pdx89

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm suprised so few people have written about anything :fool2:

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Either AM is slow or no one knows about Universal, hahaha...

C'mon brothers... These supps ain't gonna win themselves.

clownbaby1

Awards
Either AM is slow or no one knows about Universal, hahaha...

C'mon brothers... These supps ain't gonna win themselves.
Are we allowed to enter twice?

and believe me, everyone knows about you guys. :p

joepump

joepump

Awards
My favorite and most used product by you guys is the AnimalPak. I've never used a better product along the lines of this one. Ever sence the first day of taking I have had more energy,focus and over all sence of well being than ever before in my life. It honestly is a great product with great benefits and I notice a huge difference in my performance with every dose. If you hav'nt had the pleasure of taking it I suggest you get your ass to the nearest supplement shop and get you some.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
Stick with your guns brother and M-Stak. Me, I might have gone with Animal Flex or Animal Omega...
I totally forgot about Flex. Man, I used to take straight Glucosamine/chondroitin, but tried this a few years ago to help correct some ankle and back issues I had. Both problems are coming back so it might be time to do a Cissus repair, or maybe go back to what worked then with Flex. Thanks for reminding me :)

My local vitamin store pushes Universal hard, and has some sales to rival internet prices (but they are few and far between). There are plenty of products that are loved here on the AM forums that I'd like to try. I'm hoping the winners can choose something that isn't already a favorite. Either way, a great promotion.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
I totally forgot about Flex. Man, I used to take straight Glucosamine/chondroitin, but tried this a few years ago to help correct some ankle and back issues I had. Both problems are coming back so it might be time to do a Cissus repair, or maybe go back to what worked then with Flex. Thanks for reminding me :)

My local vitamin store pushes Universal hard, and has some sales to rival internet prices (but they are few and far between). There are plenty of products that are loved here on the AM forums that I'd like to try. I'm hoping the winners can choose something that isn't already a favorite. Either way, a great promotion.
Hit me up with the contact info for that shop, S. Thanks.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Uni-liver. The fastest way to get 15g of protein on the run!

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
Animal pak definetley...one of the best around.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm, Im missin out on all these great promos, I guess I should be paying attention. Lets see, if memory serves me, Ive tried animal max, massive whey and egg pro, I think theyre all your brand. They were all pretty decent, but I guess since Ive gotta pick one to try to win a prize, I will say I like the egg pro the best. The taste was pleasant, the flavor wasnt overpowering, the powder had a good consistency, mixed well, and didnt cause alot of gi distress when used in moderation.

Well, Im a busy guy, good luck here at am.com, and pm me if I win a tshirt. :lol:

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
If we got enough entries, we'll look to close this up today. Thanks fellas.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Winners will be announced in a sec fellas... To earn the prize, make sure you're at least 18 years old and have a U.S. mailing addy.

Send: (1) your AM member name (2) your full name (3) your full address. In the subject line, write "AM Universal Promo"

Email this to [email protected]

Do not PM once the email is sent--as any questions should be directed to the above email. Thanks fellas and stay tuned...

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
The winners and what they won. For you fellas who won a flavored product, be sure to include the flavor in your email. There werew 32 entries so, so we decided to award all 32 of you. Congrats and enjoy. No need to keeps logs or anything--no strings attached. Enjoy.

ANIMAL
Animal Pak:
- jherman08
- SokVichet
- joepump
- mrchristian

Animal Omega:
- MrDead
- evanp
- RoadBlock

Animal Flex:
- joebo
- Project Mayhem

Animal M-Stak:
- 3clipseGT
- clownbaby1

Animal Pump:
- MentalTwitch
- Nole1
- holyintellect
- BeachBum49

Animal Test:
- broken
- JOHNJESSICA20
- pdx89
- BS55

UNIVERSAL
Torrent:
- joeyamma
- JohnTNS
- kcinnitram91

EAA Stack:
- pmiller383

Shock Therapy:
- TOYFORDOLET
- Big Wides

Storm:
- eneyman
- BigMfer
- AaronTEch

Uni-Liver:
- Usf97j4x4
- RenegadeRows

Real Gains:
- Steveoph
- Wrath916

clownbaby1

Awards
i just creamed all over myself! I think im in love with animal!

BS55

BS55

Awards
  • Established
Hell Yeah!!!!

:dance:

Thanks Universal/Animal! Congrats to all the other winners!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Guys! Happy 8-8-08 Too.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sweet stuff guys! Thanks!

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
Dang it!! I'm mad with myself for not getting in on this. I thought I couldn't win again since I had just won an Animal Pak. Oh well. Even though it's too late, I like Uni-Liver the best. Good nutrition that's hard to find else-where. Easy and convenient.

Happy 25th Aniversary for Animal Pak guys.

AaronTech

Awards
Thanks a bunch U-Rep. Congrats to everyone who one.
I'll be logging it when I'm done with Neovar Recomped, complete with video review and everything!:bruce3:

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
I'll be logging it when I'm done with Neovar Recomped, complete with video review and everything!:bruce3:
Like I said, AT, no need to log. No strings attached. Enjoy.

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
Awesome congrats everybody!

And happy 8/8/08!!!

BS55

BS55

Awards
  • Established

I might not do a fancy log, but the benefits will be noticed in my Journey over at the FORVM!

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
A great Promo by a great company! love the omega I do!:thumbsup:

eneyman

eneyman

Awards
Wow I can't thank you Universal fellas enough, top notch group of guys and thanks for these amazing promos, I was a fan of Universal and now I am a fan for life. Just sent my email over to you guys with flavor preferred. Oh yea, happy 8-8-08 to everyone and tune in to the Olympic opening ceremony, I can't wait to record all the events in HD.

Thanks again

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
What email address should we send the info to?

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
dang...................im late :donut:

BigMfer

BigMfer

Awards
  • Established
I win again! DAMN! I'm playing the lotto and going to Vegas this weekend! I'm on a role, hope it's translates to the ladies too!
:bb2:

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
WOW. Very classy. This is the way to run a promo/contest. Im very impressed. Ive used your products before and will again, but taking care of customers like this is a big way to earn even more loyalty. Plus the fact you said no strings is cool too, it shows your not just trying to get a bunch of people to do product logs. Again, thank you, and very classy.

R

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I feel as if I have seen you around somewhere.
I guess I just have one of those faces :D

Your nick looks familiar as well though. I used to be active on BB.com, but spend my time here mostly now.

joeyamma

joeyamma

Awards
  • Established
The winners and what they won. For you fellas who won a flavored product, be sure to include the flavor in your email. There werew 32 entries so, so we decided to award all 32 of you. Congrats and enjoy. No need to keeps logs or anything--no strings attached. Enjoy.

ANIMAL

UNIVERSAL
Torrent:
- joeyamma
- JohnTNS
- kcinnitram91
s-weet!!! thx U Rep.
damn, that's pretty cool that you guys hooked everyone up.

Status
Not open for further replies.