PROMO: Your favorite Animal or Universal Supp...

Status
Not open for further replies.
mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
Thank you soooooo much Universal Rep...We all appreciate this very much. Congratulations to all the bro's who won!

BS55

BS55

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure about my shipping address at the moment, but as soon as I am I will get my information in. Thanks again Universal!

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
The winners and what they won. For you fellas who won a flavored product, be sure to include the flavor in your email. There werew 32 entries so, so we decided to award all 32 of you. Congrats and enjoy. No need to keeps logs or anything--no strings attached. Enjoy.

ANIMAL
Animal Pak:
- jherman08
- SokVichet
- joepump
- mrchristian

Animal Omega:
- MrDead
- evanp
- RoadBlock

Animal Flex:
- joebo
- Project Mayhem

Animal M-Stak:
- 3clipseGT
- clownbaby1

Animal Pump:
- MentalTwitch
- Nole1
- holyintellect
- BeachBum49

Animal Test:
- broken
- JOHNJESSICA20
- pdx89
- BS55

UNIVERSAL
Torrent:
- joeyamma
- JohnTNS
- kcinnitram91

EAA Stack:
- pmiller383

Shock Therapy:
- TOYFORDOLET
- Big Wides

Storm:
- eneyman
- BigMfer
- AaronTEch

Uni-Liver:
- Usf97j4x4
- RenegadeRows

Real Gains:
- Steveoph
- Wrath916
Holy Crap!!! I'll send my info posty hasty!!! Thanks!!!:head:

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
I should've said "Wrath's Stack!!!" (Just kidding... Maybe... *L*)

atrain11b

atrain11b

Awards
  • Established
Why didn't ya play? Everyone was a winner... 100%, those are solid odds.
I found the thread to late for this promo. No complaints, it gets busy here every so often, keeps me from keeping up with all the promos.

broken

broken

Awards
!!!!sweet!!!...I will be sure to start poping animal test the week after my time off after my show!

AaronTech

Awards
Just came in, wanted to say another "Thank You!" and let you know how awesome you guys are!

Question: What are the tiny crystal looking specks in the Storm (fruit punch). They look like tiny shards of fiberglass and I wanted to make sure it wasn't lol.

EDIT: And it is possible that Storm has some fat burning properties? I was looking at the iNOXsulin-7 ingredients and they looked like they would promote some of it.

joeyamma

joeyamma

Awards
  • Established
U Rep & Animal Rep & Universal. -
I just wanted to take a minute and say thanks again for the Torrent...
it was very generous of you guys. :thumbsup:

vette00

vette00

Awards
IT's The PAK, 4 sure!

The Pak has helped me achieve the max. out of my current supplements, such as animal Stak, animal Pump, Protein, aminos, and l-glutamine. Because I am on the go 6 days a week I need something that I can just grab and take later. I was never afirm believer about mult-vits, but since a got on the PAK i have noticed i am not dragging through my workout or days i have to work. I am a baseball Instructor so I need everything PAK is giving me, since i teach about 6hrs a day.

My 2nd would be The STAK. I never saw my gains go up as I did using the STAK,plus with all the added supps that help us with DHT,Estro, ect.... who wouldn't want to use it.
GO ANIMAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Opiewags99

Opiewags99

Awards
Why not post it up here

[size=+3]Animal Pump[/size]

So you've been training for years and have yet to reach the goals you set so long ago. Isn't it amazing how much training and dieting we as bodybuilders can go through and still not achieve the results that we strive for?

[

Even though you train like an Animal every time you hit the gym, sometimes that just doesn't cut it.

Sometimes you just need More.

Animal Pump is the Universal Nutrition's "pack" form pre-workout supplement. With all the effectiveness of a powder pre-workout drink, and the extreme convenience of being able to simply rip open a pouch on your way to the gym. A complex matrix of creatine, nitric oxide promoting substances such as arginine, and an energy rush complex that will have you burning and ready to the with your first step into the gym. In addition, Pump also contains an antioxidant complex to stray off those harmful and pesky free radicals. With the convenience of 30 individual packs that can be thrown into a gym bag, or even just stuffed into a pocket every morning. Animal pump will give you skin tearing pumps with every rep, and vascularity like you've only ever imagined.

Now if you're serious about lifting, you know that it's "the pump" that gets you through some of your hardest workouts. But sometimes the pump just doesn't come, and you drag your ass through a torturous workout and feel disappointed in yourself after you finish. Pump is specifically designed to help you get through this sort of problem.

Good news: You have nothing to lose by trying it. Universal has a 100% money back guarantee to back all of their products, so check out the link below.

Lift heavy, lift hard, see results.

[size=+2]See for Yourself![/size]

[size=+3]Animal Pump
[/size]

[size=+2]Or get the full info at the[/size]

[size=+3]Universal Nutrition Website
[/size]

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Those pic's reminded me of something..Do any of you guys remember a magazine add Animal run in 06 called
(BE SELFISH). I still think about the last paragraph in that add from time to time.It really struck me and stayed with me,but almost every add or poster they have makes a statement I really beleive thats why I still buy the products other than the obvious reason they work.lol

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
"Being in this great sport--being in this sport- requires selfishness.....It's demanded of you,just like sacrifice is.But that selfishness is not for personal profit or pleasure,but personal acheivement.There's something I need to accomplish and nothing's gona get between me and it....NOTHING"

pdx89

pdx89

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah man I have almost all of the posters in my room it REALLY helps to motivate me before my workouts

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established
U Rep & Animal Rep & Universal. -
I just wanted to take a minute and say thanks again for the Torrent...
it was very generous of you guys. :thumbsup:
No doubt bro. Always willing to help a fellow Animal out. What flavor did you go with?

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established
yeah man I have almost all of the posters in my room it REALLY helps to motivate me before my workouts
I have two hanging in my kitchen- then one of Wrath in the kitchen called "This is My Life' and the other one where he is eating chicken and rice called "I'm Not Gonna Puke". God do I know how those days feel.

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established
!!!!sweet!!!...I will be sure to start poping animal test the week after my time off after my show!
Nice bro, def keep us posted on your results. I am a huge fan of Animal Test. I love throwing it in from time to time to even help further my gains.

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established
[size=+3]Animal Pump[/size]

So you've been training for years and have yet to reach the goals you set so long ago. Isn't it amazing how much training and dieting we as bodybuilders can go through and still not achieve the results that we strive for?

[

Even though you train like an Animal every time you hit the gym, sometimes that just doesn't cut it.

Sometimes you just need More.

Animal Pump is the Universal Nutrition's "pack" form pre-workout supplement. With all the effectiveness of a powder pre-workout drink, and the extreme convenience of being able to simply rip open a pouch on your way to the gym. A complex matrix of creatine, nitric oxide promoting substances such as arginine, and an energy rush complex that will have you burning and ready to the with your first step into the gym. In addition, Pump also contains an antioxidant complex to stray off those harmful and pesky free radicals. With the convenience of 30 individual packs that can be thrown into a gym bag, or even just stuffed into a pocket every morning. Animal pump will give you skin tearing pumps with every rep, and vascularity like you've only ever imagined.

Now if you're serious about lifting, you know that it's "the pump" that gets you through some of your hardest workouts. But sometimes the pump just doesn't come, and you drag your ass through a torturous workout and feel disappointed in yourself after you finish. Pump is specifically designed to help you get through this sort of problem.

Good news: You have nothing to lose by trying it. Universal has a 100% money back guarantee to back all of their products, so check out the link below.

Lift heavy, lift hard, see results.

[size=+2]See for Yourself![/size]

[size=+3]Animal Pump
[/size]

[size=+2]Or get the full info at the[/size]

[size=+3]Universal Nutrition Website
[/size]
I think I have seen this once before...lol

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Yeah but they quit rewarding over at BB.com ;)
They just wait until they have "X" amount of entries... Due to the excitement of 08-08-08 things have been busy for them... That, and the bb.com forum seems to be having issues, currently...

MuscleHeadGuy

Banned
Awards
Is Universal ever gonna do another contest like this anytime in the future? Just curious.

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
They just wait until they have "X" amount of entries... Due to the excitement of 08-08-08 things have been busy for them... That, and the bb.com forum seems to be having issues, currently...
True that.

Opiewags99

Opiewags99

Awards
Good to hear A-rep.

Hopefully that post is motivational to some of the guys here at AM

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear A-rep.

Hopefully that post is motivational to some of the guys here at AM
Very true, just trying to give everyone the opportunity to get there hands on some really great products

pdx89

pdx89

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It is really cool that you guys came over to AM I'm just suprised it wasn't sooner :fool2:

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
It is really cool that you guys came over to AM I'm just suprised it wasn't sooner :fool2:
Busy with other forums, that's all. It was only a matter of time.

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Big 88's... (Just in case this PROMO runs like the other site...)

Pak is hands down the most essential supplement on the market... Covering a variety holes in the dietary armor, with a few tweaks and enhancements. It's more than just a multi... It contains some EFA's... Some Aminos... Performance Optimizers... And some digestive enzymes... Pak was and is the one constant in my arsenal... I've tried a variety of multi's in the past... (Starting Waaay back in the '80s...) And time and time, again Pak out performs them all... The Big 88's would also possibly aid me in my dream to attend The Cage... Or at least get my hands on some coveted LE Gear... But, The Cage is my top priority... I'm also in the midst of "Growing Season" for my show in May, and I GOTTA have my Pak!!!
:head:

caolkailash

Awards
I'm a huge fan of M-Stak. Normally I work out for an hour or so and that's kinda pushing myself to stay that long and I get kinda tired, but with M-Stak I didn't want to leave. It also boosted my running endurance by 2x or so, it was crazy. Trying Stak and Pump right now (haven't hit the gym with them yet so not sure how I feel yet.) but will be getting another M-Stak pack next week.

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established
did these ever ship out?
As long as you sent your info into corprate, it would have been shipped out. If you had any problems, let myself or U-rep know and we'll take care of the matter for you.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
I wonder if this thread will be as long as the other one.... :think:

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
I wonder if this thread will be as long as the other one.... :think:
Not at this rate it wont B. So what are some other favorites of you guys? Anyone addicted to any of the older Universal products?

How about Real Gains. I'm on my first tub and am already thinking it is time to order more.

Hg

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
I dunno if this is over or not, but I dont care. MY favorite used to be Animal Pak (and I will still keep using it), but after the Big Picture Stack I got the chance to log, I seriously don't know how I will hit the gym without Intra-Aid again? So thats MY favorite...Intra-Aid!!!

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
I dunno if this is over or not, but I dont care. MY favorite used to be Animal Pak (and I will still keep using it), but after the Big Picture Stack I got the chance to log, I seriously don't know how I will hit the gym without Intra-Aid again? So thats MY favorite...Intra-Aid!!!
Yea the promo part was over back in sept OP http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/100346-promo-your-favorite-3.html#post1479884

Sorry for the bad bump. I was looking at the favorite supplements listed all through the thread and then ended up posting in it LOL!

Still a good conversation no matter what though.

Hg

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
Yea the promo part was over back in sept OP http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/100346-promo-your-favorite-3.html#post1479884

Sorry for the bad bump. I was looking at the favorite supplements listed all through the thread and then ended up posting in it LOL!

Still a good conversation no matter what though.

Hg
Oh well, free product pimp for Universal, haha! IT's tough to find GOOD products and I hate to buy something that ends up being worthless so I take all the chances i get to pimp out the stuff I find that is actually worth the money, IA and Havoc, I tend to go overboard with lol.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Animal M-stak is my favorite product from animal, it seems like theres nothing on the market like it. I'm also interested in trying Animal Pump which I've read good reviews about and the guy at the local fitness store recommended. I'm also interested in Universal Torrent, Storm, and Shock Therapy. They have also gotten good reviews and seem like awesome products.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Oh well, free product pimp for Universal, haha! IT's tough to find GOOD products and I hate to buy something that ends up being worthless so I take all the chances i get to pimp out the stuff I find that is actually worth the money, IA and Havoc, I tend to go overboard with lol.
I hear ya there man. Real Gains is one of them for me. I am just finishing up my first tub actually but I have to admit to being blown away by this product. Price per serving is good but the taste is crazy! The profile is awesome and it agreed with me as other weight gainers I have tried have not. So I found me a new gainer for sure.

Animal M-stak is my favorite product from animal, it seems like theres nothing on the market like it. I'm also interested in trying Animal Pump which I've read good reviews about and the guy at the local fitness store recommended. I'm also interested in Universal Torrent, Storm, and Shock Therapy. They have also gotten good reviews and seem like awesome products.
LOL! I know what you are saying. You sound like me. They are all good man. Just don't take them all at once LOL! If you run that Shock Therapy pre- then Intra-Aid intra- and finally Torrent post- we are calling that the Anabolic Window of Opportunity Stack. You can swap out the Shock Therapy with Animal Pump if that is your liking and go with that in it's place. It's an awesome stack for fueling your body through your workouts and helping you to build lean mass.

Hg

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Ken I has sum Universal Genesis...? I here it wull billed me sum musels... Hulgar says I can has sum...:icon_lol:

mrtattoo330

Awards
i just ordered animal pak can't wait till i get them to try them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.