Prime XT - Natural Anabolic Muscle Builder - Available Now!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Also, if anyone would be kind enough, please go to this link and add a review to the website for Prime XT.

It would be so appreciated.

All you have to do is go to this link, scroll down slightly and you'll see the 'Reviews' tab, just click on it and enter the star review and review and click submit.

Thank you so much.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
I had a question for everyone.

We are going to do some banners with Prime XT feedback on them.

There will be no names or any identifying information on them, just the review verbiage.
If anyone doesn't want their review used for any reason, please pm me and let me know.

Also, if anyone would like to add a review to this thread and would like us to use it on one, please let me know.

And for anyone reading that may not post, if you'd like to provide me with one to use, it would be appreciated. You're welcome to pm me or contact me privately.

Thanks.
20+ years lifting and toward the end of week 3 I noticed:

• Seated press weight increased 60lb to 85lb
  • Military press increased from 150 to 170
  • Dumbell military increased from 45 to 70
  • Curlbar increased from 90 to 100
  • Seated rows: machine maxed out already before starting Prime xt, but i would add more
  • Cleans increased from 205 to 225
  • Leg extention increased from 205 to 220
These are 10 rep sets. I added weight when the previous ten rep sets became too easy to stay at 10.

These improvement were noted during a cut after I’d lost several pounds

kira1357

Awards
If anyone here has used prime already but hasn't posted their review, please post it! I have a few bottles preordered with Flexit and want to get more testimonials.

grovemule

grovemule

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah, we are completely out of stock.

I'll extend an offer with one part of the deal - the freebies with the 6 and 12 packs.

Since we're out, if anyone orders 6 or 12 units from DPS or Flexit, they are welcome to send me their order confirmation and when they place their next order with us for anything, I'll be glad to send them their free product(s).

6 Prime XT = Beta Ecdysterone-500 or Muscle Plex + a Pine Pollen

12 Prime XT = Beta Ecdysterone-500, Muscle Plex, and a Pine Pollen
Steve if I go broke on all your great products I put the blame squarely on you! 😆 :giggle:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If anyone here has used prime already but hasn't posted their review, please post it! I have a few bottles preordered with Flexit and want to get more testimonials.
I would love for as many people as possible to post reviews.

I understand though that a lot of people that read here don't post.

Jeremy1

Awards
Not Prime, but I posted an Anabolic XT review. Sad to say that it never crossed my mind to do so until seeing this thread.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not Prime, but I posted an Anabolic XT review. Sad to say that it never crossed my mind to do so until seeing this thread.
Thank you. I really appreciate anyone posting any reviews.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I don't see it yet, but I did post one yesterday or the day before.
Thank you. We just have to approve them. I'll do that today.

We have it set up where we have to approve them before they show up because there's so much attempted spam and another company pretty consistently tried having people try to make posts on there promoting their products.

We are working on some website updates and we will be doing a more up to date review system that allows us to follow up on sales and ask people to leave reviews and things like that.

Jeremy1

Awards
We have it set up where we have to approve them before they show up because there's so much attempted spam and another company pretty consistently tried having people try to make posts on there promoting their products.
That is pretty shameful and lowdown.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That is pretty shameful and lowdown.
Yeah, its pretty sad.

I'm looking forward to having the website updates done. When we get those completed, we will have a better review system in place that will allow us to do like a lot of companies and email people to ask for reviews on products they're purchased. I think that will help.

The only downside is that it may wind up that it can only be used by people that buy directly from us. I'm trying to figure out a way, software wise if there's a way that people that buy from retailers can do reviews too.

grovemule

grovemule

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thank you. I hope that you'll enjoy it.

And thank you @big_jewels. That is exactly what I said about Prime XT. I haven't overhyped it, or really even hyped it at all.

I've said that a lot of people loved it and it had great feedback on it, and said exactly what you quoted above:

I do think in general - the ingredient in Prime, Primal, and the one we will do - that like a lot of herbal ingredients, there are going to be some people that respond to it better than others. I think it will work well for most everyone but there will extreme responders, like some of us have been discussing in another thread, and then there will be those that do well off of it but don't respond as extreme as others do.
Steve will this prime be similar to what USP sold as prime years ago? Or have you fine tuned it? Pulling the trigger on this when i get paid. Never tried the original.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Steve will this prime be similar to what USP sold as prime years ago? Or have you fine tuned it? Pulling the trigger on this when i get paid. Never tried the original.
This is the same active ingredient but its a higher dosage of the actual active ingredient because its not proprietary blended with another ingredient like the original Prime was.

Feedback has been great on it so far.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Prime XT - Back in Stock Sale:

Prime XT is available in single units and in discounted multi-packs.

For a limited time, save 20% off.

Promo code: primext20

Expires: Sunday, June 30th or while supplies last

Prime XT
  • Regular Price: 49.99
  • Price with promo code: 39.99 (save 10.00)

Prime XT - 3 Bottles
  • Regular Price: 139.99 (save 9.98)
  • Price with promo code: 111.99 (save an additional 28.00 for a total savings of 37.98)

Prime XT - 6 Bottles
  • Regular Price: 269.99 (save 29.95)
  • Price with promo code: 215.99 (save an additional 54.00 for a total savings of 83.95)
Plus - Buy 6 Bottles, get a Muscle Addiction Beta Ecdysterone-500 or Muscle Plex & SNS Pine Pollen for FREE!
(Indicate choice of Beta Ecdysterone-500 or Muscle Plex in order notes)

Prime XT - 12 Bottles
  • Regular Price: 499.99 (save 99.89)
  • Price with promo code: 399.99 (save an additional 100.00 for a total savings of 199.89)
Plus - Buy 12 Bottles, get a Muscle Addiction Beta Ecdysterone-500 & Muscle Plex + an SNS Pine Pollen for FREE!

larkham

Awards
Ordered 12 more bottles :)

I plan on upping my dose to 9 a day, with the two and a half bottles I have left already I should be stocked up until next April
Interesting…. Has anyone else dosed at 9?
Not that I’m not seeing great results at 6!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Interesting…. Has anyone else dosed at 9?
Not that I’m not seeing great results at 6!
there are couple here who loved it at 9
i only did 6 myself
i had to a break to test out new stuff .. but next run will be start at 6caps for first month and then 9 caps as well to guage it out

larkham

Awards
there are couple here who loved it at 9
i only did 6 myself
i had to a break to test out new stuff .. but next run will be start at 6caps for first month and then 9 caps as well to guage it out
Was there noticeable difference between 6 and 9?

kira1357

Awards
Anyone experience any changes in mood state (esp anxiety) while on Prime? Not saying I have or have any reason to expect any negative mood effects, my bottles are on their way

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone experience any changes in mood state (esp anxiety) while on Prime? Not saying I have or have any reason to expect any negative mood effects, my bottles are on their way
I’ve had zero negative effects on PrimeXT and I’m almost done with my 2nd bottle.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I haven't, and im very aware of when I take something which causes that reaction. I had 600mg of Lion's Mane in my PWO 2 days ago and it completely ruined me for a full day, felt super anxious. In the bin

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I’ve had zero negative effects on PrimeXT and I’m almost done with my 2nd bottle.
Have you tried 9 caps? I am yet to try 9 as I responded well to 6, but will go to 9 once I'm back from holiday.

I'm still getting stronger every single workout, which I can only attribute to prime. I thought after the initial strength gain that would be it, but it continues. This is WHILE being in a calorie deficit...Gone from 84kg to 80kg and much stronger than I was at 84kg in the space of a month, brilliant stuff

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have you tried 9 caps? I am yet to try 9 as I responded well to 6, but will go to 9 once I'm back from holiday.

I'm still getting stronger every single workout, which I can only attribute to prime. I thought after the initial strength gain that would be it, but it continues. This is WHILE being in a calorie deficit...Gone from 84kg to 80kg and much stronger than I was at 84kg in the space of a month, brilliant stuff
I haven’t tried 9. I’ve been taking all six preworkout. I honesty can’t tell much of a difference in splitting the dose or taking all at once.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've never heard anyone say that it had any negative impact on mood.

I have known of a lot of people to say that it helped them feel more confident and sure of themselves. I'm not sure if that is really a benefit of the product that its directly making them feel that way or if that's just them feeling that way because they're stronger, better libido, etc.

kira1357

Awards
I've never heard anyone say that it had any negative impact on mood.

I have known of a lot of people to say that it helped them feel more confident and sure of themselves. I'm not sure if that is really a benefit of the product that its directly making them feel that way or if that's just them feeling that way because they're stronger, better libido, etc.
Good stuff. I'd be fascinated to understand more of the potential mechanisms of action here but I know not much research has been done. The testimonials here speak for themselves though, I'll add mine eventually.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Finishing week three. I’d like to hold off before more solid feedback, but felt the need to give some input since it’s back in stock and I know people want more feedback before purchasing.

I’m only two weeks into my newest training cycle so there’s lots of changes and some of the progress is definitely pay off from building some weak points all last year and reacquainting with past movements, but I’m further along than I anticipated(trying really hard to be patient on my deadlift plans, but we’ll see how next few weeks go). No massive jumps yet like people have mentioned, but I’m also doing an intense running program which is probably quite a bit different than most people providing feedback so far.

I’m also about 4 weeks into Carnitne gel, but otherwise only some small changes from last few months of supplementation.

Noticing pretty big increase in vascularity, shoulders in particular are surprising.

Also pretty confident it has boosted my libido.

edit: I’m only doing 6 caps, 3 am 3 pm since everyone seems so interested in dosing. Maybe I’ll grab another bottle so I can run higher dose the final 2 months but undecided if I want to even bump it up.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Finishing week three. I’d like to hold off before more solid feedback, but felt the need to give some input since it’s back in stock and I know people want more feedback before purchasing.

I’m only two weeks into my newest training cycle so there’s lots of changes and some of the progress is definitely pay off from building some weak points all last year and reacquainting with past movements, but I’m further along than I anticipated(trying really hard to be patient on my deadlift plans, but we’ll see how next few weeks go). No massive jumps yet like people have mentioned, but I’m also doing an intense running program which is probably quite a bit different than most people providing feedback so far.

I’m also about 4 weeks into Carnitne gel, but otherwise only some small changes from last few months of supplementation.

Noticing pretty big increase in vascularity, shoulders in particular are surprising.

Also pretty confident it has boosted my libido.

edit: I’m only doing 6 caps, 3 am 3 pm since everyone seems so interested in dosing. Maybe I’ll grab another bottle so I can run higher dose the final 2 months but undecided if I want to even bump it up.
Thanks for the feedback and insight.

I've been really curious to see at your advanced level of training if you'll get the boost in a lot of people are seeing kick in for them all of a sudden.

Your training is so advanced and you're so strong already for the type of training that you do, that I think most people that aren't familiar with it may not realize that for you, a small percent increase is actually pretty major.

I miss periods of time from training because of my autoimmune condition and sometimes depression, but when I'm training consistently I train very intensely - and I honestly think I would drop dead if I tried to do some of your workouts lol.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks for the feedback and insight.

I've been really curious to see at your advanced level of training if you'll get the boost in a lot of people are seeing kick in for them all of a sudden.

Your training is so advanced and you're so strong already for the type of training that you do, that I think most people that aren't familiar with it may not realize that for you, a small percent increase is actually pretty major.

I miss periods of time from training because of my autoimmune condition and sometimes depression, but when I'm training consistently I train very intensely - and I honestly think I would drop dead if I tried to do some of your workouts lol.
My goals this summer are a littler ridiculous, but felt like pushing some boundaries. My logs don’t generate a lot of follows and if I wrote out my goals I bet I’d have got a lot of eye rolls so I’ll save my reviews for after.

Just need to decide if I need to pick anything up during this coming sale. Ornithine + carnitine gel + beta alanine though has my endurance stuff feeling great, extreme delay in muscle fatigue and the “burn”, totally shifted my limiting factors so far.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What's it done for you overall in terms of strength gains?
And just to add….I’m at the gym now doing shoulders and tris. For the first time in my life on my sixth set of 8 I did three 45’s on each side. My strength js definitely continuing to increase. The most I’ve ever done for a set of 8 is 2 45’s and a 25 on each side

Last edited:
Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
And just to add….I’m at the gym now doing shoulders and tris. For the first time in my life on my sixth set of 8 I did three 45’s on each side. My strength js definitely continuing to increase. The most I’ve ever done for a set of 8 is 2 45’s and a 25 on each side
Ditto, my shoulder press has gone from 90kg to 115kg since being on prime. Crazy gains.

I’m guessing a few months down the line we will see some drastic muscle growth

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ditto, my shoulder press has gone from 90kg to 115kg since being on prime. Crazy gains.

I’m guessing a few months down the line we will see some drastic muscle growth
Yeah this stuff has blown me away. I’m planning on getting more bottles and stacking it with anabolic XT. I really like it too.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Yeah this stuff has blown me away. I’m planning on getting more bottles and stacking it with anabolic XT. I really like it too.
Will be on the same stack in a week when I’m back from holiday. Sisters boyfriend just accused me of being on steroids because of my shoulder growth so prime/mtest/MCC is definitely working 😂

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Will be on the same stack in a week when I’m back from holiday. Sisters boyfriend just accused me of being on steroids because of my shoulder growth so prime/mtest/MCC is definitely working 😂
That's the best compliment you can get.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Will be on the same stack in a week when I’m back from holiday. Sisters boyfriend just accused me of being on steroids because of my shoulder growth so prime/mtest/MCC is definitely working
. Best compliment a natty guy can get!

Last edited:
rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm on 125mg of TRT weekly, and added Prime XT to the mix 8 weeks ago. I think it's great for what it's not doing to me. There's no bloat, no anxiety/cognitive effects that I can notice, no crazy surge in libido, and no lethargy. But there has been a definite anabolic effect. I'm intentionally leaner than I was two months ago, but noticeably more muscular.

I love it. Starting my 3rd bottle tomorrow, and have 4 more bottles on the way. Never used this ingredient in the past, btw.

Last edited:
GothamsReckoning

GothamsReckoning

Awards
I'm on 125mg of TRT weekly, and added Prime XT to the mix 8 weeks ago. I think it's great for what it's not doing to me. There's no bloat, no anxiety/cognitive effects that I can notice, no crazy surge in libido, and no lethargy. But there has been a definite anabolic effect. I'm intentionally leaner than I was two months ago, but noticeably more muscular.

I love it. Starting my 3rd bottle tomorrow, and have 4 more bottles on the way. Never used this ingredient in the past, btw.