Prime XT - Natural Anabolic Muscle Builder - Available Now!

Jeremy1

Awards
Another weird thing, I had some nagging knee and bicep/elbow pain that is gone. Since starting prime they do not bother me. Anyone else ever have joint relief from this?
This will be a nice benefit if indeed the Prime is the reason. While this is totally different than Tribulus Terrestris, I swear when I take a product with it in, my joints feel better. Will be pretty cool if Aquaticus makes the joints feel better as well.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This will be a nice benefit if indeed the Prime is the reason. While this is totally different than Tribulus Terrestris, I swear when I take a product with it in, my joints feel better. Will be pretty cool if Aquaticus makes the joints feel better as well.
So another thing I thought about was that I had started taking Nordic naturals ultimate omega. I’ve been taking their algae oil. I stopped taking most fish oil for a long time because I wondered if it was rancid by the time it got to me and did more harm than good. But decided to try it again and probably started 5 days ago. However, I’ve never really noticed a difference from fish oil joint wise. But as I’m older and haven’t taken it for a minute maybe it was the reason

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So another thing I thought about was that I had started taking Nordic naturals ultimate omega. I’ve been taking their algae oil. I stopped taking most fish oil for a long time because I wondered if it was rancid by the time it got to me and did more harm than good. But decided to try it again and probably started 5 days ago. However, I’ve never really noticed a difference from fish oil joint wise. But as I’m older and haven’t taken it for a minute maybe it was the reason
I use Algal oil myself and I do like it, but I don't think you'd notice a difference with it that quickly unless mega dosing it.

I use the Nature's Way Algal oil.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I use Algal oil myself and I do like it, but I don't think you'd notice a difference with it that quickly unless mega dosing it.

I use the Nature's Way Algal oil.
Yeah I’ve been on the algae oil for months and just added the ultimate omega on top but I agree. I’ve never really gotten relief in the past from them. Not sure what is causing the joint relief but it’s noticeable and I don’t think it’s due to any lifestyle changes. Training has been the same too

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
are you saying the algae oil got around that issue? im someone who gets exhausted, grouchy and achey from fish oil and there doesnt seem to be an official explanation for that. amazon reviews however reveal there are plenty of people it happens too. explanations include the dip in cholesterol, rancid oil or lipid peroxidation from the supplement causing a chain reaction with other oils in the body, lowered blood pressure, genetic difficulty processing omega 3's, and alterations in neurotransmitters. ive seen reviewers claim one brand doesnt cause it compared to another, but there was a drastically lower potency on the brand they liked. others stated they checked their blood pressure and it wasnt low, they just felt bad. the cholesterol didnt make sense to me because mine runs toward the top of the range and i tool the dha with high cholesterol meals.

jointwise on prime, there are definitely some areas where im still held up, such as the elbow affecting my curls and other areas where i blew past the limitation. i was thinking that if weight feels lighter, than the same weight wont bother the joint as much. or maybe if there is more growth in the area, there is less strain on joints or energy made more available. in my case, heavier didnt bother my shoulder with military presses, but curls continue to hurt the elbow at any weight

one thing i just got into yesterday is the idea that extreme dieters can have alot of joint pain because their energy is low and you have a group of people on here who swear by using pregnenolone to address joint issues

Last edited:

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Unfortunately I am also one of those guys that goes back and forth trying fish oil hoping for the joint inflammation relief but have never had that benefit that I felt. My blood work is always good and the same whether taking it or not. Not doubting the fish oil but scientifically it hasn't shown anything for me.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
are you saying the algae oil got around that issue? im someone who gets exhausted, grouchy and achey from fish oil and there doesnt seem to be an official explanation for that. amazon reviews however reveal there are plenty of people it happens too. explanations include the dip in cholesterol, rancid oil or lipid peroxidation from the supplement causing a chain reaction with other oils in the body, lowered blood pressure, genetic difficulty processing omega 3's, and alterations in neurotransmitters. ive seen reviewers claim one brand doesnt cause it compared to another, but there was a drastically lower potency on the brand they liked. others stated they checked their blood pressure and it wasnt low, they just felt bad. the cholesterol didnt make sense to me because mine runs toward the top of the range and i tool the dha with high cholesterol meals.

jointwise on prime, there are definitely some areas where im still held up, such as the elbow affecting my curls and other areas where i blew past the limitation. i was thinking that if weight feels lighter, than the same weight wont bother the joint as much. or maybe if there is more growth in the area, there is less strain on joints or energy made more available. in my case, heavier didnt bother my shoulder with military presses, but curls continue to hurt the elbow at any weight

one thing i just got into yesterday is the idea that extreme dieters can have alot of joint pain because their energy is low and you have a group of people on here who swear by using pregnenolone to address joint issues
Pregnenolone is a neurosteroid. Steroidogenesis is based partially on cholesterol intake to synthesize it - you eat less fats, less raws to make hormones.

Preg mediates collagen synthesis and water retention diversely via the ER and PR through downstream conversion to both estrogens and some progesterone.

I can take 10mg of oral preg and feel it in my gyno slightly less than 8 hours later, same for my joint comfort. Can’t take much, but a little can go a long way - it’s cheap and powerful. Helps give extra energy, drive and focus.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Unfortunately I am also one of those guys that goes back and forth trying fish oil hoping for the joint inflammation relief but have never had that benefit that I felt. My blood work is always good and the same whether taking it or not. Not doubting the fish oil but scientifically it hasn't shown anything for me.
Fish oil makes me feel 'off' and I've never gotten any feel type benefits from it.

I take Algal oil now - more for overall health than anything. I have tried mega dosing it and could feel a cognitive benefit, but it wasn't worth the money being spent to do it. Like at 4 per day, I was able to tell a difference, but I could tell a much bigger difference with just 1 Sabroxy XT cap. So I just went back to my normal daily dosing for preventative health with the Algal oil.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Pregnenolone is a neurosteroid. Steroidogenesis is based partially on cholesterol intake to synthesize it - you eat less fats, less raws to make hormones.

Preg mediates collagen synthesis and water retention diversely via the ER and PR through downstream conversion to both estrogens and some progesterone.

I can take 10mg of oral preg and feel it in my gyno slightly less than 8 hours later, same for my joint comfort. Can’t take much, but a little can go a long way - it’s cheap and powerful. Helps give extra energy, drive and focus.
Xtreme Performance Gels will have Pregnenolone Gel launching next week.

It will be 25 mg. per ml/100 servings per bottle.

I'm curious to try it for myself because I cannot take oral Pregnenolone - I get none of the good benefits from it and it just makes me more irritable. In theory, that should be negated with the topical, so I'm curious to try it.

I'll probably start off with half a pump, basically not pressing it all the way down, for the first week to gauge how I like it.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established

good information. im like two days in with it and it feels pretty phenomenal, amost like my bones feel more dense. im reading pregnenolone is involved in immune system regulation which, if low, results in joint inflammation, pretty interesting topic. im going to pm you so i dont get too far off base in this thread

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Can’t really say for sure. I would believe it would be easier to keep from going rancid but thats a total guess. I never really felt any effect from fish oil

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Xtreme Performance Gels will have Pregnenolone Gel launching next week.

It will be 25 mg. per ml/100 servings per bottle.

I'm curious to try it for myself because I cannot take oral Pregnenolone - I get none of the good benefits from it and it just makes me more irritable. In theory, that should be negated with the topical, so I'm curious to try it.

I'll probably start off with half a pump, basically not pressing it all the way down, for the first week to gauge how I like it.
Keep us posted if you do - I’m the same way if I keep taking it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Keep us posted if you do - I’m the same way if I keep taking it.
Thanks. Will do.

I'm hoping it being topical will help me respond differently to it than I have to the oral form.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let anyone looking for Prime XT know that Unreal Supps in the UK still has some in stock.

They're a great option for people in the UK and EU that want some, but they also do ship to the US, and I've recently heard from a couple of people in the US that ordered from them that the shopping price wasn't bad at all for international.

We hope to have more back in in about 4 to 6 weeks.

Anyone that wants to preorder some from us and be able to use the discount code, send me a message and I can give you a preorder link.

thegroosh

thegroosh

Awards
I've just finished my first bottle of Prime XT and am a couple days away from finishing my second bottle of M-Test and Anabolic Effect, I also started Growth XT a couple weeks ago to help with sleep and it's working very well. I don't know which of the previously mentioned are responsible, it's probably an overall synergetic effect, but the last couple days I've had so much energy and desire/motivation to train that I normally lack. I struggle with a lot of mental issues that I also take saffron, bacopa, and rhodiola rosea to help with after going off an extensive list of medications over the last couple years due to side effects and lately I'm at a mental space I haven't been in since developing some of these illnesses.

The physical effects of these supplements are great but the mental effects are what really make it worth it to me. I have a couple more months worth stocked up of what I'm taking now and will definitely be increasing my stock once the next batch of prime comes out :)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've just finished my first bottle of Prime XT and am a couple days away from finishing my second bottle of M-Test and Anabolic Effect, I also started Growth XT a couple weeks ago to help with sleep and it's working very well. I don't know which of the previously mentioned are responsible, it's probably an overall synergetic effect, but the last couple days I've had so much energy and desire/motivation to train that I normally lack. I struggle with a lot of mental issues that I also take saffron, bacopa, and rhodiola rosea to help with after going off an extensive list of medications over the last couple years due to side effects and lately I'm at a mental space I haven't been in since developing some of these illnesses.

The physical effects of these supplements are great but the mental effects are what really make it worth it to me. I have a couple more months worth stocked up of what I'm taking now and will definitely be increasing my stock once the next batch of prime comes out :)
awesome to hear .. nothing feels better then enjoying life and being out of that mental sluggish

i struggled through it alot .. im sure life ain't gonna be all smooth and will continue to go through bumps and bruises...so we all need to keep that in mind and continue to try to make it better.

i dont know if ure taking anything besides muscle buiilders .. but would def recommend PolygalaXT

from the reviews i read and hearing feedback .. feel like it might suit u well ..maybe will replace ure saffron, bacopa etc stash with all in one.

regardless good to see u doing well and finding that love to lift constantly .. def is a whole stack and not just a single supplement imo.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I'm so glad to hear that you're enjoying the products.

That is an excellent stack that you're doing - M-Test, Anabolic Effect, Growth Factor XT, and Prime XT.

I agree, I think its probably a synergistic effect from the combination of the products. I'm very glad to hear that its helping you. I struggle with motivation to train myself, which I think is related mostly to stress/anxiety/depression, so I can definitely relate to how huge of a thing it is when something makes you want to train and makes you look forward to training.

You made a great point and I'm the same way - the physical effects are great, but the mental effects don't get discussed as much but are hugely helpful, especially for people that struggle with motivation to train.

I'm so glad to hear that these are helping you be in a better spot mentally.

You mentioned Bacopa and Rhodiola, have you seen Stress & Anxiety Support? It has Sensoril, Bacopa, Rhodiola, and Theanine in it. I take 1 capsule twice a day every day and then up to an additional 2 capsules per day and it helps me a lot. I take it with KannaEase, and we have a heavily discounted stack of the two together because so many people like the stack. I'm a big advocate for mental health, and I want everyone that can benefit from them to be able to afford to take them.

GothamsReckoning

GothamsReckoning

Awards
Thank you for sharing your feedback. I'm so glad to hear that you're enjoying the products.

That is an excellent stack that you're doing - M-Test, Anabolic Effect, Growth Factor XT, and Prime XT.

I agree, I think its probably a synergistic effect from the combination of the products. I'm very glad to hear that its helping you. I struggle with motivation to train myself, which I think is related mostly to stress/anxiety/depression, so I can definitely relate to how huge of a thing it is when something makes you want to train and makes you look forward to training.

You made a great point and I'm the same way - the physical effects are great, but the mental effects don't get discussed as much but are hugely helpful, especially for people that struggle with motivation to train.

I'm so glad to hear that these are helping you be in a better spot mentally.

You mentioned Bacopa and Rhodiola, have you seen Stress & Anxiety Support? It has Sensoril, Bacopa, Rhodiola, and Theanine in it. I take 1 capsule twice a day every day and then up to an additional 2 capsules per day and it helps me a lot. I take it with KannaEase, and we have a heavily discounted stack of the two together because so many people like the stack. I'm a big advocate for mental health, and I want everyone that can benefit from them to be able to afford to take them.

I 2 take caps of stress and anxiety support twice a day and stack it with 1 cap of kanna twice a day. Also added some growth factor for sleep. I’m in a pretty good mental state right now. I haven’t had many sleepless nights and everyday doesn’t feel like a battle

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The decision if I start next week will be this weekend. Gotta decide my training direction specifics first.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Okay, I’ve been on prime for 3 weeks now. Have seen nothing for 3 weeks.

Suddenly today I added +22lbs to my incline bench compared to 5 days ago, wtf.

Edit : just added another 11lbs next set and got 8 reps still wtfffffff

Edit 2 : just added another 11lbs for 6 reps.

Basically +44lbs since last session

That’s fucking mad.

Attachments

Last edited:
Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
So its not gradual? It just ,, here there is extra 30 lb for ya ‘’?
Yes. And I’m very non bias with my reviews. If something doesn’t work for me I will report it as I have done in other threads, even if it pisses people off.

This is the real deal 👍

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I like how it was like oh hey this is crazy then it got crazier and you had to edit then you had to edit again. 😂
I’m PBing every single chest movement this session increasing the weight EVERY single set. Wtf is going on. I feel like fucking superman

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I’ve gone up more weight today overnight than I have since I started gyming again from Jan - May…

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established

That’s fucking mad.
That’s awesome. Theres going to be some massively noticable increases in muscle density down the road with increases like that

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That’s the way it’s been with me. I just opened my second bottle of Prime XT on Tuesday. I’ve PR’d my deadlift twice since being on Prime. It’s very odd the way it’s working for me but I like it.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How are you two dosing (sorry for being lazy and not looking back through the thread if you guys have mentioned before)?

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Either

2 caps 8am
2 caps 10am PWO
2 caps 1pm Post workout

or

3 caps 8am
3 caps 1pm

Its probably better to split dosing up throughout the day but I dont take anything past 1pm due to my shitty sleep. I'm sure prime doesn't effect sleep, but given how paranoid about it I am, I'd rather do things my way

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It varies by the person. There are some people that start to see consistent gains right away and then there are other cases just like his where they don't really see much for 3 or 4 weeks and then its like - woah, what's happening!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

That’s fucking mad.
That's awesome to hear. Congratulations.

I love the edits - that made me laugh and smile. Needed that this morning haha.

offredjo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
It varies by the person. There are some people that start to see consistent gains right away and then there are other cases just like his where they don't really see much for 3 or 4 weeks and then its like - woah, what's happening!
I've been taking 9 capsules daily from the very first day in the following dosing schedule:
  • 2 capsules before breakfast (6 AM)
  • 2 capsules after lunch (2 PM)
  • 3 capsules pre-workout (4:45 PM)
  • 2 capsules before bed (10 PM)
For the first 4 weeks, I didn't notice much if anything but come week 5 and week 6, holy sh*t!!! My strength has increased drastically and my muscles look so full! I bought 12 bottles so each bottle only lasts me 20 days at 9 capsules a day but so far I'm loving the results!