Preferred Nootropic for various purposes

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
I'd be interested to hear everyone's preferences for nootropics for different purposes. I'm considering using Aniracetam + Alpha GPC this Fall with my studying...

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I'd be interested to hear everyone's preferences for nootropics for different purposes. I'm considering using Aniracetam + Alpha GPC this Fall with my studying...
If it's just one Demiurge , if it's a combo:

-2g ALCAR + 1 Scoop FXT + Ephedrine (25mg)

mcc23

Awards
  • Established

I've been doing the latter suggestion and had mild results at best. Heard demiurge is the s*** though.. Have you tried?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been doing the latter suggestion and had mild results at best. Heard demiurge is the s*** though.. Have you tried?
I've used as a pre workout stim. In that aspect it's nice. Npept seemed to help with memory for me though. Wasnt noticeable until about a month and then was noticeable again after I stopped use.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As I have mentioned many times and others have found, Aniracetam is not going to be your best bet for a learning and studying effect. Aplha GPC is the king of all choline sources, so you will benefit from that. Aniracetam is best used for it's anxiolytic effect. Phenylpiracetam is good for studying and many people think that plain old piracetam is good. For studying, I have found that a combo of Alpha-GPC, Vinpocetine, and Huperzine-A. I have to keep the Huperzine-A in the low dose range though, because it does give a little anxiety.

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
As I have mentioned many times and others have found, Aniracetam is not going to be your best bet for a learning and studying effect. Aplha GPC is the king of all choline sources, so you will benefit from that. Aniracetam is best used for it's anxiolytic effect. Phenylpiracetam is good for studying and many people think that plain old piracetam is good. For studying, I have found that a combo of Alpha-GPC, Vinpocetine, and Huperzine-A. I have to keep the Huperzine-A in the low dose range though, because it does give a little anxiety.
Phenyl looks good. Demiurge is out of stock @ the planet so hopefully they'll get some back in asap

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Using this:

Piracetam start with 800mg (3x/ day per 4.5 hours)
Sulbutiamine 1g

Ciltep stack
solaray forskohlii root extract 1% forskolin
artichoke extract
L-phenylalanine
Pyritinol 400mg
Bacopa
Melatonin - 1mg at most
5-htp 100mg
Vinpocetine 10mcg
Huperzine A 100mcg
Picamilon 150mg

Took thsi from my google doc spread sheet so it's just a list but dosings are diffent, ect.

Reactions: mw1
aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

I would say 2g of additional ALCAR is overkill given peak plasma saturation is reached at 2g overall. We can guess that Focus XT has around 1.5g ALCAR.

Please correct if I'm wrong or if your opinion significantly differs from mine. Would like to hear your thoughts on it.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just stick with my regular caff free FXT and Piracetam, helps with studying and test taking.

sdunlimited

sdunlimited

Awards
In to see what everyone's using. I'm always searching for a readily obtainable high energy, good focus, mood enhancing product or combo. Something that can approach 'prescription strength' would be ideal. Definitely curious to hear what others have found in their research.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
In to see what everyone's using. I'm always searching for a readily obtainable high energy, good focus, mood enhancing product or combo. Something that can approach 'prescription strength' would be ideal. Definitely curious to hear what others have found in their research.
Mood enhancement is tremendous with Focus XT. Tyrosine + caffeine ftw.

sdunlimited

sdunlimited

Awards
Mood enhancement is tremendous with Focus XT. Tyrosine + caffeine ftw.

Yeah, I'm a fan of Focus XT (caffeinated) and always have some on hand. It's the quest for an 'all day strong' non-script stim that keeps me busy :33:

sdunlimited

sdunlimited

Awards
This, sadly.

Have any of you ever tried Lean-650 before? It's the closest thing I've found so far ( Methyl-synephrine? ) for energy, focus and awesome mood enhancement. Destroys my hunger and dries me out all day long much like 30mg of adderall or so I've been told...

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Have any of you ever tried Lean-650 before? It's the closest thing I've found so far ( Methyl-synephrine? ) for energy, focus and awesome mood enhancement. Destroys my hunger and dries me out all day long much like 30mg of adderall or so I've been told...
Looks like it's filled with diuretics and stimulants (which are also typically diuretics).

sdunlimited

sdunlimited

Awards
^ It would not surprise me at all if the label didn't accurate report what's in the caps. Dandelion has never had this dramatic of an effect on me before and I've been a prodigious user of caffeine for years without experiencing this kind of focus/mood enhancement/energy.

You may have already seen this list by the USADA (requires free registration - I've received no spam email from them) where they tested numerous popular supplements and found other ingredients than what's actually reported on the label: http://www.usada.org/forms.asp?uid=3588

Lean-650 isn't on there but I'd be curious to see the results.

sdunlimited

sdunlimited

Awards
For myself FXT and Piracetam
Very curious about the various racetams. Seems like there's a wide array of dosing options among them. Not even sure where to start as they appear to all potentially affect the user differently...

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
^ It would not surprise me at all if the label didn't accurate report what's in the caps. Dandelion has never had this dramatic of an effect on me before and I've been a prodigious user of caffeine for years without experiencing this kind of focus/mood enhancement/energy.

You may have already seen this list by the USADA (requires free registration - I've received no spam email from them) where they tested numerous popular supplements and found other ingredients than what's actually reported on the label: http://www.usada.org/forms.asp?uid=3588

That list is bs. Unless Versa-1 actually contains methylclostebol. Which I strongly doubt.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
That list is bs. Unless Versa-1 actually contains methylclostebol. Which I strongly doubt.
Then I guess I've used methyl clostebol with zero side effects even though I was using a stimulant preworkout and stimulants all throughout the day. I had no weight gain either. The list is trash

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I heard the Versa-1 they tested was from one of the beta batches...

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

Lean-650 meets claims I bet. Did you read the label? There is more 1,3 DMAA than there is caffeine. That's absurd. And there's more methylsynephrine than both DMAA and caffeine.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did exactly this combo and noticed nil!