Pre Workout for pumps and focus (Not looking for Energy)

Jeff5886

Jeff5886

Awards
  • Established
I know that every day people ask what the best pre-workout is. I'm looking for a new pre-workout but not really looking for crazy meth/stim affects. I'm not looking for stim free, but my primary wants in a new pre-workout are incredible pumps and focus. I want my skin to feel like it's being torn from all of the blood in the muscle plus I want the intense focus. I am already on EC and ArA so don't need extra energy. Also looking for a good profile, preferring to have beta-alanine and other staples in the mix. Any recommendations?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
May be best to do a non-stim pre and stack with a nootropic TBH
Hemavol, High Volume, White Pump, Body Octane are all good non-stim choices
PEA would be a decent Noot to invest in, maybe some Alcar?
May be easiest to do bulk here (bulk powders) and cheaper.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
One of the best stim-free preworkouts available hands down is High Volume.

Take a look at the ingredient profile and check out the reviews here in AM or anywhere, this is exactly what you are looking for.

http://athletixsports.com

30% off by signing up to the Athletix newsletter as well

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
White Pump has good dosages of Betaine Anydrous, Agmatine Sulfate and L-Narvaline. Stack it with some White Flood for your stim and focus or with another stim/focus product.

You could also go with Focus XT + bulk ingredients. The Solution gave some good options as well.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It sounds like a non stim pre would be your best option, maybe even adding a small amount of caffeine to it.

If you want a stim option, check out Hypermax. Do not let the name fool you, it will not give you an over stimmed/crack like effect. If you look through the reviews, which I will link below, you can see that most of our users report solid focus, even laser like in some cases. Also, the addition of Choline Bitritrate helps improve one's focus. If you shoot an email over to [email protected] with Hypermax Sample in the header and your information in the body, you can request a sample.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/249588-hypermax-40-servings.html

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Im currently using NOxygen @ 1.5 scoops and CF focus is great all around. EPIC provides a clean focus and when stacked with stims the workouts are awsome....

akazo

Awards
My favorite is Myokem Nitramine but it has some stims in it. Worth looking at the ingredients to see if you feel it is too much for what you have going on now...

Rarchib

Rarchib

Awards
May be best to do a non-stim pre and stack with a nootropic TBH
Hemavol, High Volume, White Pump, Body Octane are all good non-stim choices
PEA would be a decent Noot to invest in, maybe some Alcar?
May be easiest to do bulk here (bulk powders) and cheaper.
Yeah I'd say go bulk. Pick up L-Citrulline, Agmatine sulfate, ALCAR, and then a nootropic of choice. Could also pick up some nitrates as well but I'm not sure if they are available in bulk or not.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Conqu3r is nice smooth clean energy but is more focused on helping you accomplish your goals in the gym

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know that every day people ask what the best pre-workout is. I'm looking for a new pre-workout but not really looking for crazy meth/stim affects. I'm not looking for stim free, but my primary wants in a new pre-workout are incredible pumps and focus. I want my skin to feel like it's being torn from all of the blood in the muscle plus I want the intense focus. I am already on EC and ArA so don't need extra energy. Also looking for a good profile, preferring to have beta-alanine and other staples in the mix. Any recommendations?
Let's go over what you want -

Incredible pump - 6 g Citrulline Malate and 1.5 g Agmatine

Beta Alanine - 3.2 g

Focus - Caffeine, L Tyrosine, AMP Citrate, Huperzine

Extra added goodies - TMG clinically dosed at 2.5 g

Creatine (one of the staples you requested) 5 g

See below:

To me it sounds like CONQU3R is EXACTLY what you're after.

-V

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I agree with T Bone. Cant get much better than caffeie free Focus XT + High Volume.

Stim free as well :)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Conqu3r is nice smooth clean energy but is more focused on helping you accomplish your goals in the gym
While Conqu3r is an incredible profile and pre-workout the caffeine may be a bit high for someone not so focused on energy (Caffeine) which is high at 300mg

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
While Conqu3r is an incredible profile and pre-workout the caffeine may be a bit high for someone not so focused on energy (Caffeine) which is high at 300mg
A simple lowering of the dosage would be a simple fix.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Komodo Katana.

or

CDP Citicoline + Agmatine + NO3 + ALCAR + L-Citrulline

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe AMP has a role in downplaying the energy rush from the Caffeine, it was you who noted that 200+mg caffeine and you did not do too well but on CONQU3R you were somehow able to tolerate it.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Whatever you do, include potassium nitrate and thank me later.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I believe AMP has a role in downplaying the energy rush from the Caffeine, it was you who noted that 200+mg caffeine and you did not do too well but on CONQU3R you were somehow able to tolerate it.
I tolerated it, but it was a bit too strong in the grand scheme of things when you properly dose BA/CM/Agmatine etc compared to formulas that may short change you. It really left a mark and i felt it for a good 2-3+ hours in my system. Conqu3r is not for the weak.

mikespe

mikespe

Awards
Personally I feel focus has to come from within you & not from a supplement. Yes a PWO can intensify your concentration but if you can't focus your own mind then a PWO won't help with that much. As for pumps I am REALLY liking Henavol by iForce!!! The Lemon Drop tastes AMAZING & my pumps are sick!!! I use Stimul8 for the stim part of it...the 2 together are my go to PWO now!!!

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I agree with T Bone. Cant get much better than caffeie free Focus XT + High Volume.

Stim free as well :)
I've received strong feedback from this stack :)

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
i really wish conq3r didn't have beta-alanine, would like cop more.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MAX Pump delivers the nitrates that's are so popular these days along with some betaine. Great nitrate combo and the pumps last forever.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
dont forget to add Potassium Nitrate to that

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
SuperSize is great for pumps and focus. Not an extreme energy product. It's more focus and pumps. And our new flavor is being released shortly.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
White Pump has good dosages of Betaine Anydrous, Agmatine Sulfate and L-Narvaline. Stack it with some White Flood for your stim and focus or with another stim/focus product.

You could also go with Focus XT + bulk ingredients. The Solution gave some good options as well.
Exactly. Focus xt and agmatine. Or focus xt and any one of your favorite pump products..nitrates would be killer.

Jaar38

Jaar38

Awards
I've been using Pro Supps reformulated pwo called Hyde stacked with anabolic flood....WOW. The pump is unreal, the focus is unreal, and if you like beta alanine tingles, just down your drink 30 minutes prior to your workout and your skin will feel like you're being pricked with a tens unit from your ears to your toes. I try and avoid this by drinking mine 15 minutes beforehand, and with a few minute warmup I get a little bit of tingleing sensation which lets me know I am ready for battle.

Hyde contains the ingredient Pikatropin for focus which a lot of companies are using as a replacement for 1-3 DMAA and it compares to the likes of Adderall. Some studies have also been shown that it can help increase your hand eye coordination.

I currently have the lemon flavor, and while it taste good, it is also very sweet so I will be trying a different flavor next tub I get. Overall though I love this stack and it is very well priced at I believe about $70 and this stuff lasts me several months.

p.s. tips for using anabolic flood: the reccomended serving size is 4 capsules, only 3 is neccessary imo. Also, I open the capsules and dump em straight into my pwo for faster digestion.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was given a tub of Hyde to review, wish it didn't have the yohimbe in it, other than that it does provide some decent focus, ba tingles and energy....granted it has 400mg of caffeine per scoop from about 3 different forms of caffeine, lol...

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
This exactly here. ^^^^

CONQU3R is solid very clean focus.

I'm currently loving NoxyGen alongside 1.5 gram agmatine. Currently the only thing that comes close to this combo (that is stim free) is High Volume.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MAX Pump delivers the nitrates that's are so popular these days along with some betaine. Great nitrate combo and the pumps last forever.
Looks like OP already picked up Conqu3r, but I like the above mention a lot. Betaine's got a lot going for it, so you get those benefits plus the pump.

Add that to some bulk agmatine and citrulline malate, and you'd be good to go.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This exactly here. ^^^^

CONQU3R is solid very clean focus.

I'm currently loving NoxyGen alongside 1.5 gram agmatine. Currently the only thing that comes close to this combo (that is stim free) is High Volume.
Hey there buddy :)
Looks like OP already picked up Conqu3r, but I like the above mention a lot. Betaine's got a lot going for it, so you get those benefits plus the pump.

Add that to some bulk agmatine and citrulline malate, and you'd be good to go.
Betaine/TMG is the **** dude

dcuozzo

Awards
yep potassium nitrate has quickly become my single favorite pump supplement for pre workout
Potassium nitrate is Salt Peter if i am not mistaken. That makes your peter soft and can't get it up.