Status
Not open for further replies.
GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so i bought 2 before(wrong dosages on the label) and just recieved the other 2..which have the correct dosages

1.)all of them have the same lot # and same exp dates

i woulda thought that it would be a diff. batch #

can others varify that its the same for them too

thanks,

Reactions: mw1

ProOne

Awards
  • Established
I didn't recieve mine yet, but when I do I will let you know.BTW, my lot # is 02785 Exp: 07/13

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
really? that is odd.

I'll look into this for you ASAP.

cmack26

Awards
just got mine today and it is the same lot number as the underdosed bottle.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If any1 has a scale .. Please weight it out

I smell more free stuffff

ProOne

Awards
  • Established
Well, I received my replacement bottle and it has same batch number and exp date as my first bottle

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmhh glad I created a thread for this .. If I don't get confirmation on this by tues .. I will have my friend test out and weight the product .. Sending the same bottles just ain't cool

Reactions: mw1
VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
GQ, before you continue you, think for a second.

We acknowledged the issue beire ANYONE knew what was up. Why would we tell everyone, and then ship them bunk bottles?

Someone, please weigh their capsules.

This is straight up BS and u know it. I can't believe you even SUGGESTED it.

Ugh I'm disgusted. I'll be back on later to email all the international folks their tracking numbers.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
[size=+7]UPDATE:

ALL REPLACEMENT FADOGIA-500 BOTTLES HAVE THE SAME LOT/BATCH NUMBER AS THE ORIGINALS. THIS IS NORMAL FOR WHAT HAPPENED.

WHEN WE FOUND OUT ABOUT THE ISSUE, WE HAD ALL THE REMAINING BOTTLES LEFT IN STOCK + NP'S STOCK SHIPPED TO A MANUFACTURER TO BE BROKEN DOWN, EXTRACTED FOR ACTIVES, AND REUSED FOR THE PROPERLY DOSED CAPSULES.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WEIGH YOUR CAPSULES TO VERIFY THEY ARE CORRECT( THEY ARE 100% CORRECT).[/SIZE]

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whoa .. Really , you going to come at a customer like that ?

All I wanted was some1 to weigh the capsules to make sure they were different then the ones before

As for calling you calling it a BS .. I just have nothing to say

Yea u did all of us a favor by correcting your mistake

Good job

Just lost respect I had for iforce right there

GQ, before you continue you, think for a second.

We acknowledged the issue beire ANYONE knew what was up. Why would we tell everyone, and then ship them bunk bottles?

Someone, please weigh their capsules.

This is straight up BS and u know it. I can't believe you even SUGGESTED it.

Ugh I'm disgusted. I'll be back on later to email all the international folks their tracking numbers.

dlucks

Awards
  • Established
I weighed them guys!!

the first batch weighed out at around 0.47-0.53 grams

the replacement batch weigh over 0.59 grams

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I weighed them guys!!

the first batch weighed out at around 0.47-0.53 grams

the replacement batch weigh over 0.59 grams
Awesome, thanks for the feedback thus far!

Mike

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know what happend to the Fadogia 500 thread, I know there was a little drama going on again with the weight.

Well I figured I would be the best honest candidate to weigh the capsules, why? well I'm not a fan of Vaughn and he isn't a fan of me lol

So I took 10 caps out of the new bottle and every cap weighed in at 0.7g's which leads me to believe Vaughn and Iforce is correct there shouldn't be a problem with the new bottles of Fadogia sent out. So Props to Iforce for fixing the problem and sending us all new bottles!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't know what happend to the Fadogia 500 thread, I know there was a little drama going on again with the weight.

Well I figured I would be the best honest candidate to weigh the capsules, why? well I'm not a fan of Vaughn and he isn't a fan of me lol

So I took 10 caps out of the new bottle and every cap weighed in at 0.7g's which leads me to believe Vaughn and Iforce is correct there shouldn't be a problem with the new bottles of Fadogia sent out. So Props to Iforce for fixing the problem and sending us all new bottles!
Thanks for the update.

The thread was closed by be because there was absolutely nothing good coming out of it anymore. I appreciate the kind words. reps on recharge.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

So that just means there is some inconsistency in the weight of caps from bottle to bottle.......no biggie:sigh1:

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So that just means there is some inconsistency in the weight of caps from bottle to bottle.......no biggie:sigh1:
it never gets old...

actually, no. everyone who has posted so far has been using a gram scale. talk about room for error.

mw1, why dont you go pick up a mg scale(just like I have) so you can actually know what things truly weigh.

you think a gram scale isn't going to be off my 20-50mg? even if you use 10 pills, you honestly think it doesn't round to the nearest 10mg or 100mg? lol you're absolutely retarded.

there is no reason for you to be posting in the iForce section any longer. this is the last time I am going to say keep out. If you'd like me to contact Brian, I'd be MORE than happy to. At this point, your words are well into libel, and I have no issues pushing this as far as you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.