Pre/during workout that doesn't make you crap your guts out?

Space Viking

Awards
Been using NO Shotgun and Synthesize by VPX for a few months now. Quality supplements and I like what they do for me. There is the terrible side effect of giving me raging diarrhea though. Are there any supplements out there that achieve the same thing, BCAA + creatine mix that helps you recover faster, but won't make you spend the rest of the day on the toilet after your workout?

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
White flood plus some ibcaa's will do the trick, premax if you have the cash for it. I used to get severe stomach issues with no xplode and cellmass.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like ASGT by LG and sip their BC+EAA's during my workout. Throw in some Creapure after the workout with some protein and call it good.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
#cough# buy bulk #cough#

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
maximize v2 (one scoop) + smash fl, or white flood (one scoop), with 10 hemavol is amazing

warning pumps may be so insane that they hurt ( but a good hurt)

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
Guessing your Raging diarrhea is likely caused from the Sweet Poison lots of supplement companys are so adament in using, Sucralose. First try and remove sucralose from your diet and supplements you may be taking and try using some pre-workout that doesn't have this or other artificial sweeteners and see if that makes a difference. Heres a link with some testimonials from people who have gotten the sh*ts from this "natural" over-glorified sweetener thats widely used in our bodybuilding industry...

splendasickness.blogspot.com/2006/03/diarrhea.html

Might not be the advice you want to hear, but try removing it from your diet and see if this is the problem, if not, then you can look into something else to see if that helps. First i'd recommend this, seeing as others dont seem to advise against its use just yet.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Been using NO Shotgun and Synthesize by VPX for a few months now. Quality supplements and I like what they do for me. There is the terrible side effect of giving me raging diarrhea though. Are there any supplements out there that achieve the same thing, BCAA + creatine mix that helps you recover faster, but won't make you spend the rest of the day on the toilet after your workout?
I am also a long time user and believer in Synthesize, but have never experienced any stomach issues in response to daily dosing. I believe it is an individual concern, and you don't seem to be tolerating or adapting very well (especially since you mentioned you had been using this stack for months).

I have found that Gaspari's Size On Max Performance (new formula) is quite comprehensive by text book (published study) standards, and I have truly become an extremely dedicated intra-workout consumer of it. Immediately following my workout, I will take Stealth, and so far it remains my favorite protein product by leaps and bounds.

Space Viking

Awards
Thanks for the input guys. My toilet paper budget greatly appreciates it.

WilteredFire, that's an interesting suggestion. Will def look into it. My diet is pretty much lean meats and fish, fresh fruits and vegetables, and sparingly whole grains. So artificial sweeteners are only coming in from my supplement intake. And I have no problems on days I don't use the supps I mentioned.

Bowhunternp

Awards
ASGT has been working great for me. No issues yet. I know how you feel though. Muscle Milk kills my stomach.

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Pre - Jack3d
Intra - Nice NP cucktail (couldn't use "o" lame lol)
Post - 30-40g Whey then 30-45min whole food meal

salava29

salava29

Awards
Give Jack3D a try, AWESOME product without any of the garbage fillers in there. The runs you're getting is probably from the amount of magnesium in there. Magnesium at higher doses for some people acts as a laxative, not good!

Intra workout, go with extend. There is not another product that comes close. Has all the BCAA's you need, plus some glutamine and citruline malate. The cirtuline is great for PUMPS!

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I'd havta say Jack3d FTW.

No Xplode gave me some horrible ****s. F that crap.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
You can also look into Maniac. It is very cost effective also.
I'll agree, took maniac a while back when it was first brought to the market, got it for a great price and a little goes a long way with that, currently I've been running glycocarn from primordial performance, been giving me good clean energy. ASGT has been getting some great reviews so that might be worth a try as well. And don't worry about tp just wipe once and shower after, your anus will greatly appreciate it, and if you hemorrhoids they will thank you as well. Baby wipes also do the trick, just sayin.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
I had similar issues with JACK3D, so I reduced the serving and seem to tolerate it fine. May need to lower the dose by half then up it from there to gage your tolerance

Space Viking

Awards
I'll agree, took maniac a while back when it was first brought to the market, got it for a great price and a little goes a long way with that, currently I've been running glycocarn from primordial performance, been giving me good clean energy. ASGT has been getting some great reviews so that might be worth a try as well. And don't worry about tp just wipe once and shower after, your anus will greatly appreciate it, and if you hemorrhoids they will thank you as well. Baby wipes also do the trick, just sayin.

Lol, thanks bro.

I tried Anadraulic State GT yesterday before a sprint workout... and shat my guts out shortly afterward.

Streetbull

Awards
Purple Wraath with half a scoop of Jacked, in a large bottle of water. Drink pre and during. Great pump and avoids that haggard feeling post-workout.

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
i like taking hemavol with a scoop of maximize V2 and sipping on BCAAs/Karbolyn or BCAAs/VitargoS2 while training

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
actually not to many products have given me the runs....superdump250 back in the day did, but my friend takes it now without any problems, fizogen something or other didn't sit well either but who uses that brand anyway, it was given to me for free, and muscle marinade had me going to the bathroom just once everyday after my workout, it never failed......other than that most of the new preworkouts are good on the stomach

Space Viking

Awards
So I dropped the NO Shotgun, and have kept using the Synthesize. No problems so far. Since coffee makes me poop, I wonder if it was all of the caffeine in the pre-workout formula? I've replaced it with Leviathan Reloaded though and the stims there aren't causing any problems. Where is Dr. House when I need him?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
So I dropped the NO Shotgun, and have kept using the Synthesize. No problems so far. Since coffee makes me poop, I wonder if it was all of the caffeine in the pre-workout formula? I've replaced it with Leviathan Reloaded though and the stims there aren't causing any problems. Where is Dr. House when I need him?
I think the original Leviathan was way better...but reloaded is a nice formula too.

MrDeadlift

Awards
I used to have the same problem, mainly when taking NO-Xplode and No Shotgun. I think it has to do with some of the additives and additional fillers that they put into these products. The funny thing, when I used to make my own pre-workout mix I never had the runs at all which got me thinking more about how to choose my product. I am currently using Bulldozer XL5000 from Neuro Research and I love it and without any problems. It has BCAA and Glutamine too. Another great product which is pure is CGT-10 from Optimum, but I would add BCAA and Arginine AKG to it and no side effects at all. I heard good review as well on Up-Lift from Beverly. Give one of these products a try, they are more expensive but you get what you pay for I guess.

good luck