135 x10
185 x10
225 x10
225 x8

Lat pull downs
3 sets

Shrugs
4 sets

Felt good today for being on limited sleep and food. Had to take a guy to the ER last night and didn't get home until 4am. Slept until noon, ate one meal and then pulled at 430.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
7 weeks out.

Bench day

315 x2
335 x2
355 x2

Video:
https://instagram.com/p/4iBq-YsXPc/

Incline Bench
135 x10
185 x10
225 x8

Triceps Push downs
4 sets

Rear delts
4 sets

Single arm push downs
4 sets

Started endo surge turbo today. Will run that up to the meet.

Bicep tendon didn't feel too terrible today. Looking for a 3rd attempt around 405 at the meet.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice work in here! A 405 would be a pretty nice bench in a meet for sure!

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Nice work in here! A 405 would be a pretty nice bench in a meet for sure!
At this meet I have 3 goals... Total 1500, Pull 600, and Bench 405. Hoping to hit all of them!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good luck man! I can see you have been putting in the work since you left for sure.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Good luck man! I can see you have been putting in the work since you left for sure.
Hey, I remember you! TK when you gonna post today's deets?

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
7 weeks out

Squats

405 x2
465 x2
505 x2

Video:
https://instagram.com/p/4ncjk7sXPr/

hack squat

Worked up to 7 plates per side for 5

Hip mobility drills

Knee was bugging me a bit and I ran out of time.

3rd day of endo surge. Getting some weird dreams at night. Nothing else to report yet besides some deep sleep.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro. I hate my squat. Some day it will be good but it's going to take a ton of work.
As the little guy in the room I feel dumb trying to give you any suggestions. On the way up - your ass shoots backwards that slight bit bringing the bar slightly in front of center mass. Think of a heavy-ass compound good morning or sum10. It may be worth trying to keep it in place, like I said, just sum10 that I saw - or it just could be the weight making the body do anything to keep it moving in the right direction.

GICH!

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
As the little guy in the room I feel dumb trying to give you any suggestions. On the way up - your ass shoots backwards that slight bit bringing the bar slightly in front of center mass. Think of a heavy-ass compound good morning or sum10. It may be worth trying to keep it in place, like I said, just sum10 that I saw - or it just could be the weight making the body do anything to keep it moving in the right direction.

GICH!
Yeah, I lose upper back tightness and causes me to round over. When that happens the hips shoot up first and it becomes a good morning. Anytime I do more than 1 rep, I end up losing upper back tightness. Gotta work on that.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Deadlift day.
6 weeks out

Sick all day with a stomach bug so I cut out the lower volume and went straight to the top set.

405 x1
495 x1
575 x2

Just doubled my 1rm. Time for a new 1rm!

https://instagram.com/p/4xjBX8MXNh/

Lat pull down
5 sets

Shrugs
5 sets

Still feeling sick. Now focused on recovery so I can bench tomorrow.

One week into Endosurge Turbo. Having a huge libido boost right now. Feels great ;).

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
**** happens bench day.

315 x2
335 x2
365 x2 ugly garbage reps

https://instagram.com/p/40Je1isXFK/

Incline Bench
Up to 225 x8

Db press incline
70 s 2 sets of 20

Cable flies.

Feeling like hell today. Couldnt eat much. Not yet recovered from my illness yesterday. Top set of bench felt and looked terrible. I was hoping to be confident that I had a 3rd. Barely made 2. **** happens. Moving forward.

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The way you were talking, I expected to see sloppy reps. Not so. Technique" didn't break, you just had nothing in you today, man. Doubling 365 is a big deal, though. With a good peak, you have to be seeing 400 very clearly in your headlights. If you feel like trash like you did today, You still have 385-390 going up.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
TKs sh*t happens days are better than most peoples good days. Jealous of those numbers man.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
The way you were talking, I expected to see sloppy reps. Not so. Technique" didn't break, you just had nothing in you today, man. Doubling 365 is a big deal, though. With a good peak, you have to be seeing 400 very clearly in your headlights. If you feel like trash like you did today, You still have 385-390 going up.
Thanks bro. It's hard to put things in perspective after a bad day. 365 was my 3rd attempt at this meet last year and now I'm doubling it on a bad day. Need to beat this stomach bug and re feed.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed.

Nice work in here man.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed.

Nice work in here man.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Squat day!

415 x2
465 x1
515 x2

515 was my 1rm... not anymore I guess.

https://instagram.com/p/45btp0MXGm/

Didn't have enough people to run the mono and spot properly so I walked the squat out. First time I've walked out a heavy squat in a year. No complaints.

Hatfield squats
Up to 3 plates for 6

Leg extension

Ran outta time and bailed.

Tapering down accessories and focusing on the main lifts for now. Meet day should be fun. Lots of prs to be had.

Endosurge has me sleeping deep at night. Haven't noticed the libido spike since the weekend but I'm sure it'll be back since I was sick.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
[video=youtube;gCxcMgt_YQ0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCxcMgt_YQ0[/video]

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I feel like if my stance isn't wide, the walkout actually improves my setup over mono squatting not wide, even though it sucks and is tiring.. Likely because I don't get to use the mono that often, but food for thought.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
I feel like if my stance isn't wide, the walkout actually improves my setup over mono squatting not wide, even though it sucks and is tiring.. Likely because I don't get to use the mono that often, but food for thought.
Ive only been using the mono for the last year or so... I feel like i can set up better with a walk out but it makes my stance narrower. I've always liked the walk out better but Ive been trying to assimilate to the mono.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man. Havent taken any time off from the gym in years.

Progress pic:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25777/20150605_183035.jpg
Big and Thick!
Hey, I remember you! TK when you gonna post today's deets?
No doubt time for some new challenge threads. We had a lot of fun with that back then.
Exactly, same here. I saw clean reps that you had to dig to get but you got them and in form.
Squat day!

415 x2
465 x1
515 x2

515 was my 1rm... not anymore I guess.

https://instagram.com/p/45btp0MXGm/
Serious weight being moved for a double, gotta love that it was your max before too.

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotta side with Kleen. 405 and 600 are good challenging but reachable goals, but you might need to adjust that goal total.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Gotta side with Kleen. 405 and 600 are good challenging but reachable goals, but you might need to adjust that goal total.
What do you think is attainable?

My last total was in Feb at the IPA PA States where I went 515, 380, 560 for a 1455 total. This week I've done a 1455 total with doubles (365 and 575). Pretty happy with that so far.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Big and Thick!

No doubt time for some new challenge threads. We had a lot of fun with that back then.

Exactly, same here. I saw clean reps that you had to dig to get but you got them and in form.

Serious weight being moved for a double, gotta love that it was your max before too.
Thanks for dropping in bro! Im real excited to see what I can do at this meet. Training is going excellent. Saturday will be 5 weeks out.

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well according to Wendler your reps in squat are like 540-ish, so 545/405/600 is 1550. No need to go past what you're comfortable attempting on meet day, but that's where I think you'll end up. And honestly I'd lean toward 610-620 on deadlift. Talk to Casey and your crew about these things, they have seen more reps of yours than I, they know how your current work should extrapolate. If I knew, better, I'd help you with attempts. I'll do a little studying later and offer my input.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Well according to Wendler your reps in squat are like 540-ish, so 545/405/600 is 1550. No need to go past what you're comfortable attempting on meet day, but that's where I think you'll end up. And honestly I'd lean toward 610-620 on deadlift. Talk to Casey and your crew about these things, they have seen more reps of yours than I, they know how your current work should extrapolate. If I knew, better, I'd help you with attempts. I'll do a little studying later and offer my input.
I haven't talked to Casey about it yet but my crew can be a little overzealous and I tend to be overly cautious about my attempts. Next week is deload, then 2 weeks of heavy reverse band work. I'll have a better feel for some heavier weights after that and will hopefully have a little better of an idea of what I can do.

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't talked to Casey about it yet but my crew can be a little overzealous and I tend to be overly cautious about my attempts. Next week is deload, then 2 weeks of heavy reverse band work. I'll have a better feel for some heavier weights after that and will hopefully have a little better of an idea of what I can do.
I'm with you. I hate when my crew tells me a number I should take and steers me wrong. They don't mess with me any more, but some of them still take dumbass attempts.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
I'm with you. I hate when my crew tells me a number I should take and steers me wrong. They don't mess with me any more, but some of them still take dumbass attempts.
I'm not sure who's right or wrong but they are a little more ballsy than I like to be when it comes to picking attempts.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
LIGHT WEIGHT BABYYYY

Man your lifts are solid. I have some recouping old lifts and catching your ass to do. Damn college for distracting me with partying.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
LIGHT WEIGHT BABYYYY

Man your lifts are solid. I have some recouping old lifts and catching your ass to do. Damn college for distracting me with partying.
Thanks bro! You only get to do college once so make sure you do it right.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Bump. Tick tock scrib. That weight aint gonna move itself.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Friday was speed bench

185 plus doubled minis for 8 sets of 3.

Then I did arms.

Sunday was deload deadlifts.

Up to 315 x5.
Then some upper back bodybuilding stuff.

Today was deload bench.

225 for 5... snoozeville.

Worked up to 130 x10 on db flat bench.

Then did pec flies and some rehab stuff.

Gonna be boring all week until the weekend. Deload s suck but they are necessary.

Endosurge has given me some good rest lately. Feeling pretty well recovered and not too beat down. Sleep is great on it. Libido up a little so far. Not as good as the first week but still higher than normal. Noticed a slight mood increase as well.

Vid of the 130 set coming later

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
https://instagram.com/p/5Irqn3sXMr/

130 s clip from yesterday. I'd like to handle the 140s some day after the meet to see what they feel like. If they are easy then.... the gym down the street has 150 s to try. :beer:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Your deload is more than my PR. :pat:

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Ok I didn't post the rest of my deload week because it was super boring...

Deadlift day. 4 weeks out.

495 x1
545 x1
585 x2 (pr) Heaviest pull that I've ever done.

https://instagram.com/p/5Vip04MXGO/

Light accessories
Lat pull down
High row

Then bounced. Last weigh in was at 273. Starting to get pumped about this meet.

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you stop at 600 and don't go for 610-615 on your third, I will lose my marbles. :D

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome pull man! Doing some great work in here!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Bud. Other people need that weight too. Greedy gains man, go HAM

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Bench day

315 x2

Slingshot work
365 x2
405 x2
435 x2 pr

https://instagram.com/p/5YC4fiMXOt/

Felt ok after all of that. Did some light presses on a hammer strength machine and some cable flies.

Got home and my right shoulder locked up. Super limited Rom and extremely stiff and sore. Not sure what the damage is. Well see how it feels tomorrow.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully nothing major dude
Yeah last night it was causing me problems. Woke up and it still felt like ****. Put some liniment on it and went to work. Starting to loosen up now and feel better. Gonna rest it for a while and see what's up. Might take next week's bench day light.