Post your feedback and links to logs/reviews here!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Here is a quote from the review for djchach's Olympus Labs EP15TANE & TR3ST stack located here...
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/251580-olympus-labs-ep15tane.html

Excellent log and the progress speaks for itself!

Update:

So today is day 1 of my PCT. I'll do a little review of my 6 week Ep15tane/Tr3st cycle.

- I went from about 178/180lbs to 195/198lbs
- Bench, Squat and Deadlifts went up by at least 30lbs each.
- I was dumbbell shoulder pressing 95lbs for 5 reps, which is flippin awesome!!!!

Sides:
- Major back pumps (took care of with taurine)
- Dry joints
- Sensitive nips (wish I would have had 2 bottles of transFORM)

That's really about it.

Overall, the cycle was amazing! I added 2 caps a day of Ep1c and a full pump of dermastrength everyday for 8 weeks to my PCT. I'm going to continue busting ass hoping to keep the gains coming!

If you guys have any questions or would like me to continue updating through my PCT, let me know.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
FWIW, after a few head to head sessions, dermatrest "feels" like its outworking its competitor. Vascularity and energy just touch higher. Not scientific by any means, but it is from more than one trial.

Dvllsn

Dvllsn

Awards
Just purchased the Ep15tane stack today. Can't wait to get started.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Dvllsn

Dvllsn

Awards
I'm still here twiddling my thumbs... olympus, place I bought from said there was a shortage or backlog of some sort? Any truth the rumors...

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what rumors? vendors may be slightly backordered on a few items due to recent increases in production demand but everythings being handeled internallly to.ensure this isnt a consistent problem.

Dvllsn

Dvllsn

Awards
what rumors? vendors may be slightly backordered on a few items due to recent increases in production demand but everythings being handeled internallly to.ensure this isnt a consistent problem.
Purely the "rumor" of back stock from my vendor. Antsy to get started is all. No worries, I'll have in hand, and in body soon!!!

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Any epic + str3ngth logs? Or Epic/Str3ngth/Ora?

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Any epic + str3ngth logs? Or Epic/Str3ngth/Ora?
Im running epic, strength, and osta during my PCT. I have a log up in the PCT section.

lucasdama

lucasdama

Awards
Order Date: 11/18/2014
6147 DermaTREST by Olympus Labs (60ml)
$79.99 x 2
$159.98 Complete
MrKleen73
U said:
Yes Stenabol is MSten and at higher doses is good for bulking like 40mg a day. More Trest n the form of Dermatrest run 100-150 a day added in with 60mgs DMA will put a lot of size on you.
DMA IS DYMETHAZI9E?
Help me for fihish other order man. Thanks

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Don't have a running log but for those deciding to run trest I recommend running the transdermal version. Experience wise I totally feel the difference between the two.

I've tried 50mg oral preworkout and 50mg td pre a few times. My body temp is higher and aggression in the gym is better on td. I hve 4 more weeks though and I'll finish both. My next trest I'll get two bottles of td for sure.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't have a running log but for those deciding to run trest I recommend running the transdermal version. Experience wise I totally feel the difference between the two.

I've tried 50mg oral preworkout and 50mg td pre a few times. My body temp is higher and aggression in the gym is better on td. I hve 4 more weeks though and I'll finish both. My next trest I'll get two bottles of td for sure.
Sounds awesome. Transdermal really seems to be more potent, atleast in keeping a stable hormone level throughout the day.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Sounds awesome. Transdermal really seems to be more potent, atleast in keeping a stable hormone level throughout the day.
Also the transdermal hits the bloodstream faster since it doesn't go threw the digestive system

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Also the transdermal hits the bloodstream faster since it doesn't go threw the digestive system
On paper the oral trest has a faster absorption and shorter half life compared to TD. From experience I felt like I was getting more from td, mg/mg.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not sure if this is the best place to put this, but aside from having great products, you have some of the most helpful reps on the forum. In particular, kboxer7 has been extremely helpful in planning my next cycle and giving non-biased real opinions about products. I'm not sure how you were able to get him as a rep, but kudos OL. Solid draft pick.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure if this is the best place to put this, but aside from having great products, you have some of the most helpful reps on the forum. In particular, kboxer7 has been extremely helpful in planning my next cycle and giving non-biased real opinions about products. I'm not sure how you were able to get him as a rep, but kudos OL. Solid draft pick.
Thank you for the kind words Woody.

Hope your cycle is a BLAST!