Post Your Best Proats Recipes And Win Select

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You probably put some cherries on top wouldn't you...
Bro the cherry is essential! Speaking of cherries I'm up in traverse city right now to be honest. :)

You watching me or something?.?

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Bro the cherry is essential! Speaking of cherries I'm up in traverse city right now to be honest. :)

You watching me or something?.?
Ha ha I thought you were from there so that's why I said it I'm from Cadillac now I'm GR. Used to go to TC all the time for sports and closest mall. Not to mention the cherry festival lol

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ha ha I thought you were from there so that's why I said it I'm from Cadillac now I'm GR. Used to go to TC all the time for sports and closest mall. Not to mention the cherry festival lol
Yessir I am and knew we had discussed that. Just super strange I'm actually visiting there now when you hinted towards it as I now reside in ohio. :D

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Even up at the cottage proats with Gourmet Vanilla are going down!

Just mixing in handfuls of fresh berries, simple and always good eats

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let's revitalize this with a few Monday additions!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
15021252086790.jpg

Went with some blueberry yogurt, fresh blueberries and vanilla protein in my oats this morning. Forgot to take a pic till I was halfway done eating.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
BB/Vanilla is always a great one, had the same earlier plus some sliced almonds

Thanks for getting in a photo with it too!

boflex78

boflex78

Awards
  • Established
Had some bluebs and raspberries in my overnight oats with coconut shreds, forgot to take a pic but it was bomb

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
View attachment 152493
Went with some blueberry yogurt, fresh blueberries and vanilla protein in my oats this morning. Forgot to take a pic till I was halfway done eating.
BB/Vanilla is always a great one, had the same earlier plus some sliced almonds

Thanks for getting in a photo with it too!
Definitely love blueberries in the proats. I'll typically add other berries as well but blueberries are always win.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Never count out a good Proat Bake, either!

IMG_0338.jpg

Not sure if I will cut into squares or bars, either way should be good through the week!
Gourmet Vanilla proats made low fat thanks to apple sauce, with cinnamon baked in and a mixed berry layer

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Thank you sir,
Recipe will come once I taste and confirm my Splenda/Molasses ratio was right for a brown sugar replacement

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

View attachment 152502

Not sure if I will cut into squares or bars, either way should be good through the week!
Gourmet Vanilla proats made low fat thanks to apple sauce, with cinnamon baked in and a mixed berry layer
Man applesauce and cinnamon make for damn good flavor additions. These look amazing!

Beta

Awards
  • Established

View attachment 152502

That looks absolutely delicious! How are the macros on it?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Here be the recipe/macros

(I cut 4x4 for 16 squares)

IMG_0353.jpg

Apple Cinnamon & Berry Oat Bake!

Per square: 114 cals
16g carbs, 4.5g protein, 2.5g fat.

Simply mix together all ingredients, transfer to a 10x10 dish, add a jam layer and bake at 350 for 35 minutes

1 cup whole wheat flour, 1.5 cups oats, 1/3 cup light margarine (or oil), 2/3 cup Splenda, 1 tbsp molasses, 2 tsp cinnamon, 3/4 cup unsweetened applesauce, 1/2 cup no sugar added jam of choice, 1/2 tsp salt, 1 tsp baking powder, 1.5 scoops Gourmet Vanilla protein.

Beta

Awards
  • Established

View attachment 152662

Simply mix together all ingredients, transfer to a 10x10 dish, add a jam layer and bake at 350 for 35 minutes

1 cup whole wheat flour, 1.5 cups oats, 1/3 cup light margarine (or oil), 2/3 cup Splenda, 1 tbsp molasses, 2 tsp cinnamon, 3/4 cup unsweetened applesauce, 1/2 cup no sugar added jam of choice, 1/2 tsp salt, 1 tsp baking powder, 1.5 scoops Gourmet Vanilla protein.
I know what I'm doing this weekend

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

View attachment 152662

Good lord brother. I'll be coming across the border for the holidays just to get some of your good cooking! :D

boflex78

boflex78

Awards
  • Established
Damn bro. That looks delicious! Fresh fruit always kicks it up a notch!
Agreed, a lot of times my girl and I make each other's proats to see if we can outdo each other's creations. Tends to lead to some very tasty breakfasts!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And just where is Benji ( bdcc ) at? Isn't he the one that started this promo?! I'm having flashbacks to a certain Milas thread and feeling abandoned all over again.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
probably training arms

And on a different timezone, and more to the company than just a forum rep but I'm sure he'll drop in with that tag and call-out

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
probably training arms

And on a different timezone, and more to the company than just a forum rep but I'm sure he'll drop in with that tag and call-out
Well you know he's not training legs! Lol!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed, a lot of times my girl and I make each other's proats to see if we can outdo each other's creations. Tends to lead to some very tasty breakfasts!
The ole relationship rivalry on good eats! Best part is you get to enjoy the fruits of her labor! ?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let's get some late bloomers in here. What's everyone one snacking on with their oats on this beautiful day?

kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
Let's get some late bloomers in here. What's everyone one snacking on with their oats on this beautiful day?
I saw someone put ritz crackers in there oats and to be honest it looked pretty good. Sweet and savory.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Vanilla proats with hemp hearts and a touch of honey, today

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I saw someone put ritz crackers in there oats and to be honest it looked pretty good. Sweet and savory.
I love Ritz crackers but never even thought about adding it to spruce up my oats and protein. Interesting. ?
Vanilla proats with hemp hearts and a touch of honey, today
Honey! I'm a sucker for some sweet and tasty honey!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Collecting all entries and sending messages to all entrants soon, if you don't get a message from me today and feel you should have please PM or email me so I can get your details!

If there are still lurkers out there with any proats recipes don't be shy, I'll allow a late entry or two if they happen, as long as we get it in time to get you on our lists! If you know an AM bro who uses proats and hasn't entered, tag them in here so we can peer pressure them into getting hooked up ;)

<3

kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday I dappled a little bit of peanut butter and rice krispies on my oats for extra crunch - was BOMB!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love Ritz crackers but never even thought about adding it to spruce up my oats and protein. Interesting. &#55358;&#56596;

Honey! I'm a sucker for some sweet and tasty honey!
I use Ritz crackers crumbled up as breading for my fish and chicken. I highly recommend it. ;)

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Look I am simple but oats cooked add scoop of snicker doodle. Done and yum.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yesterday I dappled a little bit of peanut butter and rice krispies on my oats for extra crunch - was BOMB!
Oh boy rice Krispies added does sound like that would be bomb! The added crunch and texture at least to me sounds like a winner. I actually think we still have some left after making treats the other day so I may give this a go right after the gym!
I use Ritz crackers crumbled up as breading for my fish and chicken. I highly recommend it. ;)
I've done this before and enjoyed it Lukey poo!

kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
Here was mine the other night:

download (3).png

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah at glance I thought cheese whiz! But must be pb?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah at glance I thought cheese whiz! But must be pb?
Yea that appears to be pb. Cheese wiz doesn't sound like too good of a topper for oats and protein at all. Although another user said they crush up ritz so maybe cheese whiz would be for that instance. :D

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Please tell us what all is in this?? At first I thought the dish was part of the food like whip cream or something second look made me realize that was wrong. Lol
From what I can deduce from prior posts and my very keen detective skills, I would say it is a chocolate flavored protein mixed in with the oats, mini chocolate chips, rice crispies and a "dapple" of pb.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
From what I can deduce from prior posts and my very keen detective skills, I would say it is a chocolate flavored protein mixed in with the oats, mini chocolate chips, rice crispies and a "dapple" of pb.
Rice Krispies would probably give it a crunch bar type taste I'. I could dig it.

kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
Chocolate protein, oats, egg whites, pb and rice krispies on top!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chocolate protein, oats, egg whites, pb and rice krispies on top!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Tried the rice Krispies idea the other day and was just as pleased as I expected to be with the texture and taste it added. Very good call there!

boflex78

boflex78

Awards
  • Established
PB and Jelly overnight oats this week, has been incredible with some cinnamon thrown in the mix

kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
PB and Jelly overnight oats this week, has been incredible with some cinnamon thrown in the mix
Do you eat it cold then? Never made overnight oats, not sure how to? :)

boflex78

boflex78

Awards
  • Established
Yep I eat it cold. Tastes like a parfait sorta. Just did oats, milk, yogurt then threw in cinnamon, pb protein, peanut butter and fresh strawberries. Leave it overnight in a mason jar, ready to go in the morning!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also new to the idea of over night oats. I have heard and seen many do it and post about it on social media bit haven't tried it myself. Happy to have all these ideas to spruce my personal recipes up.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Get with it guys,
Mix it up with some overnight oats on occasion!

Variety is key,

instead of microwaving them try baking it in a Ramekin, probably my personal fave method. With some raisins, cinnamon, walnut chunks, or whatever way you want it.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Get with it guys,
Mix it up with some overnight oats on occasion!

Variety is key,

instead of microwaving them try baking it in a Ramekin, probably my personal fave method. With some raisins, cinnamon, walnut chunks, or whatever way you want it.
Please explain this ramekin thing? ?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Please explain this ramekin thing?
A recipe? Or what a ramekin is?

It is a standard cereal bowl size dish that is oven safe. Basically mix your oats with the required water/milk, stir in protein and mix-ins, and bake it at 350F until the liquid is absorbed and the top is firmed a bit, 10-15 minutes

Does a single serving that way or you can meal-prep baked proats in a larger dish