Post Vasectomy, out for a bit

tattoopierced1

Had my vasectomy on Friday so I'm out for a bit. My balls feel like boulders and have been sitting on frozen peas all weekend and taking lots of percasets. Not being able to hit the gym is killing me, so hopefully I'll be back next week.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Were you the one that said you had surgery to remove gyno ? I wasn't sure.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ouch, hope you are feeling better really soon.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Is the vasectomy permanent, or can it be reversed ?

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
I've considered it, and just reading how your party boys are feeling is making me nauseated.

brb

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
I am 3 weeks out of having my first and I am also going snip snip

Congrats man

I look at the positive and it is an opportunity to have a fermale nurse grab my johnson:drunk:

tattoopierced1

I am 3 weeks out of having my first and I am also going snip snip

Congrats man

I look at the positive and it is an opportunity to have a fermale nurse grab my johnson:drunk:
word to the wise.. frozen peas are your friend.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
my uncle had one about ten years ago... after his second child

he now has 2 more kids..

i know a lot has changed in 10 years, but better get your swimmers counted to make sure your firing blanks! dont need any surprises.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
**** that! i'll use condoms and other methods before i'll risk any surgery in that area. I knew a half dozen guys over the years get them and none of them went without complications. i know how ive had screw ups in what were supposed to be normal routine outpatient surgeries... Not no but HELL NO lol.

Good luck in your recovery though man. Make sure you're all healed up and don't risk complications.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
**** that! i'll use condoms and other methods before i'll risk any surgery in that area. I knew a half dozen guys over the years get them and none of them went without complications. i know how ive had screw ups in what were supposed to be normal routine outpatient surgeries... Not no but HELL NO lol.

Good luck in your recovery though man. Make sure you're all healed up and don't risk complications.
Way to go, Jay, you know how to comfort someone...:blink: He was just sore, now he is sore and scared. LOL

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
that's what i'm here for! to promote fear and misunderstandings!

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
My wife is pushing for it, but I dont want it. we have 2 kids now. Ive been doing the condom thing.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn, i don't think i could do it. The thought alone is beyond scary lol! My wife actually said she would get a tubal ligation when we were done with kids if a c-section was done. I know it's WAY easier for me to get the snip, snip birth control method done, but i don't think i could bring myself to do it. It's shallow, but leave my boys alone haha.

tattoopierced1

it is much better today... hopefully i'll be alright to try it out this weekend to make sure everything still works ;)

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
it is much better today... hopefully i'll be alright to try it out this weekend to make sure everything still works ;)
hahah good luck man...

im sure ill be going down that route in a few years... nooo way i want more than 1 or 2 kids

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm claiming amnesty for my testicles right now. No foreign power shall ever invade Mullanada with the purpose of expropriating my balls.