Post Up Doggy Pics..

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This is my 30% Wolf-Hybrid..nearly 11yrs old..almost completely deaf..
I've had to leave him with a friend lately..
Sadly, he's an Off-leash Service Dog..but where I'm staying, no dogs allowed..
He's saved my life too many times too count..
Tuff times for Z..but Gabriel will never suffer..
Z...

Attachments

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I like dogs as much as the next but why is this thread in Anabolics?? Pls move this to general chat or maybe even better to a forum that’s for dogs.

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That would mean doing away with the yoga pants thread and I like that thread as much as I like dogs.
Now if we could incorporate an absolute smoke wearing yogas w a dog that be money!!!

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I saw a cool hoodie. Black w white image of a bully and it read DON’T BULLY MY BREED
I like that. It’s unfortunate that when my wife and I go camping we have to check to see if the campground has breed restrictions. We’ve ran across a few that do. But they will allow those little ankle biters. Pisses me off

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I like that. It’s unfortunate that when my wife and I go camping we have to check to see if the campground has breed restrictions. We’ve ran across a few that do. But they will allow those little ankle biters. Pisses me off
Just tell them straight faced it's a Chihuahua mix. That's what I do 😂. If full grown men with facial hair can identify as women then my damn pit can identify has a yap yap rat

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just tell them straight faced it's a Chihuahua mix. That's what I do . If full grown men with facial hair can identify as women then my damn pit can identify has a yap yap rat
Hahahaha! Good idea!

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just tell them straight faced it's a Chihuahua mix. That's what I do 😂. If full grown men with facial hair can identify as women then my damn pit can identify has a yap yap rat
PREACH Brother!!!…

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I like dogs as much as the next but why is this thread in Anabolics?? Pls move this to general chat or maybe even better to a forum that’s for dogs.
You can blame me..!!
Z...

johnl1800

johnl1800

Awards
  • Established
Rescues make the best pets!
The most loyal dogs that we've had have been rescues. The ones that we've had since they were puppies have always had it good so they don't know any better. The rescues, some of which were not just neglected but outright abused, seem to appreciate how good they had it after we adopted them.