Post here with Epistane/Havoc Gyno Reduction Results

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Please post here if you had success using Epistane or Havoc to reduce your gyno.

Mine was taken down about 30%-40% in my first cycle.

Motox

Awards
  • Established
Im on day 5 of 20 mg of havoc and I think my gyno is starting to come around no puffiness and the lump on the right man tit is smaller I cant wait for the next week to see wait happens!

glockma

Awards
I am using Havoc right now. I am on week 3. I have gyno and do notice a slight reduction. Very slight. mine is more pronounced in the evening. I hope it helps. I also have noticed gains in strenght and hardness.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
RR used Epistane.

I also used Epistane @30mg/day my lump and sensitivity were totaly gone after 2 wks.My cycle lasted 5 more wks though.Its been 2 months now and there are no signs of it returning either. :D

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I told you in my previous post. He used Epistane.

glockma

Awards
Did not see it. Relax. I was not asking you anyway.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Im relaxed.You must have missed it with all your "is it a steroid" questions youre posting all over the board that you couldnt find an answer to after hours and hours of research.:D

glockma

Awards
didn't mean to insult at all. I look forward to helpfull info. Sorry, I'm just trying to figure out what is opinion and what is fact. Sometimes the information is overwhelming. Just trying to learn more.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I understand: if you have any questions about Epi give me a PM and Ill help you out if I can.

glockma

Awards
I will. I have not used that feature yet, but I will figure it out.