New member here, first post.

mhoman9

Awards
What's up everyone? 51 yrs old and making the commitment to get back in top shape. Never really let it go into "Holy ****, what happened to me???" shape but normal life crap. Looking forward to reading/hopefully contributing some and starting this journey again.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Welcome to the family man .. we are all here to get better.

Curious why u posted in "anabolics" section .. are you on something as to get back in shape ? or just wasnt paying attention .. regardless welcome aboard.

mhoman9

Awards
Welcome to the family man .. we are all here to get better.

Curious why u posted in "anabolics" section .. are you on something as to get back in shape ? or just wasnt paying attention .. regardless welcome aboard.
Thanks GQ for the welcome! I posted here because A) I know what worked for me in the past and hopefully I can run across it again, and B) you’re right, I wasn’t really paying attention! Lol.
Thanks again brother.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Welcome……There’s a lot of good people here willing to help with everything from training, diet, supplements, and PEDs.
Just ask if you need anything.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks GQ for the welcome! I posted here because A) I know what worked for me in the past and hopefully I can run across it again, and B) you’re right, I wasn’t really paying attention! Lol.
Thanks again brother.
haha i think we all have done that .. all good .. roam around here are some of my fav threads.

If you like NFL

Steroids/Anabolic Memes

Blast from past pics of supplements

SNS/CEL supplement deals

Letsgetitallday

Letsgetitallday

Awards
Hi I’m Hugo I’m 35 first time here is anybody in the I.E. area inland empire been on sarms for a while good results just looking for something more work out of Montclair/chino 24hours looking forward meeting you guys

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Welcome Folks!!