• Established
Less than a week left.......
::gently begins to weep::

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Bump for final review!
All updates can be found on the first page.

I want to thank Lanbane and AppNut for allowing me to complete this log, its a killer product and I really enjoyed it.

Also let me know what you guys think of this log layout, did you like having all the updates together or would you have rather followed a more conventional log format?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its a tossup stylistically. Its nice for people who look at it later when its like this, since if they start from the beginning they see just the details and not the banter. But during the log its sort of a drag to have to remember to go back to page 1. at least this log didnt get horrifically long like some do :)

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
its a tossup stylistically. Its nice for people who look at it later when its like this, since if they start from the beginning they see just the details and not the banter. But during the log its sort of a drag to have to remember to go back to page 1. at least this log didnt get horrifically long like some do :)
I try and keep logs clean by just posting my comments via reps, but occasionally I do have a question. As long as the initial and final reviews are well written, the chatter keeps the logs entertaining :)

Thanks for the review Paul, I'm still deciding what to do with my Neovar bottle. I'm thinking of using it with some Trans-Resveratrol (TRez !) to improve the bioavailability, however I'd be using complex not simple carbs. I was thinking swapping Neovar for my Anabolic Pump.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump for final review!
All updates can be found on the first page.

I want to thank Lanbane and AppNut for allowing me to complete this log, its a killer product and I really enjoyed it.

Also let me know what you guys think of this log layout, did you like having all the updates together or would you have rather followed a more conventional log format?
Very nice log and review. Simple and easy to read. (Having all your updates at the START of the log is good for not having to sift through pages of 'extra' stuff).