Who should get a free bottle?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
This thread is outta control!! lol - ;) - On the voting, I voted for myself, but I want to change and vote for steveoph since he didn't even get any samples.....poor fella :(

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Too late dude... just sayin'
#3 Why you should get a bottle of Drive in 20 words or less. Nothing complex, just in 20 words or less explain why you should be the one to get a free bottle of Drive. This contest will end Thursday at midnight, winner to be announced Friday

your wrong.....ends at midnight bro,as in you may edit your final draft.

-if Easy didn't agree it wouldn't be an option to vote for would it...

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
#3 Why you should get a bottle of Drive in 20 words or less. Nothing complex, just in 20 words or less explain why you should be the one to get a free bottle of Drive. This contest will end Thursday at midnight, winner to be announced Friday

Touche'... Alright dude looks like you'll win.......................................... D*ck!:trout:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
CHA0S

CHA0S

Awards
  • Established
whoa, its a very, very close race, looks like we're going to need instant replay or a photo finish to determine whos going to win this.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bananas baby..........just bananas :afro:

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
If this was golf i would be winning

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established

Hey... you know what? I just noticed this. Yesterday was Friday and the contest was supposed to end midnight on Thursday. Was a winner officially announced yesterday?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
tripdog is quite the grassroots campaigner
Looks like he earned himself the free bottle! Only a miracle would tilt the scales now.

CHA0S

CHA0S

Awards
  • Established
Looks like he earned himself the free bottle! Only a miracle would tilt the scales now.
yup looks like i'll have to enter this contest rrrightnow. i'll accumulate 62 votes , whereas the votes of everyone's (excluding tripdog) equals to about half that, in just a matter of minutes before EasyEJL comes to the realization that his contested ended already. and on a friday night, instead of drinking whiskey through my little cousin's sippy cup, i'll be out in the gym testing out my new bottle of drive. :)

but thats never gonna happen.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Dang this was just a crazy run away:twisted: At least everyone got a vote:blink:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
theninja's is the best, although clearly not the most populist.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
theninja's is the best, although clearly not the most populist.
In voting schemes, the one that has the most capacity to attract the largest amount of support wins. This victory, though it is subjectively populist, may also reflect approval of qualitative aspects. And voting results will always remain subjective outcomes. Same as the postulate that "theninja is the best". Perhaps. Yet, the voters will decide. Trip appears to be more effective in mobilizing overall support. That's what counts in a voting process :D

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
In voting schemes, the one that has the most capacity to attract the largest amount of support wins. This victory, though it is subjectively populist, may also reflect approval of qualitative aspects. And voting results will always remain subjective outcomes. Same as the postulate that "theninja is the best". Perhaps. Yet, the voters will decide. Trip appears to be more effective in mobilizing overall support. That's what counts in a voting process :D

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since no one has guessed the car yet and lanbane is back, i'm going to scrap that contest, and give #2 here a bottle as well, so bluedevil it is in 2nd place, pm me with your shipping info and what you want :)

Status
Not open for further replies.