Photoshop Gainz with your host, Bam Bam!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Taking the DBol on a flight just sounds like a horrible idea. It is schedule 3 and even though it is extremely unlikely you would get into trouble. However if you did it is a felony, why put yourself in a position where something like a random TSA check could get you a felony.

This cycle is not worth all of that mess. If you feel you must take something then toss a couple methyls of some other type in your bag to fill the gaps or just use the DBol when you get back. A hobby is not worth chancing the risk of getting a felony over something you have no control over and there is an honest chance you could be randomly chosen. In my opinion the reward does not come close to justifying the risk.
Yeah, you have a point. I just wasn't planning on cutting it out yet! I guess I could go ahead and start the Sup3r-2 today, and use whatever is left of the dbol when I get back at a decent dose.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Well, I hit 230 yesterday. Time to set a new goal. 240 sound like a good idea? I think so.
The combination of dbol and test/tren suspension is giving pleasantly painful pumps with each and every workout. I'm not a ridiculous amount stronger than pre-cycle, but I'm definitely lifting heavier weights and my endurance for high volume sets is noticeably increased.
I ran out of my old vial of test E so I'm finally switching from 300mg test E to 250mg test C this week.
Feeling good and no bad breakouts yet so I don't really feel a need to go to 500mg.
Back looking good

Legs too
Yeah 240 sounds like a good idea! It's not about the destination, it's about the journey. Whenever you get "there", it's the beginning of a new journey.
Good job dude!

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Well, I hit 230 yesterday. Time to set a new goal. 240 sound like a good idea? I think so.
The combination of dbol and test/tren suspension is giving pleasantly painful pumps with each and every workout. I'm not a ridiculous amount stronger than pre-cycle, but I'm definitely lifting heavier weights and my endurance for high volume sets is noticeably increased.
I ran out of my old vial of test E so I'm finally switching from 300mg test E to 250mg test C this week.
Feeling good and no bad breakouts yet so I don't really feel a need to go to 500mg.
Back looking good

Legs too
Looking huge at 230

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
I'm in agreement with unreal89. BamBam0319 at 240 you would look like a freaking beast and at 6'0" it should not be a huge stretch.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Looking huge at 230
I'm in agreement with unreal89. BamBam0319 at 240 you would look like a freaking beast and at 6'0" it should not be a huge stretch.
Thanks gentlemen! Definitely going to shoot for 240 at the least. Haven't even been on the EQ for a full month plenty more to come, this party's only just getting started!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Where you are at already 240 shouldn't be much of an issue. Good work man!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Looking good man. 240 will be damn impressive
Where you are at already 240 shouldn't be much of an issue. Good work man!
Thanks guys! Gotta give it everything I got. Starting with the large order of Chinese food that's waiting for me at home for after my workout ;)

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards

Fantastic arm workout today.
Still right around 230. Just a realized today that I'll probably lose some of that when I come off the dbol...

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
C'mon bro, there's no need to lose any weight in a Pizzashop Gainz thread. Just increase pizza intake by 1 slice per day.

That's a lean 230 you got going on there so congrats on the effort!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
C'mon bro, there's no need to lose any weight in a Pizzashop Gainz thread. Just increase pizza intake by 1 slice per day.

That's a lean 230 you got going on there so congrats on the effort!
Good advice thanks brother! I'd really like to push it to 240 before I start tightening up and possibly prepping for a show.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
If you did compete, what category would you compete in?
I've always been set on bodybuilding, but probably wouldn't be opposed to classic physique. Or hell, maybe do both.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Just wanted to give a quick shout out to one of my friends from my hometown, owns a supplement store there. He just won a pro card in not one but two divisions in the show he just competed in! Master's Physique and Classic Physique! He's been trying so hard for so long just for ONE and now he's got TWO! Hell yeah man!!!! This dude is like almost 50 years old!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Fantastic arm workout today.
Still right around 230. Just a realized today that I'll probably lose some of that when I come off the dbol...
Looking thick Bam!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Looking thick Bam!
Thanks Kleen!

So I'm in Colorado now, well actually got in yesterday morning but the day consisted mostly of driving to our first location.
Today I think we are hiking, and then mountain biking tomorrow. So much cardio ;)
I just put an order in for ralox and more exemestane, my left nip is pretty lumpy and while most people wouldn't noticed, I'm very embarrassed by the increased protrusion from my chest and the puffiness. The ralox will probably have arrived by the time I return from Colorado so I'll start it immediately.
Obviously dropped the dbol, and I started my dose of Sup3r-2 yesterday. I decided on 45 days at 1000mg.
I'm going to try and do some plyos while I'm out here away from a gym, but even if I don't, everything we're doing this week is physically taxing!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Kleen!

So I'm in Colorado now, well actually got in yesterday morning but the day consisted mostly of driving to our first location.
Today I think we are hiking, and then mountain biking tomorrow. So much cardio ;)
I just put an order in for ralox and more exemestane, my left nip is pretty lumpy and while most people wouldn't noticed, I'm very embarrassed by the increased protrusion from my chest and the puffiness. The ralox will probably have arrived by the time I return from Colorado so I'll start it immediately.
Obviously dropped the dbol, and I started my dose of Sup3r-2 yesterday. I decided on 45 days at 1000mg.
I'm going to try and do some plyos while I'm out here away from a gym, but even if I don't, everything we're doing this week is physically taxing!
Have some fun out there man. Find a big rock or a downed tree and use them for some heavy odd object carries and lifts if you want to do something while out there.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Have some fun out there man. Find a big rock or a downed tree and use them for some heavy odd object carries and lifts if you want to do something while out there.
No energy or time for anything extra I am so tired and we've only been here for 2 days!

Battle wound from mountain biking today

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You are being plenty active, no need. :)

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Hi guys, so I'm back from Colorado and finally got to train today.
I began the Raloxifene last night and started back up the dbol, but I'm going to keep the dose at 20mg till I run out. I'm taking 12.5mg exemestane per day now to get my estrogen back under control while the ralox deals with the gyno.
I'm a week into the Sup3r-2 now, nothing to note yet.
I weighed 226 today, not surprising since I probably lost a bit of water weight coming off the dbol as well as no weight training for a week.
Also I had my first tren cough today when I popped 50mg test suspension and 50mg tren suspension in my delt. Scary stuff, I stood by the toilet just in case I ended up puking from coughing so hard. It passed quickly though and I was right as rain in probably about 5 minutes.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Also for my first workout back today, I did a little bit of everything upper body: 3 super sets of chest and back, 2 super sets of biceps and triceps. My shoulders were aching a little bit so I didn't do any direct delt work.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Also for my first workout back today, I did a little bit of everything upper body: 3 super sets of chest and back, 2 super sets of biceps and triceps. My shoulders were aching a little bit so I didn't do any direct delt work.

Don't say anything but there is a guy in the mirror behind you using his phone to admire you...

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi guys, so I'm back from Colorado and finally got to train today.
I began the Raloxifene last night and started back up the dbol, but I'm going to keep the dose at 20mg till I run out. I'm taking 12.5mg exemestane per day now to get my estrogen back under control while the ralox deals with the gyno.
I'm a week into the Sup3r-2 now, nothing to note yet.
I weighed 226 today, not surprising since I probably lost a bit of water weight coming off the dbol as well as no weight training for a week.
Also I had my first tren cough today when I popped 50mg test suspension and 50mg tren suspension in my delt. Scary stuff, I stood by the toilet just in case I ended up puking from coughing so hard. It passed quickly though and I was right as rain in probably about 5 minutes.
Yeah you know it's coming. A quick head rush and then your throat and chest gets tight. Can't stop the cough either, it's like a reflex!! Hurts if you try to hold it in. First time I ever got it was in the kitchen at 4am with a quiet sleeping house. Was not a fun couple minutes. Didn't go outside because didn't want to be found dead in driveway. Kitchen floor much better LOL

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
That ****s nuts! May have the black lung hahah what movie it's that from!?!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Well guys, leg day is out of the question for a while. Slipped on some wet grass last night and fell down a hill and messed up my ankle.

Not sure how long it'll be till I can even stand on it again haha. It's not broken but it still sucks so much.
I am moved into my new apartment though so I will probably finally make it back into the gym tomorrow.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That looks like the start of something that if you continued to watch you would never, EVER be able to erase from your brain......
Are those the personal trainers at planet fitness?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well guys, leg day is out of the question for a while. Slipped on some wet grass last night and fell down a hill and messed up my ankle.

Not sure how long it'll be till I can even stand on it again haha. It's not broken but it still sucks so much.
I am moved into my new apartment though so I will probably finally make it back into the gym tomorrow.
Oh man that sucks. A bad sprain can be worse than breaking your ankle when it comes to recovery. I am guessing you are already thinking "Oh No! My legs are going to shrink!!!"

You might try to get some knee wraps and do some BFR leg extensions and leg curls after a week. You can do them with the boot on. Only issue might be the blood pressure may cause a little pain to the inflamed area.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thoughts on how the sup3r 2 is treating you?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

Do your best to let it heal. Last year I broke my calcaneus in one foot and a few small bones in the other. Couldn't walk for 2-3 months and once I could I tried going straight back to normal and I'm still paying for it. Both with pain and shrunken legs lol. Just in the past month have I been able to really start working them again and its still painful

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Do your best to let it heal. Last year I broke my calcaneus in one foot and a few small bones in the other. Couldn't walk for 2-3 months and once I could I tried going straight back to normal and I'm still paying for it. Both with pain and shrunken legs lol. Just in the past month have I been able to really start working them again and its still painful
Foot bones can be a serious mofo. However you are right about breaking back in. Yet once his is decent if he know how to tape his ankle correctly he should be able to train if it is a sprain. Athletes do that all the time. A good tape job is an amazing thing!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
For a sprain tape can help. Mine was my heelbone so any pressure on it killed. Actually bout to do legs right now n probably a ice bath after lol

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For a sprain tape can help. Mine was my heelbone so any pressure on it killed. Actually bout to do legs right now n probably a ice bath after lol
I do not envy you. I have bruised my heel before and that was about 8 weeks of pain if it hit the ground. Tape will definitely not help that.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Thanks for your suggestions guys. Fortunately I do know how to tape my ankle; I learned how in a class I took last semester! I think I still have some tape left over as well. I think I'm going to try some leg extensions/curls sometime soon as long as my ankle feels up to it.

As far as the Sup3r-2, I honestly think I look harder/more defined than I did 2 weeks ago. Now part of that may be due to water loss after coming off the dbol and then coming back on a lower dose, but I also don't think I really lost any size. So we'll just have to see! I started my second bottle yesterday.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I'm getting very ****ing fed up with this damn walking boot. I've been practicing walking without it around my apartment and it's starting to feel a lot better. I'm thinking I might tape my ankle and try a few leg exercises tomorrow at the end of my workout.
I've got a head cold or some type of annoying sickness so I've been sneezing and very congested with a sore throat the last two days. Fighting through it and it hasn't seemed to impede on my workouts.
Feeling like a boss lately btw, despite all the setbacks lol. I feel like I look big and shredded, even though I'm back down to 225ish.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like you are recovering well and cleaned up nicely from the 230.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man, you're falling apart.

Don't push the leg too much and cause recovery to take longer.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards

Thanks dsade for making my dreams possible

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
My university rec center is finally back open this week so I've been hitting the sauna and steam room hard. Sweating toxins out and trying to knock this head cold. The sinus congestion is so bad that I'm half deaf because my ears are ****ing clogged and nothing's helping. Hoping the steam will help open things up a little.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
This is the perfect opportunity to talk shiit about Bam as he's deaf right now.

Who wants to start?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
This is the perfect opportunity to talk shiit about Bam as he's deaf right now.

Who wants to start?
What? Did you ask if I need to fart?

I already did.