Phera and Epi log by nycste

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya sometime this next month.. i was totally suprised by it... i stacked it with RPM 2 caps RPM and 2 caps Drive morining and preworkout and it was nucking futs! i just came off epi and Dbol for like 2 weeks (ran propadrol 2 weeks the epi one then epi AND dbo 2more) and didnt skip a beat in the gym... woulda gained more weight too im sure but my diet wasnt spot on that post cycle therapy... at least i didnt lose a damn pound!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good sh*t poops, congrats on the gains.:thumbsup:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
for sure... im sittin at 192 last time i checked... (almost a week) so hoepfully this SDNG will help me hit 2 Bills!!!

sorry for the OT there NY

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i need to get a cam so i can post some pics....everyone's got pics now. Gix where are yours?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
maybe gixx wears the skirt and the trousers.. dr jeckyl mr hyde status..... never see em together ... hmmmmm

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
08/31 TODAY
Day 17 post cycle therapy
Serm 1ml
DTHC 5
Weight yesturday 210. prob going away for 2 days this wekeend

DC WORKING BABY 1C
-ALL REPS 2/4 second Negatives with strong positives

Flat Barbell Benching
225x6x4x3 (timing was messed up i got extra rest cuz i needed spotter)
-happy with reps considering doing them TUT

DB Seated Shoulder Pressing
25x15x9x7 (last time was 15x7x7 so i gained 2 reps totalgah)

-did tricep stretch with 25lbs for 40seconds

Reverse Grip shoulderwidth Smith benching
135x10x6x7

Underhand pulldowns
150x13x5.5x5

BB Rows wish i had my straps
135x10 overhand
225x4 regip 3 regrip 2 underhand

-30s hanging stretch
-30s shoulder stretch
-30s bicep stretch

-then jogged a few miles (3-5) and did a few sprints

-no negatives things really affected any of my workouts today
-still get headache if i lean over and let blood rush to my head
-left shoulder collarbone thing didnt bother me at all working out but it bothered me running go figure.
-ummm i guess thats about it. next workout on sunday or monday hopefully.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, that too :lol:

I'm both the man and woman in the relationship thank you very much.

you know how I do.

nyc will attest to this ;)

PS- you're all fukcers :D
oh yea.................,,,,.,.,.,.,. fukcer!

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Bunch of hollagains killing my thread cant even comment on my workouts or nuffing bunch of jerks

09/01 TODAY
Day 18 post cycle therapy
Serm 1ml
DTHC 5

-my body is hurting today. feels good and strange but i miss this feeling. DC def is hitting my muscles in a diff way then what i am used to wiht anyprogram from 2 muscles a day to preps to westside.
-hopefully these pains turn into building muscle.
-going away for a day. peace.
-woekup alittle cloudy today with like a 1/10 headache soo i guess its still there over the night i drank bcaas everytime i wokeup

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
or just get some real supps for your pct... DTH lol..... i think you should try out some powerfull, some massFX some Act Ext, Some HDX2 just about anything.... but more then any of these id suggest anabolic drive from AN.... too bad it aint out yet... that shiii is just like staying on cycle.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I thought anabolic drive was a designer? Educate me, im not about to sift threw a 20 page thread of hype with zero info on the actual product...

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought anabolic drive was a designer? Educate me, im not about to sift threw a 20 page thread of hype with zero info on the actual product...
i think you just answered your own question!

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
His taint smells like strawberries....or thats what chad said.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
nonono... its a natural anabolic and HTPA booster. after taking it and torem 4 3 weeks after a 5 week cycle (wich was propadrol Epistane and Dbol) these were my test results.

TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL 685______norm range 280-800 ng/dL

ALT 15________________________norm range 5-35 units/L

AST 22________________________norm range 10-40 units/L

pretty damn good eh??? and like i said earlier it was like never comin off cycle and thats big stuff following up after a cycle like that!

defnately the perfect follow up to RPM and definately wil ahve my number 1 pick for natty anabolic and PCT supp.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
or just get some real supps for your post cycle therapy... DTH lol..... i think you should try out some powerfull, some massFX some Act Ext, Some HDX2 just about anything.... but more then any of these id suggest anabolic drive from AN.... too bad it aint out yet... that shiii is just like staying on cycle.

Umm I can guarantee you there is no one who will post that they liked any other product (such as powerfull, massfx, actx)during PCT over DT or DTH.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
so whats going on with ur pct? Did you ever try running serm solo or DTH solo for a few days? I cant tell with all the blabla in between each post u make.

08/31 TODAY
Day 17 post cycle therapy
Serm 1ml
DTHC 5
Weight yesturday 210. prob going away for 2 days this wekeend

DC WORKING BABY 1C
-ALL REPS 2/4 second Negatives with strong positives

Flat Barbell Benching
225x6x4x3 (timing was messed up i got extra rest cuz i needed spotter)
-happy with reps considering doing them TUT

DB Seated Shoulder Pressing
25x15x9x7 (last time was 15x7x7 so i gained 2 reps totalgah)

-did tricep stretch with 25lbs for 40seconds

Reverse Grip shoulderwidth Smith benching
135x10x6x7

Underhand pulldowns
150x13x5.5x5

BB Rows wish i had my straps
135x10 overhand
225x4 regip 3 regrip 2 underhand

-30s hanging stretch
-30s shoulder stretch
-30s bicep stretch

-then jogged a few miles (3-5) and did a few sprints

-no negatives things really affected any of my workouts today
-still get headache if i lean over and let blood rush to my head
-left shoulder collarbone thing didnt bother me at all working out but it bothered me running go figure.
-ummm i guess thats about it. next workout on sunday or monday hopefully.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
why would he run DTH solo?
Because I was asking more of his sides and DT all versions have worked best for some without being stack with some type of hormonal product or antiestrogen. Anway Ill PM him. Even when kabuki used serm and DTH, he ran serm first solo then worked in the DTH, then went some weeks on DTH solo.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Umm I can guarantee you there is no one who will post that they liked any other product (such as powerfull, massfx, actx)during post cycle therapy over DT or DTH.
well i cant attest to that as ive never tried it although many a people have run those i mentioned and ben very pleased... in all honesty my biggest point there was the anabolic Drive and the fact its so incredible it feels like being on a serious oral cycle and boosts test much more then DTH im sure as im certain i was more shutdown then Kabuki was since i ran a much larger and intense oral cycle and still had the same ending test after only a 3 week post cycle therapy and didnt even get to run the drive at a full dose that will be available with the final product.... and my liver was perfect.

again the numbers arent bad with that one guys test results for DTH but i would havve to try it myself before i can say its worth running over other products that i feel like im not even comin off cycle with.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Just be sure to never mention anything negative about DT, lest you want Chuck D to hunt you down, lol. :lol:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
dont talk smack about my boy chuck d!!!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
ill be back home later i sent chuck a big pm.

i have no idea what shutdown really means

no idea about my libido. feels like crap during pct i think.

i might just have issues in general not related to supplements so once i land this new job gonna get everything checked out and post all my results and **** at least in pms or something to get soe advice.

be back later cant wait to workout tomm. but goddam my shoulders are really sore. feels more like a non muscle sore though :(.

talk lata.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ill be back home later i sent chuck a big pm.

i have no idea what shutdown really means

no idea about my libido. feels like crap during post cycle therapy i think.

i might just have issues in general not related to supplements so once i land this new job gonna get everything checked out and post all my results and **** at least in pms or something to get soe advice.

be back later cant wait to workout tomm. but goddam my shoulders are really sore. feels more like a non muscle sore though :(.

talk lata.
dude you gotta realize after a cycle of any kind your hormones are all out of whack...it takes a little while for everything to get back to normal...thats why it's such a personal topic...some people get depressed during this time..it's actually the norm..dont dwell to much your body will get back to where it needs to be..sence you have a solid pct!!

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
dude you gotta realize after a cycle of any kind your hormones are all out of whack...it takes a little while for everything to get back to normal...thats why it's such a personal topic...some people get depressed during this time..it's actually the norm..dont dwell to much your body will get back to where it needs to be..sence you have a solid post cycle therapy!!
i dig and thanks for the advice.

09/02 TODAY Sunday
Day 19 post cycle therapy
Serm 1ml
DTHC 5

09/03 TODAY Monday
Day 20 post cycle therapy
Serm 1ml
DTHC 5

-well was at a friends this weekend. diet was off but when i ate meals they were really good and well balanced. it really stinks cuz normal people dont eat as much as we do esp the more then 3 meals things i pratically ate 2x more then everyone hehe. and was always snackingon something.

-wokeup with 1/10th headaches both days i think taking DTHC 5pills daily and SERM before bed.

-sex drive really i think has gone away as in i dont get hard during the day much at all maybe once or none and havnt been waking with morning wood either.

-gonna stop taking diesel test hardcore (DTHC) for the last week of the cycle and will continue it after the 28th day for the remander 5day supply that i have making PCT almost 5 weeks long. and possibly be doing a DTHC solo log afterwards not sure on timing or might not do it at all we shall see.

-had a good weekend was nice to get away and hangout with my buddies and stuff but glad to be back as well and hitting gym tomm.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
09/04 TODAY Monday
Day 21 post cycle therapy
Serm 1ml
DTHC 0 - stopped gonna continue one week after Serm ends.

DC TRAINING 2C first time.

Standing Preacher Curl ezbar
75x11x6x4

1h reverse grip cable curls
30x15

-30/45s stretch for biceps

Seated Calves
90x9 (+1 only from last time) reps 5-10seconds up and down
40x5 more for power wasnt to max

SLDL Convt stance
225x11
-used 3/4inch platform to stand on

-hamstring stretch for 30-45seconds

Leg Preses
630x10 not ez

Leg Press widowmakers aka 20reps
270x20 OUCH

-quad stretch for 30seconds could barely hold it

-workout felt totally normal didnt get any huge body pump or fullness feeling but then again i only hit arms and legs directly
-first day off DTHC feel same normal nothing changed.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Nice workout bro

keeping the gains thusfar?
why thankyou mr gixxer. i believe i am ill weight myself tonight and in morning tomm to see for sures.

not losing much fat if any even though i also started running 2/3 days a week and cut back on carbs alittle grrr.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
why thankyou mr gixxer. i believe i am ill weight myself tonight and in morning tomm to see for sures.

not losing much fat if any even though i also started running 2/3 days a week and cut back on carbs alittle grrr.
Its a marathon, not a sprint :)

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
09/05 TODAY Monday
Day 22 post cycle therapy
Serm .25-.50ml
WEIGHT 208/209 (+6/7 from start and -3/4 from cycle)
-wish i could say i felt i lose bodyfat but its hard to tell looking foward to measurements on day 28. end of SERm

off day. notes.

-wokeup big headache again. been off DTHC for an entire day so i dont wanna blame that and put full blame on SERM torem.
-humm odd but i wanna say that my pecker is alittle bigger aka more normal as i felt it had gotten smaller while on my cycle and didnt change much till literally today humm odd anyway
-feels really weird talking about this on a public board and all esp since i dont fully understand all of this but im not holding anything back im telling ya how i feel and how i look etc etc

-totally forgot to mention besides support supplements listed earlier in this log im still taking my bcaas, 1/2 scoops protein powder daily and creatine with green magnitude.

-also been taking about 6caps of my cissus whcih is about 3g daily of bulk cissus. (think this makes my gas weird and smells nasty diff then normal but still not trying to say my gas smells good muaahah)

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
pecker thing could be from loss of libido. The more youre turned on the bigger your pecker is, more blood flow, makes sense.
you are always thinking about my pecker and i am grateful :)

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
09/06 TODAY Monday
Day 23 post cycle therapy
Serm .25-.50ml

-wokeup today no headache at all even didnt get enuff sleep didnt pee once during the night and actually only wokeup once i think and forgot to drink my bcaa mix next to bed
-so yea i really dont understand these headaches at all. figured id share that wtih ya.
-look foward to todays workout restarts DC routine so its 1A.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
09/06 TODAY Monday
Serm .25-.50ml

Change dat.

4 Diesel Test Hardcore pills today.

followed by 4 days at 6pills. then im out with a possible second bottle coming.

Serm ends in 5days so does DTHC

cant wait for my workout in 1-2 hours 1A again hopefully beat my reps prob not gonna change the weight on movements.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
09/06 TODAY Monday
Serm .25-.50ml

Change dat.

4 Diesel Test Hardcore pills today.

followed by 4 days at 6pills. then im out with a possible second bottle coming.

Serm ends in 5days so does DTHC

cant wait for my workout in 1-2 hours 1A again hopefully beat my reps prob not gonna change the weight on movements.
what made u throw the DTH back in before the serm ran out?

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
what made u throw the DTH back in before the serm ran out?
boredom? thinking that DTHC wasnt part of the headache. although thats still not fully ruled out.

5days left i dont see how it can be at all negative anymore maybe ill still take a week off after 5days cuz everything stops then and see what happens next week.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
csline Anabolics 17
CompleteIce Anabolics 7
Anabolics 13
Anabolics 6
DBinMD Cycle Logs 56