Pharmagaba and whey/casein

Masterzen

Masterzen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hello guys&girls
I have been researching about gaba ( pharmagaba ) and whey/casein.
Since there aint a lot of real world exp.shared, i wanted to ask you here:
Did u use gaba or pharmagaba with whey?
Or with casein ?
Did you see any benenfits, more gains ?
What do you think about it, beside that more reasearch is needed.

Quoting one study:
"in Japan, 26 healthy male volunteers were divided into two groups: whey protein 10 g/day (WP group), or whey protein 10 g/day + GABA 100 mg/day (WP+G) group.After 12 weeks, change in whole body lean mass was significantly higher in WP+G group compared to that in WP group. The difference in whole body lean mass in the WP+G compared to WP alone is substantial"
You can read the rest here http://doctormurray.com/natural-form-of-gaba-receives-stronger-health-claims-in-japan-new-study-shows-pharmagaba-promotes-muscle-growth/

And here is another one interesting:

Atm i m consuming 40gram od casein with 5g of gaba before i go to sleep.
Its to early to draw any concuslion ( 2 weeks passed by) but the sleep improved a lot ( tho could be placebo).

Sry for the long post, but if any of this is true, then we might have the strongest "natural anabolic" ( beside creatine there aint much anyway :)

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just a half a$$ study and nothing else. I used GABA with whey for almost a month. Didn’t see any advantage except some weird after taste.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do they say anything about how many years of training do these candidates already have under their belt? What about their diet- was everybody unde the same diet? What about each of their body weight? And why only 10gms of whey protein?

A proper study would have all these covered. So, it’s just not even worth it to read this study. Completely flawed.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Since GABA cannot pass the BBB, I wonder what real tangible benefits it has.
GABA can also enter your brain through Enteric Nervous System. But, again, I am not sure if it has GH benefits. It does help with stress. There are a few studies showing that. I can’t find them though. Read it some where

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Phenibut may increase GH output pre workout and pre bed. Again though, tolerance issue, should be used less often than more.

Big Papi

Awards
  • Established
GABA can also enter your brain through Enteric Nervous System. But, again, I am not sure if it has GH benefits. It does help with stress. There are a few studies showing that. I can’t find them though. Read it some where
lol y’all pseudoscienctists are dangerous