PES Stacks - Dosing and Explanations

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This thread will be dedicated to showing the current stacks offered at NutraPlanet that are part of the PES Line. We have decided to give more focus on our stacks. The stacks may change from time to time, so this thread will be edited as the stacks change.

We are focusing more on stacks that dont just fit together, but also may offer some synergy. Below you will find each stack that is currently sold, and an explanation of why this stack works and the proper dosing.

We all know that Alpha-T2 is a targeted fat destroyer that not only burns fat all over, but also provides extra focus on the midsection, chest, lower back, and neck. We also know that Erase is an AI. AIs lower estrogen. When estrogen levels are high there is an increase in fat storage in a number of areas in the body, like the midsection and face.

By taking these two together, you are combining powerful fat burning mechanisms with mechanisms that are decreasing fat storage. This will promote a better overall fat loss, and an even further increase in fat loss of the midsection.

Also, Erase is a potent anti-catabolic product, so it makes for a great addition in any fat loss program to maintain precious muscle mass. Since this stack contains Erase, it should only be used by men.

Dosing Protocol:

2-3 caps of Erase per day, spread out, with or without food

1-2 Alpha-T2 on an empty stomach, 30 minutes before breakfast

1 Alpha-T2 on an empty stomach 6-8 hours later.

This stack is a solid combination for stimulant free fat loss or recomp. Shift is a potent thermogenic, and a non-stimulant fat burner. Combine this with the anti-catabolic effects of Erase, and Erase's ability to decrease fat storage, and you have yourself a very solid stimulant free stack for fat loss or lean bulk/recomp. Since Erase is in the stack, this stack is for men only.

Dosing Protocol:

1-2 caps of SHIFT in the morning before breakfast, and 1 capsule 6-8 hours later with or without food.

This is the 24/7 Fat Loss Stack! The goal with this stack is to allow the stimulants of OxyElite Pro to work during the day, and then the non-stimulant ingredient of Shift to do its job late in the day and all night!

Dosing Protocol:

2 OxyElite Pro in the morning, empty stomach

1 OxyElite Pro + 1 Shift 6-8 hours later, empty stomach

1-2 Shift at night with or without food

For men and women, this is the most potent two-product stack that can put together for extreme fat burning. However, it is not for everyone and should be taken with caution, with all users starting with smaller doses to assess their tolerance. OxyElite Pro contains ingredients that upregulate and increase the efficiency of the ingredients of ALPHA-T2, and vice versa – for example, one of OxyElite Pro’s ingredients was shown to increase T4 levels by approximately 41%. This stacks PERFECTLY with the 3,3′-T2 in ALPHA-T2.

Adding caffeine and 1,3-dimethylamylamine to ALPHA-T2 upregulates ingredients of AT2. You will be able to attack fat loss in both visceral and subcutaneous fat stores! There have been a plethora of reviews on this stack, also known as The Get Up And Go Stack. No two fat burners combined on the market will give you better fat loss than these two stacked.

Dosing Protocol:

*Remember to start your doses very low and work your way up slowly. Do not exceed the dosing shown below

2 OxyElite Pro + 1 Alpha-T2 in the morning, 30 mins before breakfast on an empty stomach

2 Alpha-T2 + 1 OxyElite Pro on an empty stomach 6-8 hours later

This stack is pretty much the king of the crop. Please read the description above for the reason AT2 and OEP stack so well. Now combine that with the addition of an AI like Erase, which will decrease fat storage, and will also be anti-catabolic to help preserve precious muscle.

Dosing Protocol:

*Remember to start your doses very low and work your way up slowly. Do not exceed the dosing shown below

2 OxyElite Pro + 1 Alpha-T2 in the morning, 30 mins before breakfast on an empty stomach

2 Alpha-T2 + 1 OxyElite Pro on an empty stomach 6-8 hours later

2-3 Erase per day, spread out, with or without food

Both of the above stacks are Erase + a Testosterone Booster.

Stacking Erase with other testosterone boosters allows those testosterone boosters to work better than they would on their own, WITH all of the extremely natural anabolic properties of Erase to go along with it.

Since testosterone boosters are designed to increase testosterone, they then also can increase cortisol and estrogen. But you don’t want that new increase in testosterone to be coupled by a hormone working against it, or converted to estrogen! By stacking testosterone boosters with Erase, that competition between muscle gain and muscle loss will be inhibited and you will get maximal muscle building benefits, and have more total testosterone remain in your bloodstream.

So now your test booster is even more effective. Along with that, Erase will also be exerting its own testosterone boosting and cortisol lowering properties!

Dosing Protocol:

Take 2-3 Erase per day, spread out, along with the suggested dose on the label of your testosterone booster

Straight and to the point with this one. Fat burner (Alpha-T2) + AI/Anti-Catabolic (Erase) + Test Booster (Titanium). Can you say RECOMP?

Dosing Protocol:

1-2 Alpha-T2 on an empty stomach, 30 minutes before breakfast

1 Alpha-T2 on an empty stomach 6-8 hours later

2 caps of Titanium per day, spread out

Erase + Cycle Support

I dont think I need to explain this one :D - Control the bloat, and support your organs on cycle. Follow the suggested dosing on both bottles.

Alpha-T2 + Jack3d

Turn your preworkout into a Fat Burning Preworkout! Since Jack3d contains powerful stimulants, and Alpha-T2 does not, they make for a PERFECT stack to give you an extremely thermogenic fat burning session in the gym.

Dosing Protocol:

On non-workout days, just take your normal dose of Alpha-T2

On workout days, take 1 Alpha-T2 upon waking on an empty stomach, and 1 capsule on an empty stomach 6-8 hours later. Also, take 1 capsule with your serving of Jack3d preworkout, no matter when your workout time is.

IF ANYONE HAS ANY STACK QUESTIONS, FEEL FREE TO ASK!

23SammyD

Awards
Nice post dude, this will be very helpful to many users including myself. Appreciate you taking the time to dial this out. Should be a sticky IMO, would rep you if I knew how still trying to figure out how to use the forum lol.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice post dude, this will be very helpful to many users including myself. Appreciate you taking the time to dial this out. Should be a sticky IMO, would rep you if I knew how still trying to figure out how to use the forum lol.
See the PES Product Manual for more information on how to stack PES products.

~Rosie~

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks man. Glad it was helpful...that was the goal!

See the PES Product Manual for more information on how to stack PES products.

~Rosie~
We are actually redoing the Product Manual, so at the moment, this thread is the most accurate information

The new manual should be uploaded by the end of today in the same thread with the same link!

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Nice info. I just started Erase+Titanium and can't wait to see the results.

jgr74zap

Awards
Keep us posted
Question, currently on the AlphaT2/Erase/Oxyelite stack.

I workout in the morning and currently am spacing my stack as follows:

5:00 AM - 2 OEP/1 T2/1 Erase.

Noon - 2 T2/1 OEP/1 Erase.

Pre Bed - 1 Erase.

While the T2 gives me a good warm feeling inside, I am lacking the focus/pump side when lifting. Can I take Jacked/1MR/NO explode, etc with the morning stack or is that asking for trouble.

Thanks.

Joe

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Pre Bed - 1 Erase.

While the T2 gives me a good warm feeling inside, I am lacking the focus/pump side when lifting. Can I take Jacked/1MR/NO explode, etc with the morning stack or is that asking for trouble.

Thanks.

Joe
Alpha-T2 is NOT a pump product, Joe, so you're not going to experience those from it. Interesting that you don't feel any focus though, considering you're using OEP as well.

You can use a preworkout with your current stack if you want, if it's not too much stimulants for you - only you can make that call.

~Rosie~

jgr74zap

Awards
Thanks Rosie, just didnt know if the stack would be interfered with if I used a preworkout supp. Yeah, I am pretty tolerant to stims.

Thanks for the info.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Rosie, just didnt know if the stack would be interfered with if I used a preworkout supp. Yeah, I am pretty tolerant to stims.

Thanks for the info.
No worries, Joe. No, it won't be interfered with - in fact, having caffeine with your Alpha-T2 will make it better. I myself stack Assault with Alpha-T2 and Erase, along with Shred Matrix, and have no issues.

~Rosie~

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Pre Bed - 1 Erase.

Thanks.

Joe
You dont want to take any preworkouts that contain any stimulants, since OEP has a full dose of caffeine already

You could try a stimulant free preworkout like Ultima or Adamantium

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Bump this is a great how-to guide on the proper way to use PES products, don't you wish all companies made this level of efforts to educate their customers? :fing02:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it is a pretty amazing statement about a company to give dosing directions for stacks that also contain products from other companies. Thats how it should be done

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mr. Natty just curious if you had a chance to read my pm to you?

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
this is great. thank you for the info!! i also think it would be beneficial to add in dosing for some preworkouts such as Lit-Up and Methyl Mass EP. Many people are using/suggesting Erase in combination of these type of pre's, due to DAA content.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ordered me up some Alpha T2 some OEP and some Forged Burner. For the first 4weeks it will be alpha and oep. Then the next 4 weeks will be alpha and forged burner.

Has anyone tried that combo yet?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ordered me up some Alpha T2 some OEP and some Forged Burner. For the first 4weeks it will be alpha and oep. Then the next 4 weeks will be alpha and forged burner.

Has anyone tried that combo yet?
I have not seen this combo done, but interested in how it will work.

The AT2/OEP stack at Nutra has the most synergy of any 2 fat burners on the market

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have not seen this combo done, but interested in how it will work.

The AT2/OEP stack at Nutra has the most synergy of any 2 fat burners on the market
I agree. I wish I could handle the geranium in OEP, but it causes slight anxiety in me.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well alrighty then. I will be the first to run this stack. I will go the first four weeks using alpha and forged burned and run the log under my transformation log. If you dont mind. If not I can run it seperate.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well alrighty then. I will be the first to run this stack. I will go the first four weeks using alpha and forged burned and run the log under my transformation log. If you dont mind. If not I can run it seperate.
I was not aware that Forged Burner had tyrosine in it. I would not recommend stacking anything with Tyrosine with Alpha-T2.

Alpha-T2/OEP/Erase will be all you need

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was not aware that Forged Burner had tyrosine in it. I would not recommend stacking anything with Tyrosine with Alpha-T2.

Hmm. Could you please specify why it is not a good idea. Not only for my benefit but others in the future?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm. Could you please specify why it is not a good idea. Not only for my benefit but others in the future?
It has to do with the Maoi properties of yohimbine. I'm on my phone so it's hard to post a detailed explanation, so run a google on the cheese effect.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Correct...there are interections. There use to be a drink called Spike or something they sold at gas stations they had both it in, and thats when they really found the interaction

Steeladdict

Awards
Im doing PES Superman Stack and Im leaning out quite nicely. I was thinking of ordering same stack again or do i change something this time around. Finally I have top four packs but last two are still covered with a thin layer of fat. I need a final push!!!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im doing PES Superman Stack and Im leaning out quite nicely. I was thinking of ordering same stack again or do i change something this time around. Finally I have top four packs but last two are still covered with a thin layer of fat. I need a final push!!!!
You could use the exact same stack - give it a little break, 2-4 weeks before starting back up again if you used it for 8-12 weeks, so that your body is not used to it.

That final push is going to be aided by your supplements, yes, but also look at your NUTRITION (and training) and make adjustments, no matter how small, so that EVERYthing is optimized for you for fat loss.

All the best in getting your 6-pack - I know how motivating it is being in the final straight!

~Rosie~

Ant3k

Awards
Hello!

Can u tell me what benefits i would get from the alpha t2 + shift + erase stack? And how do i need to dose them. I belive there was a pdf around here where the dosage was explained.

By the way its hard to get PES products in the Netherlands!

Greetings!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The product manual .pdf can be found here
http://pesupplements.com/Performance Enhancing Supplements_files/PESManual.pdf

Cliff notes:
- Erase is an aromatase inhibitor that raises testosterone through this pathway and acts to mitigate catabolism while taking these (prevent unwanted muscle loss).
- Alpha-T2 contains an ingredient to increase thyroid output without being suppressive to natural levels while containing very low amounts of stimulants. This is the stronger of the fat loss products.
- Shift contains the same ingredient as AT2 (3,3'-diido-l-thyronine) but can be taken in the evening as it contains no CNS stimulants at all.

Conventional dosing for the stack:
- Upon waking before breakfast: 2 caps Alpha-T2 + 1 cap Erase
- 6-8 hours later: 1 cap Alpha-T2 + 1 cap Erase + 1 cap Shift
- <1 hour pre bed: 1 cap Erase + 2 caps Shift.

I hope that answers your question. If not just ask away. :)

Ant3k

Awards
Thanks for the solid information.

After a few weeks i recieved my stack :D. Thinking about to logging these with pictures!

Greetings from the netherlands!

Antek

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
So a Shift, Erase, Titanium stack would be:

2-3 Erase a day, spread out, with or without food.

1-2 Shift at Breakfast, 1 more 6-8 hours later with or without food.

1 Titanium with breakfast, 1 in evening with food.

Is that right?

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
I'm LOVING PES!!!!!

My first try with PES was a stack of Shift and Dexaprine. I dropped 10 lbs in a month.

The second try was Shift, Erase, Titanium, and DAA. I added 10 lbs...of muscle!!! I'm much fuller and tighter.

I am in a break atm, but the next stack will be Alpha-T2, Erase, and Dexaprine. The goal is to maintain the gains and lose more bodyfat...it seems the closer I get to 40 years old the harder it is to have abs.

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
I'm trying to design my next stack for later this month or early next. In need to lay off Erase and Alpha T2 for a while. This is what I am thinking.

Anabeta
Pslin or Yellow Gold
DAA
NOW Super Enzymes

The goal is to get the most out of my foods and macronutients, keep (or gain) lean mass while minimizing fat gain and allowing the body to recover from PH's.

How's that sound?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't tried PSlin so take this with a pinch of salt but I think there would be serious overlap with AnaBeta.

AnaBeta is not a glucose disposal product but does a very good job of it and has stronger effects than other products I have tried in this category.

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
I don't mind scratching something off the list...saves me money!!! lol

huggy77

huggy77

Awards
Love your products. I had a quick question on an "empty stomach".

I so slow paced cardio in the morning with your At2 and erase pro.

Would a scoop of whey protein (120 cals) ruin the "empty stomach effect"?

Would a scoop of just amino powder ruin it?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Depends on how long before or after dosing you would have the whey protein (30-45 min and you'll be ok), but I wouldn't imagine it would affect it too much. You can always see and determine for yourself if there is a difference.

Aminos certainly won't.

~Rosie~

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Protein is fine. The main goal is to avoid carbs with dosing and 30-45 minutes after

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

what in at2 reacts adversely with tyrosine? Tyrosine is a staple of mine as part of a natural anti depressant stack (tyrosine+5htp+Sam e) I wasn't aware of anything That should be avoided! :/

tjwoody

Awards
What if you already have low estrogen regarding the Erase? Had some blood work done and I am on the lower end of the normal range as it is...

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what in at2 reacts adversely with tyrosine? Tyrosine is a staple of mine as part of a natural anti depressant stack (tyrosine+5htp+Sam e) I wasn't aware of anything That should be avoided! :/
Any MAOI like yohimbine or rauwolscine should aboid tyrosines and tyramines...can cause the cheeseing effect...although very rare with alpha-Y

What if you already have low estrogen regarding the Erase? Had some blood work done and I am on the lower end of the normal range as it is...
It would probably put you below normal...i would go just 1-2 caps

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any MAOI like yohimbine or rauwolscine should aboid tyrosines and tyramines...can cause the cheeseing effect...although very rare with alpha-Y
Thats interesting bc I have taken and am currently taking OEP with added l tyrosine 500mg twice daily. At the same time bc I dose them both on empty stomach obv. I never notice any ill effects. Although I'm not sure what to look out for with cheesing.. I googled it but I dnt remember Ar the moment lol.

tjwoody

Awards

It would probably put you below normal...i would go just 1-2 caps
Been doing 1. I had to give blood this week and should see results soon including estrogen.

thx.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats interesting bc I have taken and am currently taking OEP with added l tyrosine 500mg twice daily. At the same time bc I dose them both on empty stomach obv. I never notice any ill effects. Although I'm not sure what to look out for with cheesing.. I googled it but I dnt remember Ar the moment lol.
Its not the "cheesing" like what was on south park. They call it that because cheese is high in tyramine, and taken with yohimbine or any MAOI can cause a rise in blood pressure for some. Just be careful.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its not the "cheesing" like what was on south park. They call it that because cheese is high in tyramine, and taken with yohimbine or any MAOI can cause a rise in blood pressure for some. Just be careful.
Got it yea I read up on it.. Bp has always been perfect. It's my resting heart rate of low50 high 40 that worries all the dr's lol. All that cardio ;)