Update to my Norcodrene experience so far;
The appetite suppression isn't so much as a "I forgot to eat" effect so much as it is a "I'm craving this pizza, but I'm gonna stay away from it". It almost seems like a willpower booster, which is awesome, haven't had a late night snack since I started. I take 2 pills preworkout, not quite strong enough of a stim for me so I stack it with Origin for good, prolonged energy, I take the last pill around 4 with a bit of extra caffeine. It doesn't seem to have increased performance any but that's to be expected on a cut, I've been able to keep my volume up as well as keeping strength up at least.
Overall I'm pretty damn happy with it. If they get a good deal on the planet I'll pick up some more. An AminoIV/Norcodrene bundle would be awesome :hitit: