PES in VS

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I sold it within the hour of unpacking it. Guy had NOxygen in his basket... He left with High Volume! :D
Well duh! You the man. He will be extremely happy.

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sold our 6 bottles of Select in 4 days. :)

Really hoping we can get Chocolate or CNC soon!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sold our 6 bottles of Select in 4 days. :) Really hoping we can get Chocolate or CNC soon!
Man I can't believe they haven't stocked the other flavors. Time to go bug them some more. We all need to push for it. Not surprised to hear you push them quickly though. Good work!

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm assuming it's not easy getting a protein into VS. They don't want a protein taking up shelf space if it's not going to sell.

I really wish I knew how it sells in other stores???

I still bet my store is tops in the country!!! Ha :D

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm assuming it's not easy getting a protein into VS. They don't want a protein taking up shelf space if it's not going to sell. I really wish I knew how it sells in other stores??? I still bet my store is tops in the country!!! Ha :D
they do it monthly or based on planograms

It's hard getting anything into that company with all the rules they have with selling it and if it doesn't sell....

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
How come I haven't seen Anabeta Elite in Vitamin Shoppe yet?

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How come I haven't seen Anabeta Elite in Vitamin Shoppe yet?

Probably because the decision makers at VS don't understand the product/category for ABE.

But so many people come into the store looking at the test boosters thinking they will help bulk/add mass. I know if we do get it that I could sell it. :D

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Probably because the decision makers at VS don't understand the product/category of ABE.

But way too many people come into the store looking at the test boosters thinking it will help bulk/add mass. I know I could sell it. :D
Well I figure I'd ask since PES is pretty much Going to eventually sell all their supplements there.

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm only guessing.

My store sells a lot of Norco & Select.

And High Volume hit the selves a few weeks ago.

Can't wait to get Alphamine.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Sad thing is most people that would shop at VS don't realize you can shop online for the same product\s on average at least 10 to 15 dollars cheaper.

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
True. But our prices on PES aren't too bad.

Select @ $32.99 is better than a few big name on-line stores. And no shipping.

Hard to find Select under $30 with shipping.

Only the insider is better than that.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
True. But our prices on PES aren't too bad.

Select @ $32.99 is better than a few big name on-line stores. And no shipping.

Hard to find Select under $30 with shipping.

Only the insider is better than that.
I wanna try select.

Probably the only thing I'd buy since all of their other stuff is pricey for PES. But still, VS is my go to place for when I'm in a pinch.

I just went there for a 2 lb tub of Dymatize ISO-100.

I usually go there for just pre workouts. Been on hemavol for a while. Last time I was there to buy that tub I seen high volume. Heh..

Thought to myself that all their supplements will be there soo enough.

Which is good for all the people that rather shop locally vs online

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for all the support guys! Alphamine headed to stores now :) 3/8 Reset
Great news there! :)
I wanna try select. Probably the only thing I'd buy since all of their other stuff is pricey for PES. But still, VS is my go to place for when I'm in a pinch. I just went there for a 2 lb tub of Dymatize ISO-100. I usually go there for just pre workouts. Been on hemavol for a while. Last time I was there to buy that tub I seen high volume. Heh.. Thought to myself that all their supplements will be there soo enough. Which is good for all the people that rather shop locally vs online
I honestly thought the products in VS were very competitively priced.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
They are.

Well when erase pro first got to the VS where I live it was priced at $59.99!

Really? For like months. I think it still is.

Hm let's see...buy it at VS for $60 dollars or $37 online....

But compared to GNC yes, Vitamin Shoppe is awesome. VS is the only place I go to if I don't go online.

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, Erase is probably the one with the biggest difference between on line & store.

The rest are much closer.

And Select @ $33 is the best deal.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Yes, Erase is probably the one with the biggest difference between on line & store.

The rest are much closer.

And Select @ $33 is the best deal.
This is all true. High volume is true priced at VS as is online. I'm sure alphamine will be too.

I would love to give select a go. Maybe their smaller tub first to see. I love blends.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
I think the last time I stepped foot inside a GNC was like in 2007.

Those people can all suck it. Crooks.

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And I always hook up my best customers with a bunch of samples!

Try to give them as many extras as possible for coming into the store.

And I have a few that like to ask me nutritional/supplement/training questions.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Yeah vitamin shoppes are pretty chill.

Never feel hustled or bothered in there or pushed to buy something.

Samples are good! That's how I got the opportunity to try Norcodren. Stuff was so much fun to be on lol!

Felt like I got a raise at work AND won the powerball on the same day when I was on that stuff.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Probably because the decision makers at VS don't understand the product/category for ABE.

But so many people come into the store looking at the test boosters thinking they will help bulk/add mass. I know if we do get it that I could sell it. :D
Yes, exactly. The category/product is not understood by mass markets. AnaBeta Elite has to compete with test boosters when you get into mainstream retail. Impossoble to get the message delivered that what they actually want is something like ABE. The 22 year old kid wanting to put on some mass doesn't need a test booster, but thats what he will leave with.

So far at my VS I've seen

Norco
Select
Erase pro
High volume
Alphamine will be next :)

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, exactly. The category/product is not understood by mass markets. AnaBeta Elite has to compete with test boosters when you get into mainstream retail. Impossoble to get the message delivered that what they actually want is something like ABE. The 22 year old kid wanting to put on some mass doesn't need a test booster, but thats what he will leave with. Alphamine will be next :)
Most employees know dick about the supplements in there

Best thing to do for all retailers is a product education pamphlets to give to them as a free hand out to customers who buy certain products

It's infortunate but true

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ryne, our area PES rep, does a great job coming in and answering all our questions on the PES products!!!

Looking forward to seeing him for our upcoming Share the Health Expo in March!!!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The added draw for VS for me is the healthy reward points...an extra $5-$10 coupon makes the price even better for someone like me that is always looking for the best deal...VS is really needing to get IV in there...that and HV and I'll be set..

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We got HV about 2 weeks ago. Sold the 2 bottles really fast. Waiting on some in today's shipment. :D

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We got HV about 2 weeks ago. Sold the 2 bottles really fast. Waiting on some in today's shipment. :D
Watch you get employee of the year for selling only the best!

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
It's hardly an effort to sell when people WANT to buy PEScience products.

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's hardly an effort to sell when people WANT to buy PEScience products.
True, but unfortunately most of the people walking into my store only know Optimum Nutrition or Dymatize. Don't think I've ever sold to anyone that had actually bought a PES product before. And I love being the one to introduce them to a great product. Already getting people coming back and asking for more. Looks like select is on backorder for another week however. We started with 2 bottles. Now we get in 6-7 bottles at a time.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
True, but unfortunately most of the people walking into my store only know Optimum Nutrition or Dymatize. Don't think I've ever sold to anyone that had actually bought a PES product before. And I love being the one to introduce them to a great product. Already getting people coming back and asking for more. Looks like select is on backorder for another week however. We started with 2 bottles. Now we get in 6-7 bottles at a time.
I always forget about those "super noobz"

But good on you to show the unsuspected about PES.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm getting a lot of repeat Select buyers!!! Sold 3 bottles the other day! :D

Can't wait for more flavors!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm getting a lot of repeat Select buyers!!! Sold 3 bottles the other day! :D Can't wait for more flavors!
Awesome news bro!

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
I can't wait to give select protein a try!

Haven't tried PES proteins yet.

Can you make those creamy sludge and fluffy brownie cakes with it like you can with other concentrates out there like MTS machine whey?

I'd love to add water and select only and make a cake in the microwave.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I can't wait to give select protein a try! Haven't tried PES proteins yet. Can you make those creamy sludge and fluffy brownie cakes with it like you can with other concentrates out there like MTS machine whey? I'd love to add water and select only and make a cake in the microwave.
Yes you can, 1/4 cup water and one Scoop Select 30 seconds = lava cake, 49 seconds = cake

It comes out creamy too, being half casein

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Yes you can, 1/4 cup water and one Scoop Select 30 seconds = lava cake, 49 seconds = cake

It comes out creamy too, being half casein
Hell yeah!

I've never done this with a protein powder before so I'm looking forward to it.

Would make for a much better snack then ice cream or junk.

I hate to use another brand name for example. But that's awesome.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes you can, 1/4 cup water and one Scoop Select 30 seconds = lava cake, 49 seconds = cake It comes out creamy too, being half casein
Sounds yummy!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Hell yeah! I've never done this with a protein powder before so I'm looking forward to it. Would make for a much better snack then ice cream or junk. I hate to use another brand name for example. But that's awesome.
Its quick and easy, add extra cocoa or PB if you want it extra creamy & melty

Or just try out a few easy recipes, healthy baking gets addictive, Instagram driven2lift

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
I was thinking of making a chocolate muffin base with sliced strawberries and bananas on top of fat free whipped cream.

Or maybe chocolate sludge frosting on top THEN fat free whipped cream with bananas and strawberries on top.

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think we sold 8 bottles of Select this weekend. (Fri-Sun)

My boss said to me, "You should be happy, they sent like 10 bottles of Select in shipment."

Me: " Not enough!" :D

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
I think we sold 8 bottles of Select this weekend. (Fri-Sun)

My boss said to me, "You should be happy, they sent like 10 bottles of Select in shipment."

Me: " Not enough!" :D
Lol! Can't wait to give select a try.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
I'm a bit shocked you haven't already brother!
Well I usually eat my protein through chicken breasts but lately that's gotten pricey and I thought I'd add in some tasty sweet protein drink to ease on eating it. But only like 50 grams here and there and I've been wanting to give that quality protein a nice try. I'm 100% sure I'm gonna love it.

Plus I wanna make protein muffins and cakes with it. Been going on PES's Facebook page and drooling off those pancake and muffin recipe's etc.

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Saw Alphamine on the VS web site!

I've been off a week, hopefully we got a few bottles at my store! Going into work @ 1:30.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Saw Alphamine on the VS web site!

I've been off a week, hopefully we got a few bottles at my store! Going into work @ 1:30.
I hope they carry it soon cause I might be able to get it on a pinch when I can. I'll usually order it but it's nice to have it at the stores when you need it now, quickly.

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hope they carry it soon cause I might be able to get it on a pinch when I can. I'll usually order it but it's nice to have it at the stores when you need it now, quickly.
And if it's on Sale then it comes really close to on line prices with shipping.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I usually eat my protein through chicken breasts but lately that's gotten pricey and I thought I'd add in some tasty sweet protein drink to ease on eating it. But only like 50 grams here and there and I've been wanting to give that quality protein a nice try. I'm 100% sure I'm gonna love it. Plus I wanna make protein muffins and cakes with it. Been going on PES's Facebook page and drooling off those pancake and muffin recipe's etc.
Understandable. You should definitely give some a try. The recipes are mouth watering for sure!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Select recipes? :)

Check my Instagram driven2lift

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Select recipes? :) Check my Instagram driven2lift
You are the man when it comes to recipes. I've stolen a few from your posts. The AM community has been spoiled with all the good select recipes.