PES in VS

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My manager told me today that we (store 155) got a shout out from PES for having Select triple faced on the shelves!!!!

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't like to brag... Oh wait, Yes I do... Sold our 2 bottles of Alphamine today. :D

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't like to brag... Oh wait, Yes I do... Sold our 2 bottles of Alphamine today. :D
Going to be flying off the shelves with summer approaching!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Like bayne mentioned. This is the time great working fat burning products are in need. Smart of you and them to chose the best of the best. :)
Keep up the good work brother.

With the select why not go for quadruple facing shelves? :D

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
I just picked up a jug of snicker doodles select and the taste is fantastic! Yal did a great job on the flavor with this one!

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
I just picked up a jug of snicker doodles select and the taste is fantastic! Yal did a great job on the flavor with this one!
My friend doesn't believe snickerdoodle is legit, he thinks it's spiked with sugar or something bc it tastes so good.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
I can see that lol. It's a very pleasant taste and after taste.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I found out my local VS is finally carrying SD Select. Went in last week and they were all sold out so I go back today and they sold out of the new shipment already. The world is going crazy for Select! :)

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in Plano, TX and when it first came into the store we would only carry 2-3 on hand. We'd only get 1-2 every shipment. (Shipment is Twice a week) Now we keep 6-9 on hand. :D

That's what is happening with Alphamine now. We keep selling out because we only get 1-2 every shipment.

VS doesn't like to bring in too much stock until they know it will keep selling. Stock levels are pretty tight since we receive shipment on Tues & Fri every week.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in Plano, TX and when it first came into the store we would only carry 2-3 on hand. We'd only get 1-2 every shipment. (Shipment is Twice a week) Now we keep 6-9 on hand. :D

That's what is happening with Alphamine now. We keep selling out because we only get 1-2 every shipment.

VS doesn't like to bring in too much stock until they know it will keep selling. Stock levels are pretty tight since we receive shipment on Tues & Fri every week.
I imagine they will be upping their orders as well. Told them about the PBC flavor and they were very interested in that as well.

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I imagine they will be upping their orders as well. Told them about the PBC flavor and they were very interested in that as well.
Awesome, I think PBC would sell even better!!!!

Some people are hesitate to try SD.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome, I think PBC would sell even better!!!!

Some people are hesitate to try SD.
If it says PES no one should be hesitant to try it. ;)
Nothing but the best.

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If it says PES no one should be hesitant to try it. ;) Nothing but the best.
Agree!!!! But PES is unknown to 99.9% of the people walking into my store. Seems like they all want to try a Chocolate or Vanilla first??? Most people are used to having to add something to their shakes. ie banana, strawberry, etc

Plus, I want PBC for me!!! Oops, that Select protein accidentally fell off the shelf & is dented -- I better damage it out. :D

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agree!!!! But PES is unknown to 99.9% of the people walking into my store. Seems like they all want to try a Chocolate or Vanilla first??? Most people are used to having to add something to their shakes. ie banana, strawberry, etc

Plus, I want PBC for me!!! Oops, that Select protein accidentally fell off the shelf & is dented -- I better damage it out. :D
What a shame if that should happen to a container or two. Haha

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We need PBC in the store!!!!

SD is great but after buying 3-4 tubs my customers want something new!!!!!

Lost a few people to Amazon. They wanted to try the chocolate & CNC.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We need PBC in the store!!!!

SD is great but after buying 3-4 tubs my customers want something new!!!!!

Lost a few people to Amazon. They wanted to try the chocolate & CNC.
I've been pushing for PBC in my local stores. Hopefully soon!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've staged an Occupy VS movement on a couple different occasions to get PBC select stocked...probably shouldn't have chained myself to the front door...they've since revoked my rewards card :(

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've staged an Occupy VS movement on a couple different occasions to get PBC select stocked...probably shouldn't have chained myself to the front door...they've since revoked my rewards card :(
You went too far bro! Not by much but you did. Haha

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I picked up a tub of SD select at VS in bettendorf ia, only 26 bucks! Compared to some of the other selections at this price point was a no brainer. Dude working there was Raving about it too and said it's a good seller

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I picked up a tub of SD select at VS in bettendorf ia, only 26 bucks! Compared to some of the other selections at this price point was a no brainer. Dude working there was Raving about it too and said it's a good seller
Dang, $26 in store? That is an excellent price. Usually around 32.99 I believe.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea, I was pleasantly surprised!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn good price! I've been surprised a few times by the crazy good deals in that place.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really??? Keep us in the loop man

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just heard that Select PBC is coming next. :D
That is awesome. I know some ppl who were mad because they couldn't find PBC at Vitamin Shoppe (they don't shop online even after I vehemently suggest they do haha).

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't wait to give PBC a shot, currently enjoying an SD smoothie and it's amazing

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't wait to give PBC a shot, currently enjoying an SD smoothie and it's amazing
I'm currently enjoying some PBC.

I think you'll be impressed. It's taken over as my favorite flavor.

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PBC is the only flavor I haven't tried yet. :(

When the first tub comes in shipment I think it may accidentally fall of the shelf & I'll have to damage it out. :D

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PBC is the only flavor I haven't tried yet. :(

When the first tub comes in shipment I think it may accidentally fall of the shelf & I'll have to damage it out. :D
How have you gone this long without trying PBC? Shame on you! :)

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why isn't AminoIV in VS yet? Daaaaannnng guise!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why isn't AminoIV in VS yet? Daaaaannnng guise!
That is a damn good question. Best advice I can give is everyone request it at your local shop. The more demand they see the higher the chances of it being carried.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shift? Niiiiiice...though I would hope that $45 price is just a place holder...

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
VS picking up all the good stuff :)

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Well that's all the fat burners now. I think the only thing that will be either last or never show up would be ABE.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't remember or don't think I saw it yet but does VS have PBC select stocked yet? Shouldn't be long if not. I'm getting low at may need to grab me some.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't remember or don't think I saw it yet but does VS have PBC select stocked yet? Shouldn't be long if not. I'm getting low at may need to grab me some.
They do

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good deal. I thought I heard that but couldn't remember. I might have to swing in there before leaving for my trip. :)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still haven't at my closest one. :(

Maybe I'll check soon, I send people there to get PES stuff because there are still some people who won't buy any stuff online. :confused:

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mine does ;)

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still haven't at my closest one. :(

Maybe I'll check soon, I send people there to get PES stuff because there are still some people who won't buy any stuff online. :confused:
I'm checking mine today. There's a VS right by my gym that I send people to immediately after they try a sample and ask for more.

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not all the stores carry PBC yet. Some stores may have been able to add it using their extra sku numbers (certain # available to each store to add products)
My store used all its Skus. We have to wait until next year unless the protein planogram is reset with PBC.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm sure all the VS stores will start carrying PBC once people try it and demand it on the shelves :)