• Legend!
  • Established
ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Norco is a smoother, longer lasting energy with more appetite control.

Alpha hits harder & faster with not as much appetite suppression.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How's this stuff compare to Alphamine.?
Are you looking for overall fat loss?

Or something pre-training/cardio for immediate energy and focus?

Both have their benefits.

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't posted in this thread for awhile, so here we go! Came in yesterday's shipment. :D

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1460230045.993899.jpg

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just went to my vs because I had a gift card and they didn't have it yet. Losers.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just went to my vs because I had a gift card and they didn't have it yet. Losers.
New feature on the website where you can order online but pick up in the store... might be worth a try...

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
New feature on the website where you can order online but pick up in the store... might be worth a try...
New program, not that many items available yet. But they're expanding.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Used my rewards points and got a tub of the new Mango Amino IV and it's killer !!!!!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When I read that I immediately read it in the Mr. Burns voice from the Simpsons for some reason.
Great. Now I can't repeating it in that evil old man's voice! :D

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Used my rewards points and got a tub of the new Mango Amino IV and it's killer !!!!!
I am really looking forward to trying the mango flavour. A lot of customers requested it for Amino IV after seeing that we used mango for Australia. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am really looking forward to trying the mango flavour. A lot of customers requested it for Amino IV after seeing that we used mango for Australia. :)
Man I thought for sure you would have tried it by now. The flavor really does intrigue. A bit jealous of those aussies!

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice to see another PES product but we gotta get someone to figure out why it's the same price as Shift?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice to see another PES product but we gotta get someone to figure out why it's the same price as Shift?

Well look at that :).

Awesome to see more products arriving to VS.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Interesting find my dude. Is that what is the suggested sale price on it?

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting find my dude. Is that what is the suggested sale price on it?
Yea, I'm thinking it might get changed. A lot of times when a new product comes in it's listed higher. Someone hopefully figures it out.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea, I'm thinking it might get changed. A lot of times when a new product comes in it's listed higher. Someone hopefully figures it out.
Keep me informed on it. I'm curious as well now even with it being worth every penny of that list price. :)

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anybody know - Norco tag removed from shelves & not on VS website????

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Anybody know - Norco tag removed from shelves & not on VS website????
I would guess just a delay on stock, but we can check!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm looking to cut some serious fat while preserving as much muscle as possible. I'm looking to lift 4 days a week, do cardio 2 days a week, and then incorporate some active recovery like yoga on my 1 rest day. I also plan to run a keto diet for this 8 week run.

My stack will probably look like this:

LIFTING DAYS

- 1 scoop Alphamine, 1 scoop High Volume, 2 caps Forskolin-95 preworkout

- Amino IV intraworkout

- PES Erase Pro at lunch

- 2 caps Shift afternoon

CARDIO DAYS

- 1 scoop Alphamine, 2 caps Forskolin-95 preworkout

- Amino IV intraworkout

- PES Erase Pro at lunch

- 2 caps Shift afternoon

Any suggestions? Recommendations?
Very nice looking lineup bro. I have preferred to take my Epro about 30 min's to an hour pre-workout. What type of lift routine do you plan on doing during the run?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks man! I'm going hit the weights two days, then do a day of cardio, repeat the cycle all over again for two more days of weights followed by cardio.

So chest and tris, then back and bis, cardio, legs, shoulders and bis, cardio and repeat. I'm trying to go for 12-20 sets per body part for 8-12 reps per set. Any feedback or advice?
Looks like a heavy load man but sounds like a damn good plan for something like a recomp as you are wanting. If you aren't so concerned with adding muscle but more with cutting I would definitely keep the reps and sets on the high end of the range. Diet wise I would start tapering back carbs and just up the protein to make up for it. Cutting carbs definitely works best for me but I learned quickly it's beneficial to cycle in a refeed to keep you mentally healthy and keep the body and muscles happy. Please be sure to keep is posted. Any questions are more than welcomed from me or any of our reps especially associated with diet, training or PES products. :)

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just my opinion but when the new Alphamine hits VS - I'd have them change the location from weight management to Pre-Workouts.

Not sure who you guys would talk to at corporate, but I think it would sell better in that section.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just my opinion but when the new Alphamine hits VS - I'd have them change the location from weight management to Pre-Workouts.

Not sure who you guys would talk to at corporate, but I think it would sell better in that section.
Wouldn't your store manager be on top of that? Considering its now marketed as an energy drink.

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wouldn't your store manager be on top of that? Considering its now marketed as an energy drink.
Nope. Planograms & product placement come from corporate. They want all 500+ stores to look the same & have the same product placement.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nope. Planograms & product placement come from corporate. They want all 500+ stores to look the same & have the same product placement.
I'll let Josh know.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe the PES lineup should be just right up front at the door!