PES High Volume

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Impressed with the cotton candy flavor guise, tastes just like pink cotton candy (esp on the aftertaste), obviously just not as sweet and doesn't promote tooth decay as an added bonus ;)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Faster than USA to Canada, yikes
I have already had some messages from guys in the UK who have received their insider package.

That is crazy quick. I have never known one to arrive so quickly.

Impressed with the cotton candy flavor guise, tastes just like pink cotton candy (esp on the aftertaste), obviously just not as sweet and doesn't promote tooth decay as an added bonus ;)
Glad you like it. :)

Have you tried raspberry lemonade to compare?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad you like it. :)

Have you tried raspberry lemonade to compare?
I haven't yet, no... Prolly be a bit, still have about a third of a tub of blue frost working thru, then cotton candy...and have been using a scoop HV plus scoop White rapids for a couple weeks now... have really been digging the combo...

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't yet, no... Prolly be a bit, still have about a third of a tub of blue frost working thru, then cotton candy...and have been using a scoop HV plus scoop White rapids for a couple weeks now... have really been digging the combo...
Oh how I can't wait to get home and try these new flavors! Cotton candy just sounds heavenly!

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
Tried cotton candy for the first time today and could hardly taste it! I do mix it with a scoop of protein and carbs but I could barely taste anything...smelled so good too!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tried cotton candy for the first time today and could hardly taste it! I do mix it with a scoop of protein and carbs but I could barely taste anything...smelled so good too!
You mix High Volume with a protein shake?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Out of the two new ones, which is emerging as the greatest flavour?

Of the reviews I have seen from people who tried both it seems to be split pretty evenly.

Who bought both flavours and can chime in?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Of the reviews I have seen from people who tried both it seems to be split pretty evenly.

Bought both, but wont be trying until next week :(

in the meantime... PES line sale for 72hrs @ PHW http://phwsupplements.com/brands/PES.html

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Can't wait to arrive back in the states and give my thoughts on the new flavors! :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I finally got to taste this powdered amazingness called cotton candy. Huge thumbs up. Was sure missing this feeling in the gym after 4 months as well.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I finally got to taste this powdered amazingness called cotton candy. Huge thumbs up. Was sure missing this feeling in the gym after 4 months as well.
I bought both and really like the cotton candy flavor, although raspberry lemonade is my new favorite! Both mix well with Amino IV and Ergonine.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I bought both and really like the cotton candy flavor, although raspberry lemonade is my new favorite! Both mix well with Amino IV and Ergonine.
I haven't even popped the top off the RL yet. From my experience with Alphamine I already know that will be nothing short of amazing! Cotton candy is for sure damn tasty though!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't even popped the top off the RL yet. From my experience with Alphamine I already know that will be nothing short of amazing! Cotton candy is for sure damn tasty though!
Yeah man, you're going to love RL. It's awesome, but CC is my clear favorite out of all the flavors...so good.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I've been drinking twice as much water because I want to enjoy the cc separate from my other pre mixes ha

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been drinking twice as much water because I want to enjoy the cc separate from my other pre mixes ha
LOL.

I have been doing that two.

I looked long and hard and my cotton candy High Volume and then at my Alphamine. I decided to do two separate glasses for flavour preservation. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Even when I fill my water bottle with water after my pre dose the CC flavor still lingers and tastes amazing. Very pleased with this flavor.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Even when I fill my water bottle with water after my pre dose the CC flavor still lingers and tastes amazing. Very pleased with this flavor.
Totally agree. I might never wash my travel water bottle out so I always get that little cc aftertaste and smell ha

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Totally agree. I might never wash my travel water bottle out so I always get that little cc aftertaste and smell ha
Haha! I don't know if I'd go that far. :D

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Took a few scoops of CC yesterday with some Alphamine prior to moving from a 3rd story apt. Holy hell the result was a unbelievable killer pump. LTL - 1, couch that weighs a ton - 0!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Turkey day carb load mixed with RL High volume and Alphamine. Winning! Who else is using those carbs to fuel your HV pumps?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can you mix Beta Alanine with High Volume?
I wouldn't personally.

Taurine and Beta Alanine should be dosed separately. Beta Alanine works via saturation, and doesn't have any acute benefits besides tingles.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh ok, so maybe dose the Beta Alanine postworkout with my kreakalyn?
You want to dose Beta Alanine with carbs. Again, away from Taurine.

If you're worried about the tingles, dosing with food should minimize the tingles if you do experience them. So I would recommend dosing as far away from your High Volume dose as possible.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
What do you guys think of paradise cooler high volume, I much prefer the blue frost version, and am yet to try the newer flavours.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What do you guys think of paradise cooler high volume, I much prefer the blue frost version, and am yet to try the newer flavours.
PC is good.

My fav is CC then RL.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have too hard of a time picking just one HV flavor I prefer. I tend to just rotate them all and allow my favorite for the day to be the one due up. :D

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I got a Paradise Cooler and a Blue Frost in the mail today. REALLY stoked about this, pump is what I want from my PwO and I've read nothing but positive feedback about this product.

I've been using Dr Jekyll stacked with NO3 Drive lately so it's going to be interesting to see how this compares. I have 2 Alphamine on its way so I can stack those if I need the stims.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got a Paradise Cooler and a Blue Frost in the mail today. REALLY stoked about this, pump is what I want from my PwO and I've read nothing but positive feedback about this product.

I've been using Dr Jekyll stacked with NO3 Drive lately so it's going to be interesting to see how this compares. I have 2 Alphamine on its way so I can stack those if I need the stims.
Great bro. I'm confident pump and amazing workouts is what you will get! Please be sure to report back after a few uses. We always enjoy hearing results and comparisons. :)

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I've tried High Volume for two workouts now. First was an upper body deload session. I didn't expect much on such a workout but it felt good. But on todays workout it really kicked in. It was a push day and my chest blew up before I was done with the first exercises. And I hit a FST-7 on cable crossovers for my last exercises and damn that hurt!

Both Paradise Cooler and Blue Frost tasted amazing, nice job! I ran them solo, no added stims. My plan is to stack it with Amino Energy or Alphamine (if it ever arrives) when it feels like I need more energy. But I got to say, for a stim free PWO it sure gave me plenty of energy.

Tomorrow is legs and I was wondering what you guys do for legs. I don't really need a massive pump when doing legs. So I thought I might just do 1 scoop and mix it with Amino Energy or Alphamine. Extra energy and a little pump.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I've tried High Volume for two workouts now. First was an upper body deload session. I didn't expect much on such a workout but it felt good. But on todays workout it really kicked in. It was a push day and my chest blew up before I was done with the first exercises. And I hit a FST-7 on cable crossovers for my last exercises and damn that hurt!

Both Paradise Cooler and Blue Frost tasted amazing, nice job! I ran them solo, no added stims. My plan is to stack it with Amino Energy or Alphamine (if it ever arrives) when it feels like I need more energy. But I got to say, for a stim free PWO it sure gave me plenty of energy.

Tomorrow is legs and I was wondering what you guys do for legs. I don't really need a massive pump when doing legs. So I thought I might just do 1 scoop and mix it with Amino Energy or Alphamine. Extra energy and a little pump.
Very good to hear bro. Those flavors are stellar for sure. Very good for mixing as well you will enjoy it. That chest pump is like nothing else isn't it? :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Finally had some high volume today for the first go in over 2 months. Cotton candy was just as delightful as ever and man arm day was the perfect workout to break back into HV with!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Only had enough for 3 weeks. This week my pumps just aren't the same. Why must I let myself run out of such a product! :(
Will work for pumps...

boatnerj

Awards
Can any rep comment on the amount of glycerol in high volume? one of the few not specifically defined in mg/grams

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can any rep comment on the amount of glycerol in high volume? one of the few not specifically defined in mg/grams
It's prop blended for a reason, so reps unfortunately cannot answer the question for you.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
PES High Volume is amazing. Had a sample of it.

hanslifts

Awards
Can you stack High Volume with another product that contains l-citrulline or citrulline malate? I have some Animal Fury that contains 6,000mg of Cit Mal, so wondering if adding some High Volume is too much?