PES goes above and beyond for me

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wanted to post this as a thank you to PES for going above and beyond on an order I placed in December last year. I bought 3 tubs of the new protein and though it showed delivered with the POD, my condo office had no record of receipt. I contacted them after the holiday, nearly 4 weeks later as I was finally back home and they agreed to re-ship me my order. I can't say enough about that level of service when it was FedEx in the wrong not PES. If you are ever on the fence ordering from PES, fear not, these guys are a stand up company.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This should be flagged as NSFW :p

oufinny, good to see that got worked out for you!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wanted to post this as a thank you to PES for going above and beyond on an order I placed in December last year. I bought 3 tubs of the new protein and though it showed delivered with the POD, my condo office had no record of receipt. I contacted them after the holiday, nearly 4 weeks later as I was finally back home and they agreed to re-ship me my order. I can't say enough about that level of service when it was FedEx in the wrong not PES. If you are ever on the fence ordering from PES, fear not, these guys are a stand up company.
Thank you for taking the time to post this.

I understand that delays with orders are highly frustrating. In the majority of instances we will take care of issues as swiftly as possible.

I hope you enjoy your Select. :)

PES is an outstanding company. bdcc sent me a free tub of select along with this signed portrait.

View attachment 95176
This is the last time I send anything to you. I wasn't expecting you to post it!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
greatness up in this thread lmao

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Same issue with me. Josh fixed it up right away. I have nothing but great things to say about Josh and the PES crew.

Although, that Ben character is English, I won't hold it against him.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol, everyone loves to hate on me.

Chris is jealous of my British heritage. ;)