PES Erase Pro - The Breakdown

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Ugh im only 2 weeks into the first bottle no noticeable differences, dare I get a second?
I would add in reg erase to up the dosage accordingly. but dayum, i cant believe you dont feel a difference. i cant seem to keep hydrated on this.
Like JBRY said, may have to add in some reg erase. I went up to 4 caps and could've went to five before getting any joint discomfort but one of my training buddies (who's much leaner-single digit bf%) couldn't take 1 cap for more than two days straight without his joints drying out. That's how I knew Erase was real deal.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Like JBRY said, may have to add in some reg erase. I went up to 4 caps and could've went to five before getting any joint discomfort but one of my training buddies (who's much leaner-single digit bf%) couldn't take 1 cap for more than two days straight without his joints drying out. That's how I knew Erase was real deal.
I'm a notorious non responder to lots of things so that could be it, also I'm around 18% bf so that also might be related

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm a notorious non responder to lots of things so that could be it, also I'm around 18% bf so that also might be related
More than likely related.

Joint pain isnt a universal side effect, its just one thats very common. I know people who've taken letrozole and couldnt tell it was working until they had bloods confirm super low E. Everyone is different.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
I have no doubt that erase works due to its popularity on the boards, maybe I am responding but due to my current BF I am not able to tell. Considering doing a 2 on 2 off 2 on 2 off cycle of clen to get it down. I really need to bump up the cardio a bit

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm actually think I may run my erase pro after my AndroMass PCT, I think I may wanna c the effects of it solo.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is a good call in one way as long as you don't mind going through PCT with Erase Pro staring you in the face lol.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone interested in Erase Pro or scoring a huge deal on PES supplements needs to check out the latest PES insiders special!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Anyone interested in Erase Pro or scoring a huge deal on PES supplements needs to check out the latest PES insiders special!
Just got that! The words years supply had a nice ring to it. :)

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We thought that might get everyones attention

ICJLM

ICJLM

Awards
  • Established
So, about that insider email... you guys are seriously nuts!!!! That is a ridiculous amount of product to be giving away for free. You are ALWAYS doin' it big over at PES!

And I canNOT wait for the "two new PES products that will be available at all of your favorite local and online retailers." I'm sure they'll be great :)

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
So, about that insider email... you guys are seriously nuts!!!! That is a ridiculous amount of product to be giving away for free. You are ALWAYS doin' it big over at PES!

And I canNOT wait for the "two new PES products that will be available at all of your favorite local and online retailers." I'm sure they'll be great :)
When are the two new products expected

ICJLM

ICJLM

Awards
  • Established
They didn't specify exactly, but this is what the email says:
"We are in the final days of formulation on TWO new PES products that will be available at all of your favorite local and online retailers."

Hopefully very very soon. I'd rather not wait any longer!

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
They didn't specify exactly, but this is what the email says:
"We are in the final days of formulation on TWO new PES products that will be available at all of your favorite local and online retailers."

Hopefully very very soon. I'd rather not wait any longer!
Awesome, excited to find out what they're adding to their line up.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I confess I read the email twice because I thought I misread it lol.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am intrigued :approve:

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yup, through my Erase Pro into PCT, actually may have to grab another bottle too... would a full 60 days be bad?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

steppinRazor

Awards
8 Weeks is the recommended length before cycling off for a minimum of 4 Weeks.. As far as pct is concerned, that I do not know. personally I'd want to let body return to homeostasis after a month of pct...that is the main idea anyways, isn't it?

steppinRazor

Awards
Yeah I may need2grab another bottle haha
shheeeeeeeiiit, with the promo they got going right now I'd pick up a few if I had the cash..already bought 2 and have 2 bottles of the original erase in my stash so in well stocked up anyways

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
8 Weeks is the recommended length before cycling off for a minimum of 4 Weeks.. As far as pct is concerned, that I do not know. personally I'd want to let body return to homeostasis after a month of pct...that is the main idea anyways, isn't it?
That actually makes sense. Do ya 4 weeks PCT and them a break instead of doing a 6 week cycle and then 8 week PCT long
Time to be on something.... But the pro is natural so I don't know....

steppinRazor

Awards
That actually makes sense. Do ya 4 weeks PCT and them a break instead of doing a 6 week cycle and then 8 week PCT long
Time to be on something.... But the pro is natural so I don't know....
It is natty but you gotta remember you're still manipulating your hormones..personally I'd run it for 4 Weeks during pct....just my opinion tho, i'm sure not everyone agrees.

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
Does anyone know if this new formula is good enough for PCT along with Athletix Titanium+Division 1 stak for a 5 week superdrol cycle?
I did a 5 week cycle of Superdrol at 10/10/20/20/20 and gained 10lbs , so far Im on week 4 of PCT with the original Erase+Titanium and Div 1 stak + taking Muscle Meds Code Red for my pre workout which is giving me awesome pumps btw thanks to the GlycoCarn. I did this cause I didnt know where to buy Nolva from, but so far I kept all of my gains and strength. I want to do another cycle after 4 weeks of Post PCT and Im planning on using EPG Dianavar this time to see how it goes. I used the original SD from Anabolics Extreme , I just had it sitting on my counter for years untill I just finally decided to take it and I was surprised at how it still worked after the exp. date lol. Also I used Monster Mass and Razor 8 Blast Powder while on my cycle and had 6 meals a day.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
No u are fine according to their list.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can someone tell me if this would be allowed by the OCB? Their drug testing guidelines can be found here (http://www.thenaturalmusclenetwork.com/ocb/forms/DrugTestingGuidelines.pdf). There are things with similar names/structures, but I don't understand whether or not this is allowed or not. Thanks!
They say - 7-oxo-DHEA (also known as 7-keto-DHEA), 7alpha-hydroxy-DHEA (7alpha-OH-DHEA), and 7beta-hydroxy-DHEA (7beta-OH-DHEA) - DHEA metabolites that do not convert to androgens or estrogens or interact with sex steroid
receptors - are not banned substances with OCB/NANBF/IFPA.

Since Erase is a two-step downstream metabolite of 7-oxo and it isnt written anywhere on the list of banned substances i feel it would be safe to take. Until they add the nomenclature for it or add a clause banning "Any ingredient that raises testosterone or reduces estrogen" Erase is essentially the only AI you can use.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
No u are fine according to their list.
Ok thanks bro, Im exited I cant wait to do my next cycle Im hoping the Dianavar works as well as the original SD, and btw I just bought some Enoxide today by Muscle Meds I mixed it with my Razor 8 Blast powder today and did legs , and holy **** the pumps and energy were insane no BS even though I did legs today my arms were so full and pumped even more thank when i was on superdrol lol and my legs never looked so pumped before and I just felt like I could keep going and going lol , tomorrow I will be mixing the Enoxide with my Code Red to to biceps I cant wait lol I know they're gonna look swole.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
ErasePro is 50 w/free shipping!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
ErasePro is 50 w/free shipping!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Erase Pro is 50 with free shipping at nutraplanet!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome deal. I got an extra bottle from the g nc promo with my store credit along with 3 anabeta!

Question: would u guys say there are cumulative effects from erase. Meaning after my 8 week cycle, estrogen will remain low for a period of time.. I've been off 3 weeks now, and really starting to notice estrogen related sides/returning to normal... Make sense?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome deal. I got an extra bottle from the g nc promo with my store credit along with 3 anabeta!

Question: would u guys say there are cumulative effects from erase. Meaning after my 8 week cycle, estrogen will remain low for a period of time.. I've been off 3 weeks now, and really starting to notice estrogen related sides/returning to normal... Make sense?
Yeah, it makes sense. Estrogen will remain lower while your body undergoes new enzyme synthesis for aromatase.

kallekalas

Awards
hello in Sweden , we can buy 17 - Dione can combine it with the new erase with abieta for better effect ? thanks :)