PES Enhanced Feedback - The people have spoken!

Lutztenways

Lutztenways

Awards
AMG, Enchanced arrives at my door some time today. <inexplicable anticipation and excitement> I almost took a personal day to wait at my porch for it and go immediately to the gym. UPS usually doesn't show up til 5:30 anyway though.

redbirdfan1

redbirdfan1

Awards
  • Established
Got my Enhanced. Gonna give it a go soon. Nobody ever said whether it's better on an empty stomach or when you should have some food before using it.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
An empty stomach would potentiate the stimulant feeling.

Insulin also mitigates the efficacy of yohimbe so it needs to be taken on an empty stomach for this to work.

redbirdfan1

redbirdfan1

Awards
  • Established
sweet. I've got mine all mixed up and I'm just watching the clock trying not to pull the trigger too soon.

I've got high hopes but little expectation as I've been down this road numerous times haha.....I will def report back.

smells good and when I took the lid off my bottle it popped like my 1st new post-ephedra pre I tried Black Powder.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sweet. I've got mine all mixed up and I'm just watching the clock trying not to pull the trigger too soon.

I've got high hopes but little expectation as I've been down this road numerous times haha.....I will def report back.

smells good and when I took the lid off my bottle it popped like my 1st new post-ephedra pre I tried Black Powder.
Hope it's everything you hoped for. It's a really good preworkout that really delivers the wait was very much worth it.

redbirdfan1

redbirdfan1

Awards
  • Established
Hope it's everything you hoped for. It's a really good preworkout that really delivers the wait was very much worth it.
Initial impression is this stuff is legit. Took 1.5 scoops and felt nothing for nearly 45 min. Pulled into the gym...yawned...started to warm up...did my first set and next thing I knew I was fly'n. I've been taking a ton of stims lately and have been using Craze almost exclusively as my pre except for about a week of logging D-stunner for a long long time.

This stuff came on like a ninja freight train.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Initial impression is this stuff is legit. Took 1.5 scoops and felt nothing for nearly 45 min. Pulled into the gym...yawned...started to warm up...did my first set and next thing I knew I was fly'n. I've been taking a ton of stims lately and have been using Craze almost exclusively as my pre except for about a week of logging D-stunner for a long long time.

This stuff came on like a ninja freight train.
Ninja freight train! Lol

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wonder if we can put "this stuff came on like a ninja freight train" on the label of the next batch?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just had a killer cardio session (not with enhanced) I was gonna save my first enhanced dose for my shoulders lift tomorrow but just got word of basketball tonight so I'm gonna try 1/2 scoop before I play!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got mine in today! Starting a log for another pwo though so will have to wait a month to try it out! Really a test of willpower!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got mine in today! Starting a log for another pwo though so will have to wait a month to try it out! Really a test of willpower!
Wow! Your incredibly strong to be able to have it and not use it! :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just had a killer cardio session (not with enhanced) I was gonna save my first enhanced dose for my shoulders lift tomorrow but just got word of basketball tonight so I'm gonna try 1/2 scoop before I play!
You may be too pumped to shoot accurately! I had an incredible pump today using enhanced.

ddizon

Awards
can't wait to run this during my PCT received 1 out of my 2 orders :naughty:

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone else getting awful stomach aches from this? Even at .5 scoop I'm sick within an hour. Happened 3 days in a row. Had same issue with Alphamine.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone else getting awful stomach aches from this? Even at .5 scoop I'm sick within an hour. Happened 3 days in a row. Had same issue with Alphamine.
Are you taking the product fasted or with a meal? Often times my stomach can't handle pre's unless I have a small meal right after. Even something as small as a granola bar or cup of milk helps me.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you taking the product fasted or with a meal? Often times my stomach can't handle pre's unless I have a small meal right after. Even something as small as a granola bar or cup of milk helps me.
I've tried on empty stomach and with a meal, same issue.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You ever dosed any other products with a solid Choline dose and notice the same effects? I know some people get stomach issues with Choline.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow! Your incredibly strong to be able to have it and not use it! :)
Definitely going to be tough! But I'm also thankful for the logopportunity so I wanna do right by them! I need to stop reading reviews for this though, all the good feed back is making it harder!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Definitely going to be tough! But I'm also thankful for the logopportunity so I wanna do right by them! I need to stop reading reviews for this though, all the good feed back is making it harder!
You have more will power than me my friend

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1 scoop enhanced with 3/4 scoop RL alphamine.... Wow!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1 scoop enhanced with 3/4 scoop RL alphamine.... Wow!
Gahhh everyone using Alphamine and Enhanced i need this in me right Meow! I gave in the other day and used Alphamine precardio i forgot how much i missed it. Was such a good workout.

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
When will enhanced be available at Nutraplanet!?!?!?!?!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gahhh everyone using Alphamine and Enhanced i need this in me right Meow! I gave in the other day and used Alphamine precardio i forgot how much i missed it. Was such a good workout.
Both of mine are in transit. It is the most agonising wait ever lol.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Both of mine are in transit. It is the most agonising wait ever lol.
I woke up to a nice little package!!

redbirdfan1

redbirdfan1

Awards
  • Established
do want alphamine! just can't justify the purchase right now :(

soon tho..soon. bummed that Burn24 deal is already gone.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
do want alphamine! just can't justify the purchase right now :(

soon tho..soon. bummed that Burn24 deal is already gone.
It seems I see a lot of alphamine combo stacks going up. Hang tight there will probably be more to come!

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Got my Enhanced yesterday, as part of the special deal PES was offering. I tried it out today. Good flavor. Only did one scoop to make sure I wouldn't blow my heart up. Had good energy. Didn't notice a spike in energy, like the proverbial jolt, but had some decent focus and was able to push further along in certain sets and exercises. Not sure if I "diluted" the dosage by adding some other goodies, so tomorrow I'll try one scoop solo status. Great flavor and an IV-like drip of energy--so far, so good!

Still one heck of a deal! I don't normally use caffeinated pre-workouts, but this deal was too good to pass up. I really enjoyed Erase when I used it last year.

redbirdfan1

redbirdfan1

Awards
  • Established
It seems I see a lot of alphamine combo stacks going up. Hang tight there will probably be more to come!
Kinda what I'm waiting on now. I need a stim break but I just don't see any time in the near future for that to happen hahaha

But I'm going to keep my eyes open for a killer combo.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got my Enhanced yesterday, as part of the special deal PES was offering. I tried it out today. Good flavor. Only did one scoop to make sure I wouldn't blow my heart up. Had good energy. Didn't notice a spike in energy, like the proverbial jolt, but had some decent focus and was able to push further along in certain sets and exercises. Not sure if I "diluted" the dosage by adding some other goodies, so tomorrow I'll try one scoop solo status. Great flavor and an IV-like drip of energy--so far, so good!

Still one heck of a deal! I don't normally use caffeinated pre-workouts, but this deal was too good to pass up. I really enjoyed Erase when I used it last year.
Good to hear man. Thats good you started out with 1 scoop to access tolerance. I doubt you diluted Enhanced with other goodies. What did you add?

1.5 scoops may be your sweet spot. Seems to be for many people including myself.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kinda what I'm waiting on now. I need a stim break but I just don't see any time in the near future for that to happen hahaha

I've tried to do stim breaks. I always fail haha. If I really need to, I just taper my stim usage down for about 2-4 weeks and that helps me out.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear man. Thats good you started out with 1 scoop to access tolerance. I doubt you diluted Enhanced with other goodies. What did you add?

1.5 scoops may be your sweet spot. Seems to be for many people including myself.
I added citrulline malate, creatine, beta-alanine and taurine. That's my typical pre-workout cocktail. Also, I forgot that Enhanced had 500mg of agmatine per scoop! That's awesome! I'll try out 1.5 tomorrow. And, just for my own sake, see what it's like on it's own.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I added citrulline malate, creatine, beta-alanine and taurine. That's my typical pre-workout cocktail. Also, I forgot that Enhanced had 500mg of agmatine per scoop! That's awesome! I'll try out 1.5 tomorrow. And, just for my own sake, see what it's like on it's own.
I remember reading somewhere that if supplementing with BA and Taurine, that Taurine should be taken preworkout and BA should be dosed at a different time. Not that that made the Enhanced effects any less, just some info.

Ya the 500mg Agmatine is a nice addition. The CM you added also was a good addition. Ill be adding CM also to my Enhanced. But for sure try it alone and see what happens.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the tip. I'll keep that in mind.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Alphamine stacks well with lots of products keep your eyes open at the Planet they usually pop up here and there you never know when. Those crazy ninja monkeys.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Took Enhanced again today, but this time without adding anything to it. For me, it provides a nice, steady stream of energy. Like a reserve so I don't get gassed too much as I'm pushing through. Today was legs and with Enhanced, the focus came through with making sure I maintained solid form. Legs are a weak point of mine, but are slowly coming in. My left knee got jacked up many years ago and it sometimes makes squatting uncomfortable, so I'd avoid legs altogether.

Today, I was able to keep control, really let the quads do their thing. I did a basic pyramid routine for squats and man, was I spent! I was able to continue on my other exercises without fail, however.

For me, it seems to really dial in the focus. When I think on it, this was how yesterday was working chest. Gave me a good mind-muscle connection, with the energy and drive to bring it all home.

I think calling this product Enhanced was spot on, as it does enhance one's initial energy and drive. You gotta have the "ganas" to reap the full benefits and potential of this product. So glad I pulled the trigger and bought the insider deal.

2013, you're mine! HAHA!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Took Enhanced again today, but this time without adding anything to it. For me, it provides a nice, steady stream of energy. Like a reserve so I don't get gassed too much as I'm pushing through. Today was legs and with Enhanced, the focus came through with making sure I maintained solid form. Legs are a weak point of mine, but are slowly coming in. My left knee got jacked up many years ago and it sometimes makes squatting uncomfortable, so I'd avoid legs altogether.

Today, I was able to keep control, really let the quads do their thing. I did a basic pyramid routine for squats and man, was I spent! I was able to continue on my other exercises without fail, however.

For me, it seems to really dial in the focus. When I think on it, this was how yesterday was working chest. Gave me a good mind-muscle connection, with the energy and drive to bring it all home.

I think calling this product Enhanced was spot on, as it does enhance one's initial energy and drive. You gotta have the "ganas" to reap the full benefits and potential of this product. So glad I pulled the trigger and bought the insider deal.

2013, you're mine! HAHA!
Great to hear, awesome feedback and glad you are loving Enhanced!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

2013, you're mine! HAHA!
Awesome to hear man. And ya if anyone passed on the insider deal, they are coo coo haha

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Awesome to hear man. And ya if anyone passed on the insider deal, they are coo coo haha
Damn right, Nutra will have an intro price, but that deal was insane.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn right, Nutra will have an intro price, but that deal was insane.
I thought it was funny how some people thought there should have been more in the IC deal. I was confused haha.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
The kicker for me was the free shipping. I did it mainly for the bottle of Erase, which was about its average cost. I viewed it as getting a free pre-workout, if anything. But I hate paying for shipping. This literally was a win-win-win.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The kicker for me was the free shipping. I did it mainly for the bottle of Erase, which was about its average cost. I viewed it as getting a free pre-workout, if anything. But I hate paying for shipping. This literally was a win-win-win.
For sure man. Crazy deal and not even close to the price if actually should have been.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MidwestBeast Supplement Auction 2
CATdiesel76 Supplement Auction 1
Xrkc6x PES 111
Hockeyaus33 Supplements 5
Supplements 11