PES-AnaBeta-01 Logs

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'm sure by now you've hear we're in beta testing on out anabolic product, if you are interested as I'm sure most of you are follow these beta logs, these are logged by some of our most respected AM members.

Andrew732's PES-AnaBeta-01 Log (started 20 March)

PES AnaBeta-01 Log (started 22 March)

AE14's PES-AnaBeta-01 Log (started 22 March)

Ryansm's PES AnaBeta-01 Log (started 24 March)

From Alpha to Omega with AnaBeta (started 31 March)

PES AnaBeta 01 lof for Bigbeef (started 4 April)

BDCC's PES AnaBeta-01 Log (started 5 April)

Poops test run: PES AnaBeta-01 (started 8 April)

Loggin pills like data . . . AnaBeta (PES Beta Testing in Progress) (started 9 April)

StaCkCop's Anabeta-01 LOG (started 23 April)

Anabeta-01 OHHH YEAHHH (started 24 April)

Pulled from the Matrix w/'Red Pill'; PES AnaBeta01 (started 2 May)

Sterling Steel Test Run: Anabeta PES (started 10 May)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/175144-ana-beta-log.html (started 11 May)

Follow along and enjoy. Thanks Rosie for maintaining this list! :fing02:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AnaBeta-01 Log Links ALL

The 13 AnaBeta-01 logs in one post:

Andrew732's PES-AnaBeta-01 Log (started 20 March)

PES AnaBeta-01 Log (started 22 March)

AE14's PES-AnaBeta-01 Log (started 22 March)

Ryansm's PES AnaBeta-01 Log (started 24 March)

From Alpha to Omega with AnaBeta (started 31 March)

PES AnaBeta 01 lof for Bigbeef (started 4 April)

BDCC's PES AnaBeta-01 Log (started 5 April)

Poops test run: PES AnaBeta-01 (started 8 April)

Loggin pills like data . . . AnaBeta (PES Beta Testing in Progress) (started 9 April)

StaCkCop's Anabeta-01 LOG (started 23 April)

Anabeta-01 OHHH YEAHHH (started 24 April)

Pulled from the Matrix w/'Red Pill'; PES AnaBeta01 (started 2 May)

Sterling Steel Test Run: Anabeta PES (started 10 May)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/175144-ana-beta-log.html (started 11 May)

~Rosie~

Last edited:
BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I'm actually getting tired of reading all the AnaBeta-01 logs. It seems that every time I visit this site (and others) someone’s logging the stuff. I want to know what's in the product. Moreover, I would like to see some blood tests run after a cycle. Antidotal evaluations are well and good but facts are even better.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm actually getting tired of reading all the AnaBeta-01 logs. It seems that every time I visit this site (and others) someone’s logging the stuff. I want to know what's in the product. Moreover, I would like to see some blood tests run after a cycle. Antidotal evaluations are well and good but facts are even better.
I agree with the differentiation between anecdotal and scientific, I like a supplement to be backed by science, it is usually what prompts my interest in the first place.

On the other hand there are some products out there that promise to be fantastic on paper (300% increases in testosterone) but fall down on the anecdotal feedback regarding results.

I could use a glucometer on AnaBeta to see if there are any notable changes. Without having a good idea on what is in the product I decided against it as I would be eating the same meals at the same times with the same sleep patterns for a few days to make sure they were as accurate as possible.

I am keen to know what is in the product as much as the next guy. For what it is worth I am as objective as possible in my log. It is not a set of blood tests by any means but it may offer some middle ground should you want to side step the opinions and hype in search of something quantifiable. I would welcome any specific questions you have.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Big kudos to Rosie for maintaining this list.. I had to update my initial post :fing02:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No worries, guys - happy to help :) I'm just as excited as everyone else about the release of AnaBeta! :dance:

~Rosie~
I am with you. The thought of the release makes me want to :dance: as well. Thats a rough site.....trust me