Pepti-Plex - Natural Anabolic Muscle Builder - Powered by AI Discovered Natural Anabolic Peptides

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I get that not all peptides are equal but what makes the difference between peptistrong, that supplement companies can market no problem, and bpc 157 and Tb 500 that are banned by wada and not for human consumption?
I don't know a ton about other peptides, but Peptistrong is naturally occuring in fava beans where as (many?) of those other peptides are synthetically derived and not all of them are actual sequences found in nature (I could be off).

As far as WADA that is always hard to pin down as there are tons of reasons things are banned by WADA even if they don't really make sense or have actual performance benefits.

Also on taking it with protein I notice that pepti Plex says take with or without food but anomaly says take on an empty stomach.
I don't think it should matter. Maybe when we get more studies we can get a better idea, but the main study referenced had individuals taking 2.4g per day (via 5 capsules) and didn't specify timing.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Also on taking it with protein I notice that pepti Plex says take with or without food but anomaly says take on an empty stomach.
The ingredients for Pepti-Plex are based upon how Nuritas suggests PeptiStrong to be taken.

I'm not sure why the other company suggests theirs to be taken that way. I can't speak for them, but we base our dosages on the ideal way to take ingredients, not on how other competing companies suggest theirs be taken.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So I get that not all peptides are equal but what makes the difference between peptistrong, that supplement companies can market no problem, and bpc 157 and Tb 500 that are banned by wada and not for human consumption?

PeptiStrong is a clinically researched branded ingredient discovered in fava beans by a biotech company that specializes in using AI to discover natural plant derived peptides and peptide sequences.

The others you mentioned are synthetic and considered drugs, which some sell as research chemicals.

As for WADA, they ban many things, even caffeine over a certain amount and even a lot of stuff that’s considered basic general health supplements.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Honestly, the short answer is there aren’t any studies with direct comparisons. They could all probably be taken together, they all work a little differently.
Pepti-Plex and Phosphatidic Acid XT can definitely be taken together and would make for a great stack.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think that is a good point and also just that the question kind of misses the point, trying to say what is better or stronger is always (pretty much always) the wrong question. It takes too many things for granted. What are your goals? What are other factors of your diet? Your training? Your situation? These things are all just tools to nudge us in the right direction and what one person's limiting factor is won't be the same as another individuals and we all have different needs and priorities.

Protein plus leucine? Probably only the best option if protein bolus is small and doesn't contain enough leucine as is (most cases boosting leucine above a certain threshold doesn't help). Protein plus Peptistrong? Probably best for someone looking to improve recovery between sessions by boosting specific myokines, increasing protein synthesis, and decreasing protein breakdown. Protein plus PA? Probably best for anyone who wants to improve their training as PA boosts the same MTOR signalling pathways that just training does.

Fwiw I don't think you need to combine Peptistrong with protein at the same time. More studies may help determine what may be ideal, but in the 14 day study they didn't dose on the day of the final test so it wasn't necessary to show benefits in that way.
Agreed - on your reply and on that I think the original question misses the point.

It made no sense to compare PeptiStrong to a protein source; and I felt like it was going to, and has, created some confusion in this thread.

No one is saying to take PeptiStrong instead of protein - of course people need to ensure adequate protein intake if they want to get results from working out in general anyway.

PeptiStrong is something that can help build and maintain muscle tissue and deliver a lot of other great benefits - and as with most anything, the better your protein intake is in your diet, the better results you'll get with most anything.

I think some people misunderstand that the comparison in studies on PeptiStrong to Milk Protein wasn't meant to indicate it should replace a protein source; it was using it as an illustration of how potent certain actions of a small dose of PeptiStrong were. But that was also only one aspect of PeptiStrong, and really misses the big picture of the ingredient and how it works and what all it does and how it does it.

You definitely don't have to take PeptiStrong at the same time you take a protein source.

Amir

Amir

Awards
In the PeptiStrong to Milk Protein study, there wasn’t much of a difference between the two groups in terms of muscle lost during the seven-day immobilization period, also a small dose wasn't used to my knowledge in fact they used 20gram daily(10mg Twice daily). With minor difference

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
In the PeptiStrong to Milk Protein study, there wasn’t much of a difference between the two groups in terms of muscle lost during the seven-day immobilization period, also a small dose wasn't used to my knowledge in fact they used 20gram daily(10mg Twice daily). With minor difference
Is there a question here?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think you’re missing the context of the study and so is the summary you posted.
The study was not meant to reflect PeptiStrong as a protein. The study was meant to show reflective mechanisms of action of PeptiStrong.

This article does a very good job laying out the different studies and putting it all in context:

So does this video:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is there a question here?
Not referring specifically to the person you quoted, just the situation overall here now days.

It amazes me how things we release seem to get nit picked all to pieces regardless of the level of clinical studies and science behind it.

Yet some companies on here can present things so out of context from studies that it’s comical and people blindly believe it. As well as some doing zero quality testing and claiming to offer ingredients that don’t even legitimately exist in the supply chain, and ppl just blindly believe it.

Its like some on here now would rather believe fairy tale nonsense that comes along w making just outright ridiculous and unrealistic claims without ever questioning it, rather than looking at real science and real realistic and obtainable real world results.

I knew one of the big challenges with PeptiStrong was going to be that it’s such a complex ingredient with such complex methods of action, it was going to be hard to explain it in a way that everyone could understand.

I originally thought I’d done a good job of that in the write up and I thought Price Plow did a great job of that. I don’t know if there’s still confusion after ppl have read my and their information, or if it’s ppl just not reading it all bc there is so much to it and it’s so complex.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ya I understand that sometimes interpreting studies can be tough and I don’t expect people to fully understand all the ins and outs (I mean I’m not even saying I fully do, it’s not my area I’d expertise). I’ve felt like I’ve wanted to write up some things because I feel like I’m pulling my hair out with how some people talk about studies on here.

The bigger issue is that criticism though. No one ever asks about all these obscure studies these companies post that barely seem relevant just have some key words in the abstract and people eat it up, but ya let’s all get in a tizzy over some studies in actual humans on PeptiStrong.

Sorry to rant it’s just a little annoying.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ya I understand that sometimes interpreting studies can be tough and I don’t expect people to fully understand all the ins and outs (I mean I’m not even saying I fully do, it’s not my area I’d expertise). I’ve felt like I’ve wanted to write up some things because I feel like I’m pulling my hair out with how some people talk about studies on here.

The bigger issue is that criticism though. No one ever asks about all these obscure studies these companies post that barely seem relevant just have some key words in the abstract and people eat it up, but ya let’s all get in a tizzy over some studies in actual humans on PeptiStrong.

Sorry to rant it’s just a little annoying.
Agreed.

I've seen companies post and quote excerpts from studies on here that if you actually look at the study in context, what they're saying that it says is not what it's saying at all and/or they conveniently leave out side effects, standardizations, or other things that they don't want people to know. And I've seen companies on here post excerpts or abstracts on studies to try to hype up an ingredient and then not use even anywhere near the effective dosage of the ingredient in the product.

Yet I rarely, if ever, see people point those things out. It's like because its being touted as magical fantasy land BS, people want to believe that they can gain or lose 30 lbs. in a month so badly that its like they just want to blindly believe it.

It baffles me why the ingredients with the most legit, well designed studies are the ones that get nit picked, whereas the ones from some obscure journal by a researcher that has never been involved in another study and results have never been replicated seem to always get oo's and ahh's and get a free pass.

Maybe its because they're generally the ones that present the whole study, or the ones that provide the most realistic real world feedback. And there's a huge difference between real world results and fantasy land results.

An example about an ingredient that has nothing to do with this thread - Cordyceps is a great ingredient, don't get me wrong, but people will tout some obscure study on Cordyceps from a journal no one has ever heard of, but then the same people will be critical and nit pick a study on PEAK02. For those that don't know - the reason that I use this example as significant, is that one of the studies on PEAK02 was done at UNC Chapel Hill on athletes there, a college known for its athletic program. It's not a knock at Cordyceps, but its crazy to nit pick the one done on athletes at a major NCAA university but then hype the one done on some obscure mountain hillside on a village population type of thing. Just like most other things in todays world, there are levels to studies and context is important.

My issue is never people asking questions - if the questions are legitimate.

But sometimes, questions aren't meant to be legitimate questions - they're meant to derail a thread or cause confusion. Like in the case of this thread, until there was a question comparing it to protein, it didn't seem that other people were confused and comparing it to protein.

And I completely understand people not understanding the studies.

That's why like in the case of Pepti-Plex, I provided a very detailed and explanatory write up and then provided a link to the Price Plow article on PeptiStrong, which I thought they did a great job with, and I also posted a link (after someone else did, thank you) to a podcast from a gentleman at Nuritas explaining PeptiStrong very in depth.

That's also why I write the way I do and present things the way that I do. I understand why a lot of companies like to present things as super sciencey because that impresses a lot of people and some people thing product or ingredient xyz must be great so they run buy it. But I prefer to present things in a way to where I break the science down to where the average person can understand it.

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
I wanted to let everyone know that we changed the sale end date to October 15th.
Picking some up for sure; going to do last 8 weeks of my cut with pepti-plex, x gels and Phosphatidic Acid xt. I'm sure with the plethora of benefits of pepti- plex recovery should be no issue even deep into a cut.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yet I rarely, if ever, see people point those things out. It's like because its being touted as magical fantasy land BS, people want to believe that they can gain or lose 30 lbs. in a month so badly that its like they just want to blindly believe it.
That’s the secret! You can gain AND lose 30 pounds at the same time!!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Picking some up for sure; going to do last 8 weeks of my cut with pepti-plex, x gels and Phosphatidic Acid xt. I'm sure with the plethora of benefits of pepti- plex recovery should be no issue even deep into a cut.
thats nice .. i have someone testing out phosphatic acid XT + pepti plex + super swole and amazed what i am seeing his results.

Xgels is a great addition, its just not for everyone but if you can handle it i love the addition.

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
thats nice .. i have someone testing out phosphatic acid XT + pepti plex + super swole and amazed what i am seeing his results.

Xgels is a great addition, its just not for everyone but if you can handle it i love the addition.
Loving super swole right now,pumps are unreal, close to surpassing x gels. Superswole sounds like a great addition to x gels, have to try that combo as well

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Loving super swole right now,pumps are unreal, close to surpassing x gels. Superswole sounds like a great addition to x gels, have to try that combo as well
that would be nice .. xgels is more then a pump product imo although it does shine there the most

i remember i did for a month back in the day xgels + agmatine alone and it was ridiculous literally stayed in the gym till biceps couldnt handle it anymore and got numb

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm glad that you're liking Super Swole caps.

It's very underrated on here and is a great product, not just for pumps but also for cardiovascular and endothelial health.

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Ok my ups guy blocked my front door peephole 🕳 with peptiplex today so this stuff better be good lol 🚪📦

How is 4 preworkout only?

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ok my ups guy blocked my front door peephole 🕳 with peptiplex today so this stuff better be good lol 🚪📦

How is 4 preworkout only?
You could do 4 caps once per day or 2 caps twice per day, whichever you'd prefer.

I'm looking forward to your feedback.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love this! I'm 54 and plan on doing a solid stack to be amazing and shredded for year 55. Also getting back into my best form after a few heart attacks 😆. Thinking of a few months of solo Pepti-Plex to guage its effects, then stack with Anabolic XT, Lean Edge, and whatever else that might be enticing.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I love this! I'm 54 and plan on doing a solid stack to be amazing and shredded for year 55. Also getting back into my best form after a few heart attacks 😆. Thinking of a few months of solo Pepti-Plex to guage its effects, then stack with Anabolic XT, Lean Edge, and whatever else that might be enticing.
Thank you. I think and hope that you'll really enjoy Pepti-Plex.

That should be a great stack for you. I'm running a pretty comprehensive stack with Pepti-Plex, Anabolic XT, Anabolic Effect, Recomp20, and Phosphatidic Acid XT. I just added back in Lean Edge myself as my focus for the next month or so is going to be on still trying to build muscle but also on trying to get a little leaner as well.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have not tried PeptiStrong yet but honestly, more I dig into it, more interesting it gets.
This seems like a perfect supplement for fast recovery and muscle health in general. That means better results!
I will definitely buy and give it a honest try.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This thread just got serious!
You can take it whenever you want. In the morning, before bed, prior workout, with food, without food. It does not matter according to the Nuritas. The most important thing is to take it daily.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think that is a good point and also just that the question kind of misses the point, trying to say what is better or stronger is always (pretty much always) the wrong question. It takes too many things for granted. What are your goals? What are other factors of your diet? Your training? Your situation? These things are all just tools to nudge us in the right direction and what one person's limiting factor is won't be the same as another individuals and we all have different needs and priorities.

Protein plus leucine? Probably only the best option if protein bolus is small and doesn't contain enough leucine as is (most cases boosting leucine above a certain threshold doesn't help). Protein plus Peptistrong? Probably best for someone looking to improve recovery between sessions by boosting specific myokines, increasing protein synthesis, and decreasing protein breakdown. Protein plus PA? Probably best for anyone who wants to improve their training as PA boosts the same MTOR signalling pathways that just training does.

Fwiw I don't think you need to combine Peptistrong with protein at the same time. More studies may help determine what may be ideal, but in the 14 day study they didn't dose on the day of the final test so it wasn't necessary to show benefits in that way.
PA boost the mTOR signaling activation and amplify it by direct binding to its FKBP12-rapamycin binding domain thru PA->LPA->subsequent binding to endothelial differentiation gene receptors on the cell surface.

PeptiStrong and PA is sweet combo even there are many cool and good combinations such as taking it with X-Gels, Anabolic XT/Anabolic Effect +++. Steve has nice running combo which I find interesting

Last edited:

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
PA boost the mTOR signaling activation and amplify it by direct binding to its FKBP12-rapamycin binding domain thru PA->LPA->subsequent binding to endothelial differentiation gene receptors on the cell surface.

PeptiStrong and PA is sweet combo even there are many cool and good combinations such as taking it with X-Gels, Anabolic XT/Anabolic Effect +++. Steve has nice running combo which I find interesting
Glad to see you weighing in! Thank you for the info!

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Peptistrong will be ran Solo to see what is doing for me. 3 months.
First month 2.4g and then 4.8g
Then full stack after the Solo run.
And fyi, I buy all my supps. Its not sponsored :)
I cannot wait to hear your feedback

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
I felt it on a jog. Second day in. Not going to lie. Something was up!

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
That is one godly stack!!

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just out of curiosity, what daily dose do you run the Epi-Plex?

DaveMcNaul

DaveMcNaul

Awards
  • Established
Are you running all of the at the same time ?
Could you please a short explanation about the results with them? Each ingredient :)

Thanks!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have not tried PeptiStrong yet but honestly, more I dig into it, more interesting it gets.
This seems like a perfect supplement for fast recovery and muscle health in general. That means better results!
I will definitely buy and give it a honest try.
Nice to see you on here. Thank you for posting.

I agree - I think PeptiStrong is excellent for recovery and muscle health, and Pepti-Plex builds a really strong formula around it for improved recovery, endurance, blood flow, etc.

I think a lot of people don't fully understand the importance of muscle health and recovery and how it can lead us to being healthier, getting better results, and also to allowing everything else we take to benefit us more.

I also think that PeptiStrong is one of those things where the methods of action are so complex that its hard for a lot of people to wrap their head around, which is understandable because a lot of it is methods of action that people aren't used to seeing; which makes it super exciting to me.

It's great to see you excited about it too with your level of knowledge on things. I'm looking very forward to hearing your feedback if you try it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Thank you for posting that.

I think the mTOR aspects of PeptiStrong confuse some people and lead them to thinking that Pepti-Plex and Phosphatidic Acid XT are an either or type of thing, when they actually make for an incredible stack.

I've personally been going all out in trying to build back a lot of the muscle I lost since the accident. I've been stacking Anabolic XT, Anabolic Effect, Recomp20, Phosphatidic Acid XT, and Pepti-Plex together and going for a baseline minimum of 300 grams protein per day.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm looking forward to hearing how you like it solo and when stacking it with other things.

You've tried so many different things and are so consistent and also in tune with your regimen that I'm excited to see how you like it.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
it pisses me off that Core Nutritionals has released this ingredient in their new core bolic product. Just seems like a copy. I hate this industry sometimes.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it pisses me off that Core Nutritionals has released this ingredient in their new core bolic product. Just seems like a copy. I hate this industry sometimes.
I wouldnt say its directly copy :)
This is pretty common with every ingredient which is interesting :) From Creatine to plant steroids etc. "Everyone" wants to sell exciting and new ingredients.

And we know SNS stands for quality so we know we get whats written on the label :)

Last edited:

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Why does you hate this but when sns release it after glaxon labs you are OK with it? I love SNS but you are wrong to hate core nutritional because they release a product on their own with one similar ingredient

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ya I don't think it is surprising to see other companies with PeptiStrong releases. Core is pretty big so they don't surprise me, I'd be more worried about smaller companies or those with poor quality control trying to pass off products with it.

SNS Pepti-plex is so well rounded though. It really attacks stuff from a unique angle that Steve has kind of alluded to with the benefits of anti-aging, although it really can benefit anyone wanting more muscle and recovery. The senolytic effects of Senactiv, endothelial health benefits of the tea extracts, and the muscle building and preservation benefits of Apigenin add some nice rounding out benefits in the formula next to the PeptiStrong.

Last edited: