7,8-benz is an amazing testosterone booster and is something I no longer ever go without in a PCT. For a product like 1-T, Sustain Alpha, where the main active is the 7,8-benz is going to be an exceptional PCT product and is certainly all you would need to optimize your hormonal panel.
I've personally gotten bloodwork on a 7,8-benz product, and I was blown away by the results. The way it effects your LH production is quite possibly the most effective for testosterone output and optimization.
Adding in TCF-1 for further testosterone production is going to blow you away. You have no idea what you're in for.
Adding in something like Toco-8 would greatly benefit your PCT as well. It's certainly not necessary, but your reaction to the Sustain Alpha will be that much greater. Adding in Toco-8 would be like supercharging your hormonal rebound. I wouldn't go without it.