PCT of the DemiGods!!!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This will be a partly sponsored Olympus Labs PCT run.

I want to thank G0Hardorgohom, MrKleen73, and Olympus labs for providing me with 2 bottles of Strength and 1 bottle of Ostarine to run during my 2 months PCT.

To Summarize:
I had a pretty amazing cycle with OL's DMZ and Tr3st. My goal was to put on as much strength as possible on my bench and squat and I put 60lbs on my bench and 100lbs on my squat. Not bad for a first cycle if you ask me.

The log of that cycle can be found here:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/251563-olympic-labs-tr3st.html

Now I want to put a disclaimer up...the success of this PCT will be in my ability to keep the strength gains I made. Diet and rest WILL BE heavily affected due to school so we can consider this log as an extreme case log. Stress will be at an all time high. This log will really put OL's products to the test. Their prohormones are feaking phenomenal....lets see how their natty products stack up!

Here is the sponsored stack:
Ostar1ne (sponsored)
Str3ngth (sponsored)

Everything below is unsponsored:

Pharma Grade HCG (script)
Pharma Grade Nolva (script)
Pharma Grade Exemestane (Script) also known as Aromasin
OL Ep1c
OL TUDCA
AI Cycle Support
AI DAA
SNS Bulbine
SNS Reduce Xt
SNS growth factor
Omega Sports T-Force (Fadogia)

Overkill? Yes....Will this be a fun ride....we will see.

Here is the Breakdown of how everything will be run:

The Heavy Hitters:
Nolva(mg): 20/20/10/10
HCG(iu's EOD): 500/500/0/0 -----> feel free to comment on this
Aromasin(mg): 20/20/20/20

The support crew:
Ostarine: 10mg for 6-8 weeks (can't decide)
Strength: 4 caps a day for 8 weeks
TUDCA: 1000/1000/750/750/500-250 until bottle runs out
Cycle Support: 2/2/1 scoop until bottle runs out
Ep1c: 2 caps a day for 8 weeks
Reduce Xt 0/2/3/4/3/3/3/2/2
growth factor: 5 caps pre-bed

OTC Testboosting Stack:
DAA: 6/6/6/6/3 until bottle runs out
Bulbine: 2 caps a day
Fadogia: 4 caps a day

I have some eliminate left over which I may add after ther aromasin, to keep estrogen in check while on DAA.

The PCT will start Saturday with 20mg Nolva, 500iu HCG and 20mg Aromasin.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Damn! I am about to complete week 2 of PCT from a 6 week EP15TANE cycle. Gained 18lbs and loved it. Would love to have been able to include STR3NGTH and Osta in my PCT but could not afford to do so. Running Nolva, DAA and SUP3R PCT. I am sure the addition of STR3NGTH and Osta would help me to retain more of my gains but I will have to make do with what I've got. Olympus Labs .... awesome products that really work. When money allows in the future I will surely run another Oly Labs cycle and include these additional items in my PCT.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn that is an epic PCT. I would not run HCG during PCT though. Blast it a few weeks before you start your PCT.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Spoke to the Dr. about that before i started my cycle. Told him the cycle layout and what I would be running. He recommended that for my cycle at my age the HCG at the beginning of PCT should be more then enough stacked with the Nolva and aromasin. He did mention if it went 12+weeks he would have recommended otherwise.

We will be running bloods to make sure everything is back to normal probably about a month or two after PCT.

So we will see how it goes.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Here is the quick workout I had tonight:

Bench:
bar warmup
135x10
225x5
315x1
365x3x2x2

Close grip 30second rest intervals
135x25x10x10x8x4

Band tricep pull downs 1 set till failure

back to studying

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
After looking up some more research I think im gonna change up my HCG/Nolva protocol a bit.

HCG(ius)
Week 1: 1000/1000/500
Week 2: 500/500/500
Week 3: 500/250/250

Going 3 weeks with the 3rd week tapering the dose will allow for the nolvadex a little more time to increase LH signaling while keeping the testes producing test. Im looking at possibly having the first few shots be at 2500 to 1000ius. The research in testicular desensitization to HCG seems to indicate the fear of desensitization occurring have been a bit exaggerated. Still researching this.

Nolva: 40/20/20/10/10
Im not sure if going to 40 that first week will add any benefit. still researching

Aromasin will stay at 20-25mg a day

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Been a heck of a weekend. Started pct, will update later today.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So PCT on saturday and sunday was 20mg nolvadex.

Monday and Today was 1000ius HCG, 20mg Nolva, 20mg Aromasin.

Saturday I took a 25.5 hour drive and the minutes I arrives on sunday I moved everything up to the apartment. I was up a total of around 36 hours. Monday I started to feel pretty crappy and Tuesday I was all out sick. Im pretty sure I just pushed myself too hard.

I also started the OTC stack on Monday. I havent gotten to the gym and probably wont have a good workout till late this week early next week. Im still feeling pretty fragged. Im gonna let my body rest up.

Ostarine is at 10mg
Strength is 4 caps
DAA 6g
Fadogia is 4 caps
Bulbine 2 caps

Tonight will be the first night I add in growth factor.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Finally starting to feel a lot better. Dosing has stayed the same. May hit up the gym today and do a light intro workout.

Ive been vomitting for the past few days so my diet has been crap. Getting sick at the beginning of PCT is never a good thing.

Ostarine is at 10mg
Strength is 4 caps
Ep1c 2 caps a day
DAA 6g
Fadogia is 4 caps
Bulbine 2 caps
Growth factor 5 caps pre-bed

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Finally feeling healthy again. Weighed in at 234 this morning. IM really surprised because I havent been able to eat much or even train this week.

Im thinking the Ostarine may start kicking in. Feeling a bit more muscle fullness. This week im taking it easy in the gym and slowly getting back into the groove.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So yesterday's workout was easier then I thought it woud be. After being out for a week and not eating or lifting i expected to come back winded. But my cardio was better and the weights still felt light. Very surprised.

Sumo Deadlift: No chalk or belt needed
135x10
225x10
315x7
340x7
340x7

No belt squats: --> starting to slowly add these.
135x7
225x7
225x7

Cable Row/Cable pulldown superset for 3 sets
Band pull aparts

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for joining edje!!

So today went a lot better then expected. Its the middle of my 2nd week of PCT and I have lost absolutely nothing from the end of my cycle.

Bench:
135x10
225x5
315x1
365x2x2x2
315x7

Incline:
245x5x5x4---> the 5th rep my leg slipped from under me(floor was wet) and my form broke down bad. Weight came down and that was the end of it. I tweaked my shoulder. I was blessed that it was only 245 or that might have been ugly.

Close grip
135x15x12x10...by this time my shoulder was hurting pretty bad so I called it

15 minutes on the elliptical.

Not bad at all. Biggest thing im noticing is that the weight still feels as light as it did while I was on, however my ability to recover between sets has improved out of no where. Starting next week I think I can slowly increase the volume of my workouts.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Quick squat day.

Squat: No knee wraps. Just a belt

135x7
225x5
315x3
405x1
495x1

Gym was about to close so I did 5 sets of leg curls and leg extensions back to back with no rest.

So while I was on cycle this was my best non-knee wrapped squat. So i still have yet to lose anything. Now I wanna start building on this via adding reps and sets with 495.

Breaking out pretty bad. Guessing its the HCG. I have one more week of HCG.

Im looking like im leaning out a bit. Not too much but im not looking as tubby lol

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like pct is going smooth.

Nice:)

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Really smooth.

Only question is should I stop the ostarine when I stop the nolva.... Your thoughts?

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So im pretty much sold on Ostarine, Epic, and Strength.

I have run all the other T-boosters before but none have given the results im feeling now. Increased muscle fullness, increased cardio, maintenance of strength after getting sick. Im really eager to go to the gym next week being that this has been the first week in PCT Ive been healthy and eating appropriately.

Now im thinking on stacking Epic and ArA. Also looking into amentomax...which is alluring cause its 22 bucks and seems to have some good reviews.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Didn't catch your question. Not sure what you mean;)
Haha you didnt catch my question because of my poor phrasing. I fixed it but the question was should i stop the ostarine when I stop the nolva?

I have 3 options

1) Stop 1 week before nolva cessation (so nova for 6 weeks and ostarine for 5)
2) Stop at the same time as nolva
3) Continue past nova

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha you didnt catch my question because of my poor phrasing. I fixed it but the question was should i stop the ostarine when I stop the nolva?

I have 3 options

1) Stop 1 week before nolva cessation (so nova for 6 weeks and ostarine for 5)
2) Stop at the same time as nolva
3) Continue past nova
Hard question. Basicly all 3 options have their place.

Personally I took osta passed my serm at a low dose.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think I will play it safe and run it 4-5 weeks and then run nolva for 6 weeks. Kleen gave me that suggestion and as far as hpta recovery is concerned, this may be the best option.

This will also allow me to run a second cycle with Ostarine at the forefront.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I will play it safe and run it 4-5 weeks and then run nolva for 6 weeks. Kleen gave me that suggestion and as far as hpta recovery is concerned, this may be the best option. This will also allow me to run a second cycle with Ostarine at the forefront.
This is exactly what I did. Osta for 4 weeks at 10mg. Nolvadex, sup3r PCT and exemestane for 2 weeks past Osta. And that left me enough to run this Ostar1ne cycle I'm doing now.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This is exactly what I did. Osta for 4 weeks at 10mg. Nolvadex, sup3r PCT and exemestane for 2 weeks past Osta. And that left me enough to run this Ostar1ne cycle I'm doing now.
How are you dosing Ostarine now?

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you not going to taper your AI? I've heard that one needs to even with a suicidal AI and I've seen many who do not... I've also seen many people extend their AI past their SERM

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Are you not going to taper your AI? I've heard that one needs to even with a suicidal AI and I've seen many who do not... I've also seen many people extend their AI past their SERM
I will definitly run it past the serm. And I will probably taper it to a lower dose so it can serve as the AI during my OTC only stack. WHen it runs out I have Eliminate on hand and will start using that.

Im staking DAA, bulbine, and Fadogia so I really want to have something to regulate estrogen.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How are you liking it so far? And how long you planning to run it?
Loving it. Actually running a log on it in cycle info forum. Ostar1ne/Ep1c 7 week recomp.

Pumped all the time. Vascular as hell. Strength starting to kick in. Already seeing changes in the mirror on maintenance.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Loving it. Actually running a log on it in cycle info forum. Ostar1ne/Ep1c 7 week recomp.

Pumped all the time. Vascular as hell. Strength starting to kick in. Already seeing changes in the mirror on maintenance.
Ill find your log and follow. This is def an OL stack I will repeat.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Monday I hit some biceps. Nothing crazy but some concentration curls, seated hammer curls, and EZ curl bar preacher curls.

Yesterday was a day off.

Today I go to the gym and im tossed between pulls...bench....or both.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Update:

Last night was a push pull night:

Bench:
135x7
225x7
315x1
365x2x2x1x2

Sumo Deadlift:
185x1
365x10
365 --> here I hit a rep then brought it down to my sticking point, paused, then brought it back up for 5 or so reps

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I will play it safe and run it 4-5 weeks and then run nolva for 6 weeks. Kleen gave me that suggestion and as far as hpta recovery is concerned, this may be the best option.

This will also allow me to run a second cycle with Ostarine at the forefront.
Good call

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just giving an update. Feeling an increase in my recovery rate. Studying a lot but I will be doing some cardio today and some legs tomorrow.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am in my last two weeks of Nolva. I dropped the Ostarine today. RIght now I have 2 weeks of Nolva at 10mg a day and I will start tapering the Exemestane next week.

Last night I had time to do some squats:

Squats:
135x5
225x5
315x3
405x1
495x1x1
405x5

Leg Press and Leg Curl superset for 3 sets.

Good day. Added another set at 495. Next week Ill add another set. Slowly increase my volume. 495 definitly felt lighter, and almost like I could have hit doubles. But I played it safe cause I was limping around the gym due to a sharp pain in my glute. No idea what I could have done, but it was enough to to let me know I shouldnt push my luck.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So this is the first week im off ostarine like I said previously and it appears that the transition has been smooth. I havent lost any strength.

Bench workout: This was an interesting workout being my right trap was really bugging me. COuldnt really turn my head or look up making squeezing and holding a godo position almost impossible.

Bench:
135x10
225x5
315x4
365x2x2
365 with slingshot x5

Incling dumbells:
75x8
95x8
100x8x8

The rest of the workout was super set after super set with chest fly, rear felt flies, and various chest machines. It was really more of a HIIT session with weights. My trap was bothering me so I decided to do this instead of pushing it. I was very surprised I was still able ot press 365.

Nolva 10mg
Aromasin 25mg EOD
Ep1c is 2 pre workout and 1 on non-workout days
Strength is at 4 caps a day
DAA is 6 g
Growth Factor is 5 caps pre-bed 5-6 nights a week
Fadogia 1200mg
Reduce XT 3 caps a day

Bulbine will be re-started at 1-2 caps a day when The nolva is finished.

As of right now PCT is going super smooth considering Im crazy busy and unable ot really focus on my training. I havent lost any strength and actually Im starting to slowly get stronger. Strength gains are starting to slowly pick up. The 2nd month of the natty stuff I expect to be a lot more impressive.

Right now Im considering buying another bottle of Ep1c with some ArA and Amentomax to run that after PCT is finished. Im loving Ep1c. Its a great pre-workout addition.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Almost forgot to post my deadlift workout this friday:

Deadlift:
370x7x7x7 ---> will increase 5lbs next week

BOR:
135x15x15x15x till failure

Then after this went back to studying.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
PCT for this week:

Nolva 10mg
Aromasin 12.5mg

Epic: 2 pre workout
Strength: 4 a day with 2 preworkout
T-Force: 4 caps a day
DAA: 3-6 g
Reduce XT: 3 caps a day
Growth factor pre-bed

I still take 1 scoop cycle support and 250-500mg of Tudca a day.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Personally...yes. No science behind it...just anecdotal for me personally.

I tried 3g first time I ran DAA and didnt notice much. I started 6g and thats where it seems to shine for me.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Personally...yes. No science behind it...just anecdotal for me personally.

I tried 3g first time I ran DAA and didnt notice much. I started 6g and thats where it seems to shine for me.
Taken all at once, or split dose?

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Depending on what I want

Split 3x3 if I want a pre-workout dose.

Taken all once if I want a nootropic effect pre-study

Taken all at once if I want to a raging libido for the wifey.

FOr me the key is hitting 6g. Splitting the dose has full day effect while the bolus gives me immediate effects. However as far as testboosting is concerned, what I noticed on 3g only was little to no effects in the gym. At 6g moderate gains were noted in the area of strength but nothing for endurance.

3g doesnt give me much of a libido boost but 6g does. I also notice the boys significantly lower on 6g then 3g.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Depending on what I want Split 3x3 if I want a pre-workout dose. Taken all once if I want a nootropic effect pre-study Taken all at once if I want to a raging libido for the wifey. FOr me the key is hitting 6g. Splitting the dose has full day effect while the bolus gives me immediate effects. However as far as testboosting is concerned, what I noticed on 3g only was little to no effects in the gym. At 6g moderate gains were noted in the area of strength but nothing for endurance. 3g doesnt give me much of a libido boost but 6g does. I also notice the boys significantly lower on 6g then 3g.
Thanks man

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
anytime

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just a quick update.

Had an exam today and have another tomorrow so I just ran to the gym did 20minutes of cardio with a light and fast shoulder workout.

Machine Military: 8 sets
Side laterals 4 sets
rear delt laterals 4 sets

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wow!!! What a week!! Sorry for the lack of updates:

So today was the last day of Nolva. Not its all OTC stuff for the next month or so.

Got my lipids tested today in a wellness screening:
LDL: 54
HDL:47
Triglercerides: 62
Total Chol: 112

So looks like my lipids are just fine. I'll get a full blood workup probably in another 4 weeks.

Ive had two workouts:

Thursday: I didnt have enough time for a full workout so I split it into 2 workouts!
Squat:
495 x 2 (PR) x 1

Workout 2
Leg Press:
4 plates each side: 10x10x10
6 plates each side: 10x10x10x15

Leg extension for 5 sets of 10
Leg Curls for 4 sets of 10 then one drop set till failure
Cardio was walking for 40 minutes

Bench Day I was pressed for time so I did the entire workout in 25 minutes

Bench:
135x20
225x5
315x1x1
365(1 minutes rest intervals)x1x1x1
315(1 minutes rest intervals)x3x2x1

Close grip (30 second rest intervals)
135x10x10x10x10

Tricep extension bench press(135) superset : 1 set to failure

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Quick Deadlift Workout. Im thinking on hitting the same weight next week only to get an extra set in before I move up. Im gonna move my upper back work to wednesday probably.

Deadlift:
135x7
225x7
315x2
375x7x7

Then I decided to get a quick bench session in

135x5
225x5
315x5

Then I did 10 minutes of cardio and 5 minutes of stretching. Back to studying