PBOLD -New Products at ANDRO FACTORY?

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
This will be wet-ish compound. TN's original P-Bold was quite try because it has ATD in it but this doesn't so gains will be wetter.

I'd stack it with 4-AD rather than 1-AD because 4-AD converts to testosterone and it's always good to have test in your system during the cycle. It helps to combat lethargy and libido loss.

Bulk-up has 4-DHEA in it and has much more actives than AMS 4-AD has so low-dose Bulk-up would be a good option too.

I second this. If you had to choose I would go with the 4-AD or Bulk-Up. Of course if it was me I would lean towards Bulk-Up(4-AD based) for my test base and would use both P-BOLD and the 1AD. Thats just me though and I have many cycles under my belt. If you have not used anything hormonal yet I would use Bulk-Up first. Once you know how you respond to BU you can then add in the others one at a time to get an idea of how you like them.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ummm, I think it does have ATD :p
I saw the label today and didn't notice ATD there but I guess I was wrong. Sorry for confusion.

ATD will definitely makes those gains more dry.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
I second this. If you had to choose I would go with the 4-AD or Bulk-Up. Of course if it was me I would lean towards Bulk-Up(4-AD based) for my test base and would use both P-BOLD and the 1AD. Thats just me though and I have many cycles under my belt. If you have not used anything hormonal yet I would use Bulk-Up first. Once you know how you respond to BU you can then add in the others one at a time to get an idea of how you like them.
I have done plenty of cycles. PH and AS. I just ask because I have some alpha mass I was wanting to run something with it. But I believe it is more 1-DHEA if I'm correct. PBold doesn't seem like it would go as well with it as bulk up. so bulk up seems to be the right idea...correct?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have done plenty of cycles. PH and AS. I just ask because I have some alpha mass I was wanting to run something with it. But I believe it is more 1-DHEA if I'm correct. PBold doesn't seem like it would go as well with it as bulk up. so bulk up seems to be the right idea...correct?
alpha mass is 1-dhea ur correct....so bulk up would compliment you with the 4dhea

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I never meant to assume you had no cycles under your belt. I just see people all the time taking 2-3 compounds when they have never taken any of them individually. As this is not the case for you I would say yes Bulk-Up would be the one to take if you had to choose one. Bulk-Up will do more to combat the lethargy and possible loss of libido some see with 1AD based products.

NonyaBidness

Awards
I would LOVE to log P-Bold, or any of your products.

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
P-BOLD logs should be going up shortly guys. I think your going to love the improvements since Taurus had it. There have been some significant changes!

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Once i get my P-BOLD in, i will start up my log Immediately. im just getting stuff together for PCT in the mean time.

I already can tell P-BOLD is going to be amazing!! & Cant wait to make it visible to everyone else here.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So you've just added the CR+P and lowered the recommended dose? Does it still need to be held under the tongue? Isn't there a threshold of what can be absorbed through the mucosal membrane at one time?
You can still take more than 3ml a day. If you take more than that, I suggest taking it in at least two separate doses. It's always good to take it few times a day so blood levels will be more stable.

And yes, P-BOLD has HPB-cyclodextrin in it so you are supposed to keep it under your tongue.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What changed with the formula that suggests 1 serving 3ml? The old was 6ml multiple times a day. People were running it more and seeing better results at 8-10ml 3-4 servings a day.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And if I'm not mistaken the half like is about 4 hours? Meaning 20 hours of the day the product isn't present? Hmmm

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
You can still take more than 3ml a day. If you take more than that, I suggest taking it in at least two separate doses. It's always good to take it few times a day so blood levels will be more stable.

And yes, P-BOLD has HPB-cyclodextrin in it so you are supposed to keep it under your tongue.
Just curious since the label makes no mention of that.

What changed with the formula that suggests 1 serving 3ml? The old was 6ml multiple times a day. People were running it more and seeing better results at 8-10ml 3-4 servings a day.
Actually I believe the old was 4-8ml. Also, the new P-Bold seems much more expensive, making dosing that high cost prohibitive.

And if I'm not mistaken the half like is about 4 hours? Meaning 20 hours of the day the product isn't present? Hmmm
This is my concern too, along with being told before that taking more the 2ml at a time wouldn't be good as the mucosal membrane would only absorb so much. Would love to hear Eric chime in on this, since this was his baby.

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established

Actually I believe the old was 4-8ml. Also, the new P-Bold seems much more expensive, making dosing that high cost prohibitive.

This is my concern too, along with being told before that taking more the 2ml at a time wouldn't be good as the mucosal membrane would only absorb so much. Would love to hear Eric chime in on this, since this was his baby.
17aHydroxy-Pregna-1,4-Diene-3,20-Dione 20 mg
17aHydroxy-Pregna-1,4,6-Triene-3,20-Dione 5 mg
120 serving
Serving size 1 ml

This is the amount in the old Pro EQ.^

17aHydroxy-Pregna-1, 4-Diene-3, 20-Dione 60mg
18aHydroxy-Pregna-1,4, 6-Triene-3, 20-Dione 15mg
per 3ml 40 servings so you could also take 120 1ml servings
Here is P-BOLD^

Would it be better to take 1ml 3 times a day? Yes IMO it would be. Will more people stick to the program if dosed once per day? Absolutely.

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
I guess I'm curious from what changes have been made that would make it so that it would be effective at a once a day dose, as this is whats recommended on the label, that's all. Would be cool if the formulator could weigh in.

The only reason I mentioned the dose is that I found it interesting that the recommended for the new P-Bold was below the minimum recommended by the Taurus version of P-Bold. Had the efficiency been improved? How is the 24 hour release achieved?

17aHydroxy-Pregna-1,4-Diene-3,20-Dione 20 mg
17aHydroxy-Pregna-1,4,6-Triene-3,20-Dione 5 mg
120 serving
Serving size 1 ml

This is the amount in the old Pro EQ.^

17aHydroxy-Pregna-1, 4-Diene-3, 20-Dione 60mg
18aHydroxy-Pregna-1,4, 6-Triene-3, 20-Dione 15mg
per 3ml 40 servings so you could also take 120 1ml servings
Here is P-BOLD^

Would it be better to take 1ml 3 times a day? Yes IMO it would be. Will more people stick to the program if dosed once per day? Absolutely.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess I'm curious from what changes have been made that would make it so that it would be effective at a once a day dose, as this is whats recommended on the label, that's all. Would be cool if the formulator could weigh in.

The only reason I mentioned the dose is that I found it interesting that the recommended for the new P-Bold was below the minimum recommended by the Taurus version of P-Bold. Had the efficiency been improved? How is the 24 hour release achieved?

The idea here is time release. P-Bold much like Bulk-Up uses CP+R Once a Day technology (this article was written for Bulk-Up but applies to the rest as well).
Being a cyclodextrin solution you get the immediate blood saturation and it is followed by a time release for the rest of the day.

This should also answer any questions one would have about it only being a 3ml dose. The CP+R technology also enhances the absorption of prohormones and helps them bypass the stomach and liver. Taurus' version did not have this, which is why people were dosing it so "high."

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The idea here is time release. P-Bold much like Bulk-Up uses CP+R Once a Day technology (this article was written for Bulk-Up but applies to the rest as well).
Being a cyclodextrin solution you get the immediate blood saturation and it is followed by a time release for the rest of the day.

This should also answer any questions one would have about it only being a 3ml dose. The CP+R technology also enhances the absorption of prohormones and helps them bypass the stomach and liver. Taurus' version did not have this, which is why people were dosing it so "high."

good information fl3x....also makes it much easier for ppl who don't want to carry their whole supplement stash around with them all day

NonyaBidness

Awards
good information fl3x....also makes it much easier for ppl who don't want to carry their whole supplement stash around with them all day
This is cool. A once a day ph/ds stack would be amazing, especially if it could have an effective dose in a single pill. 60 pills, 60 days plus cycle support and pct would be astounding.

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
This is cool. A once a day ph/ds stack would be amazing, especially if it could have an effective dose in a single pill. 60 pills, 60 days plus cycle support and pct would be astounding.

Well all in one pill is a little tough to do with our CR+P absorption system but both BULK-UP and P-BOLD are once a day dosing!

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Thanks FL3X :), I wasn't sure if it was just that or there was some esters or some thing else going on. I can't say I'm convinced yet, but I'll be following the logs once they kick off. Do you know if the loggers will be using the 3ml once a day or going for a higher dose. I hope this can perform as multi dosing is a pain!

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
Thanks FL3X :), I wasn't sure if it was just that or there was some esters or some thing else going on. I can't say I'm convinced yet, but I'll be following the logs once they kick off. Do you know if the loggers will be using the 3ml once a day or going for a higher dose. I hope this can perform as multi dosing is a pain!
Being skeptic can be a prudent thing in our industry. I do not blame you. I am sure the logs and time will show P-BOLDS merits. Time will tell all.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool man, thanks for sticking around, hopefully these logs turn you on to our stuff :)

I believe the loggers are half expected to stick with the dosing protocol, but I actually wouldn't mind seeing a log where someone did it differently.

My main concern with users splitting up the dosage is they wouldn't get the full effects.
One of the theories behind the once a day dosing is to give the body a rest, or a break, from the hormones if you will, allowing a short period of time for HPTA stimulation and to avoid a 24 hour suppression.
What that means is basically an easier recovery in PCT. You'll make gains on cycle while not completely suppressing natural hormone production.

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
As you all might have noticed "WE HAVE COMPLETELY SOLD OUT OF P-BOLD"!!!

That was fast.

We were anticipating it flying off the shelves.. but not quiet so literally..

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
That's it we're out! I warned you and apparently you listened - we are SOLD OUT!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Yes 4-8 was the recommendation but people weren't getting the good results until they went to 8-10 from what I followed.

I also remember reading 2 ml was all the body could absorb at a given time.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Now here is a useful response. Thank you Justin!

JD261985

Banned
Awards
So run it for ten weeks? Wait are ya'll serious I paid for a second bottle of PBold on the 9th and its still processing and no one will respond to my email and the money has already been taken out of my account and you are out of stock!! So where is my bottle!!??

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As you all might have noticed "WE HAVE COMPLETELY SOLD OUT OF P-BOLD"!!!

That was fast.

We were anticipating it flying off the shelves.. but not quiet so literally..
That's crazy. I checked stock earlier today and saw two left. I was going to spread the word but by the time I checked back they were gone!

JD261985

Banned
Awards
That's crazy. I checked stock earlier today and saw two left. I was going to spread the word but by the time I checked back they were gone!
Why is my bottle still processing I ordered it almost a week ago?? The money has been taken out of my account

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why is my bottle still processing I ordered it almost a week ago?? The money has been taken out of my account
shoot me your order info and etc ill get this looked into for you

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established

This just goes to show that lot's of people love their EQ/BOLD and it''s nice to have P-BOLD, a legal option, to fill the void left. I wanted to get on this soon myself but it looks like I will have to wait a bit.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok seriously I bought p bold from andro factory waiting for products for over a week. Spent roughly 150 dollars for two bottles and PHF supplements is selling two bottles for 54 dollars!!!!!????? **** that **** that's bull****!
That's only for one bottle. Product description shows 120ml.
Regardless, that is a very low price and I'm guessing they're selling at a loss. Other places are charging 70 and upwards.
You could contact CS and see if your bottles haven't shipped yet, in which case you could probably ask for your money back.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
That's only for one bottle. Product description shows 120ml.
Regardless, that is a very low price and I'm guessing they're selling at a loss. Other places are charging 70 and upwards.
You could contact CS and see if your bottles haven't shipped yet, in which case you could probably ask for your money back.
Dude I edited that shyt. That should not have shown up. I erased that post just disregard it I was wrong. Sorry about that

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
It's coming back in stock!!! There's 15 now and 150 on it's way!

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
It's coming back in stock!!! There's 15 now and 150 on it's way!
That's good news. Glad we did not have to be out for too long. Sometimes it takes months for things to be restocked glad people will not have to wait that long for more P-BOLD.

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
We're are trying not to put you guys through that. We know how important it is to keep our products in stock. Especially with the high demanding ones.

profikoch

Awards
We're are trying not to put you guys through that. We know how important it is to keep our products in stock. Especially with the high demanding ones.
hahahahahahahahhah!!!! that PP ripoff even has a high demand??

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
hahahahahahahahhah!!!! that PP ripoff even has a high demand??
This thread is about P-BOLD. PP never carried anything similar. Thanks for your contribution and welcome to the forum.

profikoch

Awards
lol haters gone hate and trolls gone troll
not hating nor trolling - whole companys just a hilarious big joke
sells some powdered dog**** in a cheap ripoff "revolutionary delivery system" from PP

do you brains at androfactory actually use it, or just copy-paste stuff?

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
not hating nor trolling - whole companys just a hilarious big joke
sells some powdered dog**** in a cheap ripoff "revolutionary delivery system" from PP

do you brains at androfactory actually use it, or just copy-paste stuff?

How this is not bashing is difficult to understand. Ok we all know how you feel, you have said your peace please move on. Good day.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Is ATD a good enough of an anti estro for a p bold cycle or would a low dose letro be a good addition?

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
Is ATD a good enough of an anti estro for a p bold cycle or would a low dose letro be a good addition?
You should not need any anti-E on cycle. If you need something I would personally run DIM.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You should not need any anti-E on cycle. If you need something I would personally run DIM.
especially something as crazy as letro....the atd should be fine, but i don't have experience of atd on cycle at the moment so i can't really comment

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 9
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 39
PowerHouse555 Supplements 10
Todd boliek Supplements 4