PA's new 3-deoxy?

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
anyone got something more than crappy sales pitch...its in the new 17-HD. just looking for some real useful info rather than this rubbish!

The Authority in Pro-Hormone Technology and Hormone Modification Intelligence Patrick Arnold world renown chemist and founder of Proviant Technologies has recently discovered a new anabolic agent that is described technically as a competitive inhibitor of aromatase known as 3-Deoxy. Being a competitive inhibitor, 3-Deoxy is different than a "suicide inhibitor" (such as 6-OXO) as 3-Deoxy acts more quickly and stronger than any other type of estrogen regulation agent ever researched or discovered. A competitive inhibitor of aromatase kills circulating estrogen immediately. 3-Deoxy works faster because you don't have to wait for aromatase enzymes to be replenished as with suicide inhibitors as it lacks a 3-Oxygen molecule, hence the name. It will not easily metabolize so therefore in-vitro activity should correlate well with in-vivo potency, making the results almost immediately detectable. This is the perfect compound for natural bodybuilders looking for the strongest estrogen destroyer available or anyone using high dose testosterone injections.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im sure some pro baseball douscher will take this and get it banned in no time!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i want to know more on it and the studies behind it. and actually what it is.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
But is it better than a low dose of armidex, or letro that is like a third of the price? I need to start a thread about this topic...

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
5-androsten-17-one (3-deoxy DHEA)

registered trakemark of Proviant Technologies

got that off the label

gymrat8807

Awards
so far when i typed it in the search engine i got a ton of articles on it, but every damn one of them looks like spanish to the average person

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so far when i typed it in the search engine i got a ton of articles on it, but every damn one of them looks like spanish to the average person

i didnt get many when i searched it. mainly just some 16 fluoro steroidal abstracts i think

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No idea on this one. If anything, I'd check on that "other" forum for his explanation of it. He's perma-banned here or I'm sure he'd be following along.

If anyone finds anything, or if any sciencey guys can help, feel free! :)