Palo Alto Labs Introduces: ASPIRE36.... 36 Hours of FUN!!!!

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
Just bought my fist bottle. I thought it was going to be $30 it cost $50. oh well. it says i bought a months supply but the math only brings it out to 18 days. that's pretty much half a month supply.

edit: just remembered this was already answered. read that ill only really need to take it about 2 times a week. Ill prob need it more tho. i have a history of bad libido probs. cant wait to try this!!
If you bought it from our website, then yes it will be more expensive. 1 bottle from PAL's website is $49.99. Nutraplanet and other e-retailers will have it for the $30-35 range. Also, I really doubt you'll use a whole bottle in a month, if you do I'd be really surprised. This isnt something that should be taken even every other day. At most I would take it ever 3-4 days, so that means it would be 36-48 days.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i took 3 in 1 week. strength and endurance went way down. used up all my energy in bedroom,lol. i took 3 in 1 week but the 3rd one was on the 7th day so effect lasted through 10 days, pretty intense at that dosage. if you stacked it with paravol.........

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you bought it from our website, then yes it will be more expensive. 1 bottle from PAL's website is $49.99. Nutraplanet and other e-retailers will have it for the $30-35 range. Also, I really doubt you'll use a whole bottle in a month, if you do I'd be really surprised. This isnt something that should be taken even every other day. At most I would take it ever 3-4 days, so that means it would be 36-48 days.
wow cool thanks man.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i took 3 in 1 week. strength and endurance went way down. used up all my energy in bedroom,lol. i took 3 in 1 week but the 3rd one was on the 7th day so effect lasted through 10 days, pretty intense at that dosage. if you stacked it with paravol.........
ill do this dosage. but i think ill wait to have sex after w/o. im too selfish:twisted:

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
ill do this dosage. but i think ill wait to have sex after w/o. im too selfish:twisted:
haha I wouldn't take the Aspire before your workout....you might end up popping a tent with your athletic shorts :eek:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha I wouldn't take the Aspire before your workout....you might end up popping a tent with your athletic shorts :eek:
lmao. i seriously laughed out loud and my coworkers are just looking at me now.

liftitbig85

liftitbig85

Awards
  • Established

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
there arn't enough emoticons on here to rank up with how much I just laughed..that was great

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Seriously ryan aint lyin..some quick was doing squats in from of me 2 days after I took one and i had to look awayto avoid an embarrassing moment, cause I was wearing soccer shorts....no where to hide it...haha...

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
k quick question. I live in Orlando, FL. ordered the bottle today at around noon. going outa town friday 5pm. will my package arrive before i leave?

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
k quick question. I live in Orlando, FL. ordered the bottle today at around noon. going outa town friday 5pm. will my package arrive before i leave?
I would say yes, but I'm not 100%. It ships from southeastern Florida, so you're not too far away.

liftitbig85

liftitbig85

Awards
  • Established
damn...southeastern florida? i'm glad i'm in no rush or impatient about this stuff. it's going to take a good little trip to get to good 'ole Las Vegas. it's free, that's awesome, so it gets here when it gets here!

scrappydog

Awards
Are the bottles from the pal site shipping already?
When will NP have it?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
the PAL site is accepting orders for Aspire and they will ship tomorrow. NP should have it next Wednesday.
is the buy 3 get one free deal only gong to be for the pal sight or will it be at np also?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I might have to order direct... I have a honeymoon coming up soon!
thats why i ordered mine direct. were having our honeymoon saturday. going to be traveling europe.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats bro.

I'm heading to St. Lucia June 24
You too. man im jealous. I wanna go somewhere tropical. Im going to bahamas in a year. cant wait. hope ya have fun.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Congrats on the honeymoons fellaz, I had a friggin blast on mine (Cancun). I only WISH I could've taken a long some Aspire36, that would of been amazing. Sex was still hella good :thumbsup:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats on the honeymoons fellaz, I had a friggin blast on mine (Cancun). I only WISH I could've taken a long some Aspire36, that would of been amazing. Sex was still hella good :thumbsup:
I cant wait. Aspire will prob make my wife sleep the whole time tho.:yawn:

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
hmmm...takin an aspire after work..lol....Firday night is my "girlfriend night"....spend time with her tonight so I can get er goin with the boys on Saturday nights....its a brilliant plan really...So tonight i can use my aspire, please the girlfriend, and have saturday to golf and drink..=)

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
hmmm...takin an aspire after work..lol....Firday night is my "girlfriend night"....spend time with her tonight so I can get er goin with the boys on Saturday nights....its a brilliant plan really...So tonight i can use my aspire, please the girlfriend, and have saturday to golf and drink..=)
gah!! you golf? ... what y a shoot?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
6 handicap....used to play Junior tourny's all the time here, now just a green fee'er

liftitbig85

liftitbig85

Awards
  • Established
after a weeks worth of heavy lifting and such workouts i find it VERY hard to find my swing come saturdays...takes me about an hour at the range and a good few holes to get in the groove. i'm normally a 8 handicap- but since i've been training so hard its lookin more like 15. have you ever experienced this problem?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Awesome man, I am a 7-10. Depends on the time of year.

sweet....when I was in highschool i lived on the course all summer, and in the rink all winter.....those were the good ol days...growin up sucks eh

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
sweet....when I was in highschool i lived on the course all summer, and in the rink all winter.....those were the good ol days...growin up sucks eh
Most def....What clubs do you have?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
haha...oldies brutha..love my clubs!..old set of ping irons that were my dad's, got the heads put on steel shafts for me. I got a custom driver that my buddy made me, and an oddessy putter from when I was like 15....ill never change my clubs,

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
ohh? how long can you hit that custom (illegal) driver??

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
haha.....vvvveerrry far my friend....haha...
its funny, i hit the ball further when I was smaller (less muscle) cause I was a skinny flexible person, dont get me wrong, i still crush it (chicks dig the long ball!..haha)..

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Canada vs. US ....AM golf tourny..haha...whos in?

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
:dance: :dance: Got my sample in the mail today!! Can't wait to see how it stand s up to it's claim:thumbsup: !! Haha, I said stands up:trout: ! WIll let you guys know

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
:dance: :dance: Got my sample in the mail today!! Can't wait to see how it stand s up to it's claim:thumbsup: !! Haha, I said stands up:trout: ! WIll let you guys know
Ohhh boy! Can't wait to hear this man. I can tell these stories with Aspire are gunna get really freakin fun.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
sweet, let us know

ranger2000

Awards
Got mine Friday and it is still working today(Sunday) It is exactly what was promised and probably more. Can't wait to buy some!!!

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
Got mine Friday and it is still working today(Sunday) It is exactly what was promised and probably more. Can't wait to buy some!!!
Glad to hear you liked it! Aspire is some dayyyyyyum good stuff!

slapnuts

Awards
My wife literally sounded like a commercial for this product, but she had no clue I took anything.
Right out the gate, as soon as we were naked he was standing at full attention. Her comments were damn babe were you dreaming of this?
Other comments: Damn he felt big. Did you take an extra Paxil ( I take this and it makes me last longer). Aspire increased that time even more. You are still that hard??(after we were finished and I was cleaning up in the restroom).

It sounds like a cheesy infomercial I know, but this **** is LEGIT. However, I did have several sides too, but nothing major.
Slight pressure behind my eyes, headache all day and dry mouth. I ordered 3 bottle so it will be interesting to see if thos subside.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
My wife literally sounded like a commercial for this product, but she had no clue I took anything.
Right out the gate, as soon as we were naked he was standing at full attention. Her comments were damn babe were you dreaming of this?
Other comments: Damn he felt big. Did you take an extra Paxil ( I take this and it makes me last longer). Aspire increased that time even more. You are still that hard??(after we were finished and I was cleaning up in the restroom).

It sounds like a cheesy infomercial I know, but this **** is LEGIT. However, I did have several sides too, but nothing major.
Slight pressure behind my eyes, headache all day and dry mouth. I ordered 3 bottle so it will be interesting to see if thos subside.
Nice man! My wife has been commenting most on hardness/"full attention" like 24/7 lol.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
its kinda weird the tho next day I cant think or look at anything relatively hot or I get happy!...makes for a rough afternoon, definetly not using it the night before I go to the beach or anything...
Im leaving it home for my Vegas trip next week too, that will be nothing but trouble!!! (i have a gf)

Reem

Awards
its kinda weird the tho next day I cant think or look at anything relatively hot or I get happy!...makes for a rough afternoon, definetly not using it the night before I go to the beach or anything...
Im leaving it home for my Vegas trip next week too, that will be nothing but trouble!!! (i have a gf)
What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas! :twisted:

Hehe, just kidding ;) Had to think of that commercial.