Palo Alto Labs Introduces: ASPIRE36.... 36 Hours of FUN!!!!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Honestly rediculous potent. Killed her all night.....hadda shower in the morning and got happy again....not normal, out of control.....went again....its monday now (took it saturday night) and Im still worried to look at a hot girl walking by so i dont have to go and sit down..haha
LoL!! :lol:

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
oh my... looks like this is going to be a good week!! I am staring at about 5000 bottles of aspire and 50,000 beautiful bulk red liquid caps... Boys and girls.. Aspire samples ship today!!!!!!
Any one who hasnt applied for their free sample better do so, once the 1 pill blister packs arrive in three weeks we have to pull the totally free sample link down.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
woooohooo.....sex weekend for everyone very soon!!

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
you know it.. john wait till you see these things--they are very cool red liquid--almost looks like blood in a capsule

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
any news on letting us international folk try it
Guys putting this link up in less than a hour.. it will be $6.99 and you will get three samples. I can pretty much guarantee you will enjoy this guys!!

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
might have to issue a warning concerning combining aspire36 and paravol-- Call it the baby maker or something

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
might have to issue a warning concerning combining aspire36 and paravol-- Call it the baby maker or something
from some of the posts ive read, you might want to send out consent forms for these girls to sign.:cheers:

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
haha....Dave I just got off the phone with my girlfriend.....didnt see her last night, says she is still sore..hahahaha...but in a good way....either way....f-ing hilarious...
Aspire is the sH*T

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
haha....Dave I just got off the phone with my girlfriend.....didnt see her last night, says she is still sore..hahahaha...but in a good way....either way....f-ing hilarious...
Aspire is the sH*T
I'll tell you what.. I am sore after a weekend on aspire, I have to put my d**k on the 5 day disabled list!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
too late, wife just called --- already here ;)
seriously?..haha....nice!~!
Good luck my friend...your wife/gf/mistress can send a thank you gift to us whenever she feels up to it

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Dave has NO LIFE!!!

kidding, have a good time bro...already missin my schnookums on AIM :lol:
true I have no life it sucks.. my bosses suck.. nah I'm just stokedto get this product out.. it is sick!!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
hmmmm...cant wait to take my next ASpire!!

liftitbig85

liftitbig85

Awards
  • Established
i just signed up for my free sample..i'm stoked! does it come in a blind package? i'd really like to surpise my chick and make her just think im having a good night! she already asked me if my junk was on steriods after a week of taking RPM :toofunny: so i can't wait to see what happens now!!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
i just signed up for my free sample..i'm stoked! does it come in a blind package? i'd really like to surpise my chick and make her just think im having a good night! she already asked me if my junk was on steriods after a week of taking RPM :toofunny: so i can't wait to see what happens now!!

haha...
the look on her face......PRICELESS

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
it is in a plain yellow envelope, she will never know what you are getting!!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did they get shipped out? Looking to roll on my girl for my "Coming" home. Been 4 years abroad, and she wont know what hit her. I think Al Pacino said it best.

"There's this beautiful girl just ****ed me forty ways from Sunday... we're done, she's walking to the bathroom, she's trying to walk, she turns... she looks... it's me. Not the Trojan army just ****ed her. Little ol' me. She gets this look on her face like: "How the hell did that happen?"

Adams

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Did they get shipped out? Looking to roll on my girl for my "Coming" home. Been 4 years abroad, and she wont know what hit her. I think Al Pacino said it best.

"There's this beautiful girl just ****ed me forty ways from Sunday... we're done, she's walking to the bathroom, she's trying to walk, she turns... she looks... it's me. Not the Trojan army just ****ed her. Little ol' me. She gets this look on her face like: "How the hell did that happen?"

Adams
Shipped my friend

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established

Adams
damn bro, 4 years not seeing your gf?? You won't even need Aspire, that could get hella dangerous son...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
al pacino, 5"7 140lbs. show me an actor today who could have pulled off that scene.:think: oldschool rules.:hammer:

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
damn bro, 4 years not seeing your gf?? You won't even need Aspire, that could get hella dangerous son...
Havent been with her that lomg.... just away from home that long. She visited a few times though. I just want her eyes to bulge out of her head when damn zues is rolling on her A$$. Not to mention I started Paravol 3 weeks ago for just the occasion!!! :D

Adams

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Havent been with her that lomg.... just away from home that long. She visited a few times though. I just want her eyes to bulge out of her head when damn zues is rolling on her A$$. Not to mention I started Paravol 3 weeks ago for just the occasion!!! :D

Adams
Just dont drown her...k? :lol: TEACH HER HOW TO SWIM!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are these getting shipped in a certain number of batches meaning if am I on like a waiting this for mine to be shipped if I odered sample last week? thanks for killer product guys.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
metroba - most of them went out on monday, every last one will have been sent by the end of today.. thank god its not my job to stuff envelopes

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah i bet that took some time. thanks for letting me know my fiance is itchn for a (clears throat)..ya know.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
metroba - most of them went out on monday, every last one will have been sent by the end of today.. thank god its not my job to stuff envelopes
well ryan did say he does the bulk of work, haha.:icon_lol:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just bought my fist bottle. I thought it was going to be $30 it cost $50. oh well. it says i bought a months supply but the math only brings it out to 18 days. that's pretty much half a month supply.

edit: just remembered this was already answered. read that ill only really need to take it about 2 times a week. Ill prob need it more tho. i have a history of bad libido probs. cant wait to try this!!

Last edited: