Palo Alto Labs Introduces: ASPIRE36.... 36 Hours of FUN!!!!

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
My sample came in while I was on vacation. Opened it up just now, and found the capsule crushed and the stuff had leaked all over the literature :(

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
There's no time to waste! You're gonna have to lick the literature !

bignative22

Awards
can anyone tell me what it will say on my cc statement if i order the samples from canada? i am verrrry interested in giving my gf a nice surprise :D but if she sees it on the statement she might expect something hahaha

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
can anyone tell me what it will say on my cc statement if i order the samples from canada? i am verrrry interested in giving my gf a nice surprise :D but if she sees it on the statement she might expect something hahaha
It won't say anything about a sexual enhancer, your good to go.

bignative22

Awards
It won't say anything about a sexual enhancer, your good to go.
right on dude, i'll let you know how she likes it (or hates it, lol)

i will place the order tonight, hopefully i get it by next weekend. we are headed on a camping trip with a bunch of our friends, and we will have our own tent so i should have PLENTY of time to do a nice test of it :twisted:

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
I sent a PM, I would like to get a sample of this stuff..

Thanks

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
I sent a PM, I would like to get a sample of this stuff..

Thanks
I think you need to go to the first post in this thread and click the link to fill out your info for the free samples. The link will take you to their webpage to fill out your info.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
The first dose i took gave me a bad headache, well i took a second pill a week later after getting my np order and no headache. Also, i am constantly waking up throughout the night with wood. I love this stuff.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
The first dose i took gave me a bad headache, well i took a second pill a week later after getting my np order and no headache. Also, i am constantly waking up throughout the night with wood. I love this stuff.

It's great, isn't it! It's just not that good for when....say ur walking through the mall n seeing a lot of mini skirts and booty shorts:jaw: :chick:! I'm gonna be doing a lot of sitting down in public when I get my bottle!!:hammer:

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Most people who noticed any headache the first time tend to have zero side effects the second time they take aspire.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
I think you need to go to the first post in this thread and click the link to fill out your info for the free samples. The link will take you to their webpage to fill out your info.
You have no idea how many PM's and emails i get with people submitting addresses for samples. I thought the big red font i used was adequate.. perhaps not :hammer:

bignative22

Awards
You have no idea how many PM's and emails i get with people submitting addresses for samples. I thought the big red font i used was adequate.. perhaps not :hammer:
how often do you send out the int. orders? i am reaaaaaaaaaaally hoping to have this by next friday, ordered wednesday night i believe

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
lol, it happens. especially when people go to the latest post first and then jump in. good luck on this product it's drawing lot's of attention for sure! :clap2:

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
how often do you send out the int. orders? i am reaaaaaaaaaaally hoping to have this by next friday, ordered wednesday night i believe
International Orders are shipped 2-3 times a week. When it gets there really depends on your location and your local customs department.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Looks like I have another Mexico trip coming up...But this time I will have a bottle of Aspire :stick:

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Like Viper said.... I just jumped in and started reading the later replies.. Cannot blame a guy for trying huh...

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
lol, it happens. especially when people go to the latest post first and then jump in. good luck on this product it's drawing lot's of attention for sure! :clap2:
thanks man.. we spent a long time on it and a lot R&D on it!!

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Like Viper said.... I just jumped in and started reading the later replies.. Cannot blame a guy for trying huh...

no problem man.. just submit the free sample at aspire36.com and you'll have a free one with in 7days!

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Aspire 36 Sample Review

Ingredients: -/-

I really don't know too much about any of these ingredients, so I will judge this supplement strictly by how it performs.

!!CAUTION: PARENTAL ADVISORY. EXPLICIT CONTENT!!

Effects: 10/10
I took my one (1) cap sample at approximately 7 p.m. Let me back track. I masterbated at 6 p.m. because I am a firm believer that going out with a loaded weapon is plain stupid, even if you do have a girlfriend. I really had no clue what I was planning on doing tonight; I just knew it was something with the girl. So I picked her up at about 7:15. By 7:30, I wouldn't get off of her. A horneyness that I am accustomed to (yes, very) took over me and I knew something had to be done about it. She was trying to watch a movie; I was trying to get down her pants. My mom was supposed to be out of town until later on (roughly 11:30-12), so I told her that and suggested that we take a shower together. It took a few minutes, but I convinced her. Also, while I was busy convincing her, my left nostril became completely clogged up, which I've heard is normal with these kind of supplements. We went up into the shower for about 40 minutes, and things started to get interesting. I had a hard on the entire time all of this was happening, mind you. It was as full, thick and hard as it's ever been. Then, we started kissing, etc., and then she started to give me head. After about 5 minutes of that, we decided to have sex. Keep in mind, this is a little shower. She laid on the floor; I couldn't get low enough. I laid on the floor, she couldn't go down far enough. I said f*ck it, and picker her up, put her in the corner, and got it to work. After about 7 minutes of that, my mom called, and said she was coming home. :eek: Needless to say, I was PISSED! I did not even get around to nutting. :( It is now the day after, and I am still getting random woodys for absolutely no reason. This stuff works! The positive things I noticed during my experience with Aspire 36:

- Increased Erection Size, Strength
- Increased Sexual Drive
- Possible Increased Stamina
- Random, Spontaneous Erections

A few negative things:

- A Few Random Headaches
- Stuffy Nose

Overall: 10/10
I have never used this type of supplement before, but I was completely blown away!! I wish I could have had a better "experience," so to speak, but unfortunately things got in the way. I would have loved to comment on semen volume, stamina, etc., but like I said, the cards didn't fall in the right place. A big thanks goes out to the guys at Palo Alto Labs for the sample of Aspire 36, and I give this supplement my HIGHEST rating! :cool:

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
is PAL gonna be giving these samples out at the olympia?

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Aspire 36 Sample Review

I really don't know too much about any of these ingredients, so I will judge this supplement strictly by how it performs.

I took my one (1) cap sample at approximately 7 p.m. Let me back track. I masterbated at 6 p.m. because I am a firm believer that going out with a loaded weapon is plain stupid, even if you do have a girlfriend. I really had no clue what I was planning on doing tonight; I just knew it was something with the girl. So I picked her up at about 7:15. By 7:30, I wouldn't get off of her. A horneyness that I am accustomed to (yes, very) took over me and I knew something had to be done about it. She was trying to watch a movie; I was trying to get down her pants. My mom was supposed to be out of town until later on (roughly 11:30-12), so I told her that and suggested that we take a shower together. It took a few minutes, but I convinced her. Also, while I was busy convincing her, my left nostril became completely clogged up, which I've heard is normal with these kind of supplements. We went up into the shower for about 40 minutes, and things started to get interesting. I had a hard on the entire time all of this was happening, mind you. It was as full, thick and hard as it's ever been. Then, we started kissing, etc., and then she started to give me head. After about 5 minutes of that, we decided to have sex. Keep in mind, this is a little shower. She laid on the floor; I couldn't get low enough. I laid on the floor, she couldn't go down far enough. I said f*ck it, and picker her up, put her in the corner, and got it to work. After about 7 minutes of that, my mom called, and said she was coming home. :eek: Needless to say, I was PISSED! I did not even get around to nutting. :( It is now the day after, and I am still getting random woodys for absolutely no reason. This stuff works! The positive things I noticed during my experience with Aspire 36:

- Increased Sexual Drive

A few negative things:

- A Few Random Headaches
- Stuffy Nose

I have never used this type of supplement before, but I was completely blown away!! I wish I could have had a better "experience," so to speak, but unfortunately things got in the way. I would have loved to comment on semen volume, stamina, etc., but like I said, the cards didn't fall in the right place. A big thanks goes out to the guys at Palo Alto Labs for the sample of Aspire 36, and I give this supplement my HIGHEST rating! :cool:

AMAZING! I think that quite possibly could be the best review we have had yet...GREAT JOB!!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Aspire 36 Sample Review

- Increased Sexual Drive

A few negative things:

- A Few Random Headaches
- Stuffy Nose

AMAZing review....love it!

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, guys! It's the least I can do. If you guys are kind enough to send out a free sample, people should be kind enough to do a thorough review. Just my .02. :D

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
is PAL gonna be giving these samples out at the olympia?
For sure.. we gave out 5,000 samples at the LA erotica show last week. We'll be giving them out at the europa show in august, and the adultcon in september in LA plus the AVN's in Jan.

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
I'll bring you some ;)
:woohoo: i got a girl meeting me in vegas for the olympia, what better time to try it out! hell i'll come to the PAL tent the next day and give you all a review in person! :lol:

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
For sure.. we gave out 5,000 samples at the LA erotica show last week. We'll be giving them out at the europa show in august, and the adultcon in september in LA plus the AVN's in Jan.
sweet! now this is the company to work for...who's gonna say, dammit i have to go to the erotica or adultcon. i'm sure theres a long waiting list to work for PAL but put me on there! :icon_lol:

lamuscleman

Awards
  • Established
sha bonk bonk

Aspire was amazing, my girlfriend was like what the hell are you on. i am 24 and she is a 40 year old milf so i usually put it on her anyway, but when i would walk around in public i couldnt keep it down, this product was amazing, :pose:

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Aspire was amazing, my girlfriend was like what the hell are you on. i am 24 and she is a 40 year old milf so i usually put it on her anyway, but when i would walk around in public i couldnt keep it down, this product was amazing, :pose:
40...verrrry nice..hahaha....sweet deal bro, glad you liked it!

lamuscleman

Awards
  • Established
in action

I took two advil because i heard of the headaches but i didnt get one so maybe advil and drinking alot of water helped. hey i got a idea for a aspire competion. we can go to a amateur site and post pictures of us before aspire and after aspire with the women we was with. I think if that was the case then we will know why some of these guys are getting headaches

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
I took two advil because i heard of the headaches but i didnt get one so maybe advil and drinking alot of water helped. hey i got a idea for a aspire competion. we can go to a amateur site and post pictures of us before aspire and after aspire with the women we was with. I think if that was the case then we will know why some of these guys are getting headaches
hahahha great idea... can you be sure to photoshop all of the sausage out of the photo's first thou?????

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Thanks, guys! It's the least I can do. If you guys are kind enough to send out a free sample, people should be kind enough to do a thorough review. Just my .02. :D
Bro that was amazing to say the least lol....WOW

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Aspire free this weekend....anyone get any use outta Aspire this weekend?

Topdawg

Awards
Free Sample

Hello everyone... I submitted a request for a free sample, was wondering how long it takes to get to you, and Is it just 1 pill they send you?

Thanks
Topdawg:toilet:

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Hello everyone... I submitted a request for a free sample, was wondering how long it takes to get to you, and Is it just 1 pill they send you?

Thanks
Topdawg:toilet:
depends on where your located, yes you get 1 pill....thaNKS for your interest,
j

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
There needs to be a volume discount on this stuff. I'm pretty sure I've become addicted, lol...

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
There needs to be a volume discount on this stuff. I'm pretty sure I've become addicted, lol...
haha..nice...thanks for the support bro, i actually havent been using it, but will get back on it soon!