PalmFist Bulking Log

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
When I say IIFYM I really mean whatever the fck as well. I don't count anymore but have a decent idea what my macros are daily. Fruits and veggies. Carb source. High protein source. Whatever fats. Every meal. 4-5 X a day... I eat whenever, it's not scheduled at all

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
OHP
warmup, 3@135, 3@155, 3@170, 3+5@185 (3 regular / 5 pushpress)
BENCH FSL w/arch
8@225 x 5
DB ROW
10@100 x 5

Making up accessory work on Saturday

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
First set last. It's a 531 training principle. Basically its 70% of your training max for reps paired as a corresponding lift to one o the big 4. If you push first you pull second. Squat followed by deadz. Deadz followed by squat. Bench followed by press. Press followed by bench. Though I will probably follow bench with incline bench or some other variation of chest press instead of OHP because I don't want to tear up my shoulders too much by OHPing twice a week...

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Ha. I tried doing arched FSL Bench yesterday. The bench I usually use was taken over by a pack of kids so I had to use one of the regular benches. Sucked. The pad was so low to the ground that when I tried putting my ass on the pad I lost 80% of my arch. It was sh*tty. Had to flat back the last three sets. Fcking kids

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My juicehead gym has stoopid low benches like that. Totally kills my setup. Doesn't actually seem to hurt performance tho, but I suck at bench so it's not like it was impressive to begin with....wow 225 for some reps, killin' it *rolls eyes*

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ha. I tried doing arched FSL Bench yesterday. The bench I usually use was taken over by a pack of kids so I had to use one of the regular benches. Sucked. The pad was so low to the ground that when I tried putting my ass on the pad I lost 80% of my arch. It was sh*tty. Had to flat back the last three sets. Fcking kids
I hate that **** too man. Kick em off!!!!

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
My juicehead gym has stoopid low benches like that. Totally kills my setup. Doesn't actually seem to hurt performance tho, but I suck at bench so it's not like it was impressive to begin with....wow 225 for some reps, killin' it *rolls eyes*
Jealous much. Jajajajajaja

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Tonight: felt good at my TM pull at 405 so I went for some jokers at 105% and 110% of TM

DEADZ conv
warmup>, 3@285, 3@325, 8@365, 1@405, 1@425, 1@445
FSL SQUAT
5@275, 5@275, 5@275, 5@275, 8@275

Tomorrow I make up accessory work from yesterday and today, also mobility work. Probably Agile 8 plus some Voodoo Flossing

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Wife tried to get a vid of my 110% pull but she couldn't turn off the led flash so I had her turn it off. Damn gs4. Not bad for a guy who threw his back out and could barely move two weeks ago from a triple at like 345...

On another note, I convinced her to do the 12 week strength challenge with me! Getting her a pretty cool looking pink and matte black lever belt, and some pink crossfit trainers that work pretty well for powerlifting. We figured out her TMs this week and she's well on her way to making them gains. Figured this way I could help her stay accountable in the gym instead of skipping or losing interest entirely. A couple that works out together is a couple that... spends a lot of time together. Lol

atanocc

atanocc

Awards
Nice lifting brotha. Working out with the wife has its ups n downs tho lol. Don't tell my wife that ha

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wife tried to get a vid of my 110% pull but she couldn't turn off the led flash so I had her turn it off. Damn gs4. Not bad for a guy who threw his back out and could barely move two weeks ago from a triple at like 345...

On another note, I convinced her to do the 12 week strength challenge with me! Getting her a pretty cool looking pink and matte black lever belt, and some pink crossfit trainers that work pretty well for powerlifting. We figured out her TMs this week and she's well on her way to making them gains. Figured this way I could help her stay accountable in the gym instead of skipping or losing interest entirely. A couple that works out together is a couple that... spends a lot of time together. Lol
Nice plan, good luck!

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Accessory Work

---SS 1---
STANDING EZBAR CURL
25@65 x 3
SEATED EZBAR OVERHEAD TRI EXT
30@65 x 3
DB REAR RAISE
20@20 x 3
----------
---SS2---
LEG EXT
25@180 x 2
LEG CURL
25@175 x 2
CABLE CHOP (b)
15@30 x 2

Coffee was my intra workout drink today. It was a bad decision. Blahhh

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
According to some dude at the gym I haven't seen in two or three weeks I've been leaning out...

image-4208670693.jpg

image-2633437827.jpg

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lookin good bro!!
What are your supps right now? I haven't been to this log for a bit. You are Post cycle right?

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Lookin good bro!!
What are your supps right now? I haven't been to this log for a bit. You are Post cycle right?
Pct starts on Wednesday

IgfLr3
GHRH/GHRP
Nolva (shout out to my boy)
Clomid
Exem (another shout out)
DAA
MaxPump
Creatine Mono
Arachidonic Acid
Anavite
ZMA
Phenibut

I think that's it Drew...

I skipped the hcg blast cuz finding a decent source for decent cost was futile

napalm

napalm

Awards
Pct starts on Wednesday

IgfLr3
GHRH/GHRP
Nolva (shout out to my boy)
Clomid
Exem (another shout out)
DAA
MaxPump
Creatine Mono
Arachidonic Acid
Anavite
ZMA
Phenibut

I think that's it Drew...

I skipped the hcg blast cuz finding a decent source for decent cost was futile
PCT looks solid broseph..

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
I remember it working very well so its worth every penny IMO

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Gotta pay to play. My problem is I spend too much on random bs looking for the next big thing instead of just only spending my money on proven sh!t I know makes a significant difference. If I did that, I could justify pricier crap like ArA with the money I save on bs supplements.

Like that 'dream-booster' by Antaeus that just came out. I'd be so p/o'd if I had bout that stuff. Who needs jacked up dreams anyway? I didn't buy it, but there's a time when I'd have actually considered it lol

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Gotta pay to play. My problem is I spend too much on random bs looking for the next big thing instead of just only spending my money on proven sh!t I know makes a significant difference. If I did that, I could justify pricier crap like ArA with the money I save on bs supplements.

Like that 'dream-booster' by Antaeus that just came out. I'd be so p/o'd if I had bout that stuff. Who needs jacked up dreams anyway? I didn't buy it, but there's a time when I'd have actually considered it lol
One thing I have come to realize over the years after spending a ton of money on supps then repping for a short while, is just how much of a sham and scam most of the sh*t on the market is. There are a handful of supps I consider worthwhile. As companies attempt to reinvent the wheel in an effort to stay in the game, coming out with new and improved formulas every so often, the tried and true staples need no extravagant advertising or marketing. As most supps go by the wayside over time the ones that really work are always around, until the FDA attempts to control them that is...

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Lol while I'm waiting this is what I do. Catch up on the log until the beast arrives

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Lol while I'm waiting this is what I do. Catch up on the log until the beast arrives
Thanks homie. Your half bottle and my half bottle now make one full one. Haha. Can't thank you enough, pct is really adding up this go around but I want to make sure its a thorough one. Hit me up when your schedule settles down and we'll go hit weights together

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Blue arrows ordered. 2.5M knee, 24" wrist.

Simple six and agile 8 are awesome btw

Next are shoes. GD Tron Pendlays!

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Tonight's workout on paper plus a couple photos from tonight's session

image-2089046128.jpg

image-4159101452.jpg

Weird looking bar for my flat back bench @ 225

image-3388020826.jpg

Some veinage at the gym

image-2797488561.jpg

Fat bar bench with arch 3x5 @ 205, 235, 275

Test causes acne btw. An yes I use straps occasionally, especially when I get off work late and only have 25 min to smash weight

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Just ordered some Gnrh so if anyone has ever wondered if it works or not I'm going to be a guinea pig

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
So now its Gnrh on Wednesday - Thursday (want to be sure all esters have cleared my system) then regular pct protocol the following Monday or Tuesday. All my research points to this being the holy grail of pct. I will also be starting up ghrp2/cjcNoDac and igflr3 when I begin the Gnrh.

Not sure if I should start DAA with Gnrh or with the normal protocol next week. Any ideas?

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Wuttup big dawg!? Lookin beefy n numbers are solid.
What up buddy. Just waiting on all my goodies to come in. Tell you this much, when I do a cycle again its gonna be test and tren at glorious doses but only for like 12 weeks. Tbh test is awesome with only acne and atrophy as sides but since I've ditched any ideas about BBing shows I may hold off for some time. Powerlifters don't need aas unless you're trying to compete at the big boy weight classes. Proper nutrition and nutrient partitioners along with a select few proven supps are more than enough for most.

Very excited for pct now that I have all these awesome peptides coming in!