• Established
  • First Up Vote
hahahaha I'm gonna post that to the CG Memes page and piss everyone off

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
What'd you grab palms? Triptorelin?

Lookin lean and mean too buddy
I got the tripto, ghrp/h, and igf. Gonna be an amazing pct along with the rest. My buddy's sending me pharm grade nolva and I have plenty of transformer clomid and research grade exem. DAA and ArA. Plus the usual staples: creatine, maxPump, fishOil, dailies. And sleep supps like phenibut and ZMA. Yut!

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Finally getting my screen fixed tomorrow. 100 fcking dollars. Then trade it in for store credit. Then pay an additional 100 dollars for the lumia 1020... Fck... Better be worth it gd

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used trip in the past, it seemed to work for me. Mixed some sterile water (think it was 10iu) i just remember I had an unquenchable thirst, and I busted the most serious but in my life that night lol

atanocc

atanocc

Awards
What up buddy. Just waiting on all my goodies to come in. Tell you this much, when I do a cycle again its gonna be test and tren at glorious doses but only for like 12 weeks. Tbh test is awesome with only acne and atrophy as sides but since I've ditched any ideas about BBing shows I may hold off for some time. Powerlifters don't need aas unless you're trying to compete at the big boy weight classes. Proper nutrition and nutrient partitioners along with a select few proven supps are more than enough for most.

Very excited for pct now that I have all these awesome peptides coming in!
Nicee. Sides weren't that bad at all for u man. But yea PLing is gonna be great for u since ur already strong like bull lol. So Next time wen u cycle tren n test, Ull have the PL background on ur belt n damn Ull b beasting it

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
I used trip in the past, it seemed to work for me. Mixed some sterile water (think it was 10iu) i just remember I had an unquenchable thirst, and I busted the most serious but in my life that night lol
Good to hear!

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Lol that was suppose to say nut not but.. Dang lol
Hahaha. I got you bro. Can't wait. Been missing the boys at full tank. TBH they didn't shrink too much but then again I only did test and it wasn't crazy dosages...

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You look amazing! :)

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Nicee. Sides weren't that bad at all for u man. But yea PLing is gonna be great for u since ur already strong like bull lol. So Next time wen u cycle tren n test, Ull have the PL background on ur belt n damn Ull b beasting it
I can at least say with confidence that my squat def improved and that was the main goal

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Thanks homie. Your half bottle and my half bottle now make one full one. Haha. Can't thank you enough, pct is really adding up this go around but I want to make sure its a thorough one. Hit me up when your schedule settles down and we'll go hit weights together
No problem anything to help and this college thing is a little more than expected. Seriously no time for anything other than homework, which is why I go to the gym before I get home LOL. I'm finally starting to stall on my 5x5 program, time for a deload week followed by probably 15-30 pound drop in weights, 30 squat and dl, 15 others

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Tonight's work:

SQUAT 3x5@65%, 75%, 85%
warmup> 5@265, 5@305, 5@345
DEADZ 5x5@70% (conventional) (FSL)
5@285 x 5
RESISTANCE SIT-UPS
10@40 x 5

Again, only 35 minutes to smash weights so accessory work will be made up tomorrow along with conditioning. Worked on the small things for squat tonight. Like pinching the blades, elbows down, grip close (can't wait for blue arrows to arrive cuz that sh*t hurts), chest high, hips first, low bar technique... Good stuff. Also wore my black deadlifting shoes for squats and they felt fcking fantastic. I have custom orthotics in them and it was a real difference from my NB trail runners. Gonna stick with them for the time being until I can find some gawd damn Tron shoes!

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
If anyone is interested labpe is now partnered with pepbridge and they have killer deals right now along with a 15% discount: labpe15

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Fckn eh. Accessory work paired with mobility tonight. The test esters must be cleared by now cuz I have DOMS bad for the first time in months. Tripto shot tomorrow along with igflr3 and ghrp/h. Decided to start standard pct protocol on Monday. Sh*ts about to get real up in this bytch

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fckn eh. Accessory work paired with mobility tonight. The test esters must be cleared by now cuz I have DOMS bad for the first time in months. Tripto shot tomorrow along with igflr3 and ghrp/h. Decided to start standard pct protocol on Monday. Sh*ts about to get real up in this bytch
Lol...welcome back to normal.

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I must admit, I am intrigued by tren.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Weak sesh tonight. Feel like a bytch and I swear I'm shrinking but my boy over here tells me its only in the head so... Can't wait to feel awesome again

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Yeah buddy!!! I popped some AP 15 minutes pre-pizza. Zero bloat whatsoever.
Nice! I did igf an hour before. Nutrient partitioner to the max. Lifts in an hour an ima blow through that ish. Followed by a whole rotisserie chicken! Mmmmm

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice! I did igf an hour before. Nutrient partitioner to the max. Lifts in an hour an ima blow through that ish. Followed by a whole rotisserie chicken! Mmmmm
I love rotisserie chicken so much..

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Vids in a moment

OHP
warmup>, 5@135, 10@135 x 3
BENCH W/ARCH
8@225 x 5
DB ROW
20@75, 20@75, 16@75, 14@75

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Gonna start using my belt for bench as well. My position felt more stable while using it tonight. Did 3 sets of just reps then 2 while resting at the bottom to work on explosiveness. Vids in a min

Weight was 196 this morning

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Jar full of peps

image-3526793242.jpg

Slin pins were missed while on cycle :)

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Been getting the guy in the deli to hook me up with these almost daily for $2.00 - $2.99. Homie hookup

image-1961387587.jpg

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Damn I'm going all out today. Days off are the best!

image-3776982602.jpg

image-1503543333.jpg

First time I weighed the mother fcker. After I strip the skin n bones I'm probably left with 1.5-2.0 lbs for less than 3 fckn dollars. Haha!

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How is that lactose free milk? In not allergic but ive heard many people are just to varying degrees.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
How is that lactose free milk? In not allergic but ive heard many people are just to varying degrees.
I love it. No bloat. No gas. No irritation. Supposed to reduce inflammation as well

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Puccah

Finally getting arch down
I've heard you talk about the arch for weeks but completely missed where it came from. What's the purpose?

atanocc

atanocc

Awards
Lookin good . Arch coming along looks like u cut ur ROM a few with it. 225 lookin like feathers man

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If your buying from a grocery/grocer store that sells Kroger, they have carb master as well. 11g pro, 3g carb

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Arch is looking good man. I think you can still milk a little more leg drive out of it too.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Thanks guys

Threw my back out. Again. This time squatting. My fourth set of 5x315 went wrong somewhere at the bottom and I injured my lumbar spine. I got it up and I felt some minor pain then rested and went for set 5. I knew it was a bad idea but I was having a good sesh. Bottomed out on the first rep and had to ditch the weight. Sh*tty. Made my wife finish up her workout for the next 20 minutes and she hit a new PR on squat and deadlift wearing her new pink single prong belt from APT. Ha. I always get my way. All this while I was laid out on a mat beside her giving out cues while trying to release any pressure on my spine. I'm a funny guy but def not a quitter. I even walked out on my own but it was hell (damn pride).

Currently laid up in bed after icing for 4 hours on the couch. So far I've taken 1600mg IB, 2 Baclofen, and boom dosing ghrp2/modgrf as well as igflr3. I'm going to town on the peps because I have work tomorrow and can't miss my overtime. Hopefully it helps cuz I'm barely mobile right now...

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh man! I feel for you! Nothing worse than a back issue. Hope it heals fast PF.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn bro, that sucks. I hope you recover quickly.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's up with the back bro? Any pain radiating down either leg? Shooting?
Gotta watch that, along with bowel and urinary instability. If you have that then it is a medical emergency requiring surgery TOMORROW, but ER tonight for sure.
Is this a recurring injury? I mean the same spot/feeling?

atanocc

atanocc

Awards
Yup I don't blame u for that fifth set attempt. Woulda done the same just to make the nights session worth the injuries obtained haha. But hope for a quick recovery dude n nothing serious

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Feel better man, keep us updated and throw some more details out about the injury see if we can help.