Paging Strategicmove.....

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I am turning to my resident expert:

You have convinced me to pick up some Relora for myself and possibly my wife. What are your thoughts on this for female use to control cortisol? Any recommendations to stack with?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ike got me to add it to my last order. I can guarantee he will tell you to stack it wish Ashwandagha (sp?) and Rhodiola Rhosea. As for female use, I don't see any reason why not although she might not need all 3 (overkill).

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
To add on...

Ike got me to add it to my last order. I can guarantee he will tell you to stack it wish Ashwandagha (sp?) and Rhodiola Rhosea. As for female use, I don't see any reason why not although she might not need all 3 (overkill).
Stacking Relora along with ashwaghanda, rhodiola rosea is a good choice, but adding resveratrol makes the stack even more potent for not only cortisol control, but for overall health as well.

JDF

Awards
  • Established
Wouldnt it be easier to just take X-lean instead of taking 4 different pills? Just my thoughts but Im interested in this too for my g/f

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I am turning to my resident expert:

You have convinced me to pick up some Relora for myself and possibly my wife. What are your thoughts on this for female use to control cortisol? Any recommendations to stack with?

Thanks in advance for your help!

calling strapedia :lol:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
...I can guarantee he will tell you to stack it wish Ashwandagha (sp?) and Rhodiola Rhosea....
Close :D!

I would recommend the following in addition to Relora.

1) Adaptogens (natural stress combatants). A) Ashwagandha standardized for withanolide glycoside conjugates and oligosaccharides; B) Rhodiola Rosea standardized for rosavins and salidrosides; C) Ginseng standardized for ginsenosides; and D) Ginkgo Biloba standardized for ginkgo flavonglycosides and terpene lactones.
2) Vitamin C (helps manage blood pressure and reduce high cotrisol levels induced by psychological stress)
3) Phosphatidylserine (reduces high cortisol levels triggered by elevated physical and mental stressors)
4) Fish Oil (helps manage adrenal overdrive induced by high stress and cortisol levels)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats what he told me the other day.....
Yep, DW! You already had Lean Xtreme and 7-Keto DHEA available, I believe! ;). In the current case, I just wanted to recommend only herbals for a lady... :D. Have you ordered your Relora, by the way?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep, DW! You already had Lean Xtreme and 7-Keto DHEA available, I believe! ;). In the current case, I just wanted to recommend only herbals for a lady... :D. Have you ordered your Relora, by the way?
Yes sir!!!!

And yes again, I did/do have the Lean Xtreme & 7-Keto. I pick'd up the Relora and Ashwablahblah from local store. Started doseing them 2day :D

Im going to get more Lean Xtreme once the current LeanXtreme/7-keto combo is gone. Then I'll dose at 1-2 caps/day for cortisol control.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im going to get more Lean Xtreme once the current LeanXtreme/7-keto combo is gone. Then I'll dose at 1-2 caps/day for cortisol control.
Sounds good! Wish you tonnes of success, DW! :thumbsup: